• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GENESIS July 10th-12th. ALL NEW INFO ON THE FIRST PAGE! TWITTER INFORMATION!! 7/7/09

Rosedemon

Smash Champion
It sucks cuz hes so cute IRL.

Like a stuffed animal.

A really short stuffed animal.

With a beanie.

Rosedemon

Smash Champion
We'll give him a double Norcal hug.

We got this.

Lets show him our teamwork.

joeplicate

Smash Master
see you all there

man this is gonna ****
I don't even care about the tournament so far
but a hotel full of smashers is too good
<3<3<3

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
X_x

I don't know where else to post this so I'll post it here

I literally have practiced so much with my old controller (like 20-25 hours in the past few days) so much technically that now any time I try to laser to the left it makes me shoot to the right. I have the same problem with needle-turn-around with Sheik, it always just faces right. Can someone help?

RayenX are you going? please say you are, cuz I'd like to use your controller like you told me back at Revival I could next time

if not, Eggz? Silent Wolf? anyone technical?

PM me if you can help or something. Thanks in advance I'll really appreciate it if you have a good one (something easy to reverse laser with)

fribjits

Smash Apprentice
Alright! I arrived at the Ramada Inn! Is anyone else here yet? I wanna get some friendly smash on! >:D

WayChuDat

Smash Apprentice
can we register for people who aren't physically present today? I'd like to register for some people arriving later tonight so we don't have to go super early tomorrow

The Sauce Boss

Smash Ace
I am demanding a live stream! OP says there is no internet at the venue, but can't people have like wireless cards or something that get internet anywhere?

strawhats

Smash Master
I don't know where else to post this so I'll post it here

I literally have practiced so much with my old controller (like 20-25 hours in the past few days) so much technically that now any time I try to laser to the left it makes me shoot to the right. I have the same problem with needle-turn-around with Sheik, it always just faces right. Can someone help?

RayenX are you going? please say you are, cuz I'd like to use your controller like you told me back at Revival I could next time

if not, Eggz? Silent Wolf? anyone technical?

PM me if you can help or something. Thanks in advance I'll really appreciate it if you have a good one (something easy to reverse laser with)
You can never go wrong w/. the sword of altea. Hope your hyperbolic time training brings you victory Jason. ;)

Top Bottom