• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GENESIS July 10th-12th. ALL NEW INFO ON THE FIRST PAGE! TWITTER INFORMATION!! 7/7/09

Shroomed

Smash Master
wait for vids

w/o livestream there's no chance for vids to **** up

THIS...IS....SO....CLOSE

I ****IN WANNA PLAY RIGHT NOW

joeplicate

Smash Master
hey dajuan, as soon as I'm done relaxing at my house, working out on my pull up machine, showering, and cooking breakfast, I'm gonna go play melee with mango and lucky

get hype

Fabian

Smash Journeyman
is there cell fone service?
i can use the internet from my G1 as a wireless modem
maybe you should look into other internet alternatives
good luck with this weekend boback

sidefx

Smash Champion
we have fabian =\ were just broke.. .. we cant really afford it tbh.. and its not that big of a deal really.. so its not much of a concern for us.

go sign up for the twitter updates though for genesis

www.twitter.com/genesisdbr

then go to devices in your profile, and put in your phone number so you can accept texts to get updated when pools and **** happen. and let everyone know

Lovage

Smash Hero
Hundreds of lady bowlers there for three days and we unfortunately chose this hotel because of it's locatiion in relation to the bowling alley, Aug. 18,19, 2005 WRONG!
Filthy street people (bums) walk in the side doos of the breakfast room, take what they want in the food offered paying guests and walk out without anyone questioning them! Then they hit up ladies eating on the patio for money, on their way to the street. When I questioned the desk clerk she informed me with a snit attitude that, "She was back here and couldn't be there (breakfast room) too!
Very rude clerk. Manager not available to discuss this with. Also male employees "hang out" on the patio like street people on a daily basis, no uniforms, and you have to strip over them to get to the office. Just a disgusting display of dark, dingy, tacky way of doing business. Several husbands of the other lady bowlers experienced rude service and bad conditions. Intend to notify the owner of this Ramada Inn.

MacD

Banned via Administration
idk how big of a deal this is when it comes to stage striking but who goes 1st, it seems like the person going 2nd has a little advantage cause they get to choose between the last 2 stages

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
Guys, I know of a way to use my Iphone's internet as a router and go online on a laptop. I just have to check with my friend to make sure they won't catch for me doing it, it's the only reason I haven't done it yet.

sidefx

Smash Champion
yeah i tried it on mine as well, and did that whole unlocking thing, but the speeds are still slow as hell =\ since its 3g, its all good though.. we wouldnt be able to do live stream from that anyways, and the quality/fps would be **** horrible if we ended up somehow doing it, which isnt worth it imo.

ill just be using my iphone for twitter updates and ****, no wireless signal there =\ just 3g

FadedImage

Smash Journeyman
there really isn't an advantage to who goes first, cuz the person who gets to decide between the last two stages also has to say what stage they want to strike first.

plus, usually I just do it as person with lowest controller port goes first. (if you really have to decide)

Dark Shifter

Smash Ace
so i guess my plans for housing has all but fell down the drain. is there anyone that can provide housing/has an extra spot in their hotel room for me? i will most def help pay for cost. please contact me if you can help. thank you

edit: message me on aim darkshifter999

Top Bottom