• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

General Discussion & Character Rankings

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
(I know you werent asking me, but you may find this useful)

G&W shares a similar role as Wario would, so it would be doubling up on strengths rather than covering weaknesses (mostly that of aerial mobility and killing power). Weaknesses include lack of attack speed, no solid ground game. But realistically both can function very well as partners, imo :p

earla

Smash Lord
is that c4 bite combo garanteed out of the bite? was nasty i loved it

Stray_

Smash Apprentice
get your team mate to attack snake so he can't say 'NAO!!!' and then you'l have a chance to airdodge/shield it

Dekar289

Smash Hero
does m2k seriously air dodge invul one frame faster than everyone else
what the **** were they thinking

tibs7

Smash Champion
is this list including mlg results? thats probs why AZ is ahead of me :(

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
obviously never played a ganon before, happens to the best all of us. and i don't care what attila says, kakera isn't the best ICs in the world/better than lain. </3

lol andrew it reminds me of that time scoot tried to prove to me ganon was better than I thought in the matchup by trying to beat me in it. I won.

also I agree those textures are fantastic.

Top Bottom