• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

General Discussion & Character Rankings

seaDORF

Smash Journeyman
Does coming 5th in a 17 man tournament using ganondorf count towards the rankings? Would that boost him up just a tiny bit lol? I used him in every match.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
But yeah, TOs of Adelaide, Melbourne, Queensland and Perth... The aussie boards are extremely active and it requires too much time for me to go through (I used to read just about every topic here, now I only stick to Sydney threads and pop my head into melb/others sporadically) everything to find results.

So yeah, massive appreciation would exist for TOs posting their results here for me (or linking me to tournament result posts even).

MTGod

Smash Champion
There's been no tournaments for a while in Perth (last one was Anti-God Complex --> harass Pete278 about it :p)...

If all goes according to plan, the next tournament will be June 6 --> will let you know of the results if it happens :D

C~Dog

Smash Champion
This just in: Swallow > Grounded Hammer proven to be a true combo!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=27hC-3rquKU

As you can see in this video, Timmy has proven that this combo in fact exists. I propose it be named the Awful combo after the player who first used this combo. It is yet to be determined if this combo works on all characters or only Metaknight.

Scabe

Successful Businessman
LOL wow what a coincidence. Awful was ****ing hax when he pulled it off in the crew matches :laugh:. He's so ahead of you Kirby mains in the metagame.

Nova

Banned via Warnings
Streetgeek 10.05 Smash Results
Entrants 18, Entry $9
1v1
1st: Apollo - ZSS/Falco
2nd: Nova - Snake, Sheik/Zelda
3rd: Jamage - ROB, Peach
4th: Rasberry - MK
5th: Jai Dragon - Bowser
6th: Quiznium - Snake
7th: Monkeypants - Kirby