• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

General Discussion & Character Rankings

Bsrk_

Smash Ace
Lest we forget the days of Rareware and 64 before the dark times of Microsoft ownership_ now it's just a shameful spin cycle of recycled games that will never be what they used to_ RAGE at xbox live getting Perfect Dark_!!! Would of been heaps cooler on Wii_ Pray for Goldeneye 64 to return_

Sieg

Smash Champion
That Guy said:
I couldn’t count how many times I died because I was looking at the background instead of which character was hitting me.
Lost all credibility when I saw this.

Even when playing 4v4 FFA no one can be that ********.

Hotdog

Smash Lord
Ahh yes... should have posted it in the Melee discussion... silly me >_>

zApollo

Smash Ace
Lost all credibility when I saw this.

Even when playing 4v4 FFA no one can be that ********.
Well I find the background in Lylat Cruise incredibly distracting and unnecessarily dynamic, it took me a while to get used to it and yet it still bothers me.

Nixernator

Smash Ace
On the topic of losing concentration, he's right, sometimes in melee its really hard to follow your char. Especially when moving from game to game (ie brawl or 64 to playing melee) and often (at least in my experience) I've SD'd from it.

Splice

Smash Hero
Yeah but Nix you SD from thinking too hard as well, so I don't think your point is very valid.

Alzi

Smash Master
The only reason i hate smashville is because it has lame music that doesn't even get you pumping thus i play bad.

But lyat has some insane music with insane brackground and the stage tilts at times it's just insane like.

Splice

Smash Hero
The only reason i hate smashville is because it has lame music that doesn't even get you pumping thus i play bad.
Tom Nooks Store? Lame? That music is amazing!

All the time on Smashville, I find myself getting the KO on the down beat of a song and everything, and with 3 Stock'd tournies on a Saturday we have the little dog playing the music, Smashville is my No.1 stage for music that isn't banned in tournament.

cheese619

Smash Ace
Not really a fan of lylat, it has an annoying lip. Smashville on the other hand, is ridiculously easy to recover to. I'm not sure where I'm going with this..

Top Bottom