• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

General Discussion & Character Rankings

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
I remember I once posted a video in the sydney thread of a guy who looked just like shaya, same person?

Alzi

Smash Master
Some wrong places as DJBrowny pointed out which i agree to which just need some fixing.

Other then that it seems ok. Only 3 or 4 characters are wrongly placed and they are the ones that DJBrowny pointed out.

But suck it Apollo Toon Link is finally above ZSS. :p

Nova

Banned via Warnings
Oh wah wah wah.
People will always say "some wrong places".
Doesn't matter.
It's official now.
Although I feel like being a hypocrite.
Link > Zelda (if you take away her down-b).

Alzi

Smash Master
I was suprised by Zelda but it kinda makes sense. Didn't expect her to drop down that low though. But i agree to it.

Finally wario goes down to about where he belongs. I was loling when i saw him 3rd before.

Nova

Banned via Warnings
I know.
Talk about bringing the **** to last position; go Zelda characters (TL is a failure trying to branch out on his own, so is Sheik........ >_>).
However I've always loved Ganon V Falcon matches. </random note>
It'll never change.
NEVER.
I like Snake V MK matches as well. lol @ queerness.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
Some wrong places as DJBrowny pointed out which i agree to which just need some fixing.

Other then that it seems ok. Only 3 or 4 characters are wrongly placed and they are the ones that DJBrowny pointed out.

But suck it Apollo Toon Link is finally above ZSS. :p
lol you've made a few mistakes here, first and biggest was agreeing with anything djdowny pointed out, shame.

also telling shaya that 3 or 4 characters are wrong and need fixing is pointless because a whole team of people using relevant data worked on this and they dont care what some random dude who cant even read dates on thread OP's has to say ;)

on a positive note, ganon is best character in game, ganon super jump is the magic that turns dreams into reality

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
I can consistently do both versions of it lol, sure is fun stuff

I must say though ricky, **** that game, so lols and stupid

tedeth

Smash Master
Nana is best on Brinsatr. I've seen her do such dumb ****. If she gets to a certain spot and isn't in control range she just like, stands there and does nothing and you're like "****ing get here *****!"

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
she does that on yi against snakes, too. if shes on top of the platform and there is a c4/mine under it, she refuses to come down.

actually, my nana tried to go all the way under frigate today... she just missed the ledge (where i was) and then used her double jump and specialB to get as far under the stage as possible... stupid wench.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Oh, it will be a very interesting year. MLG literally transforms Smash in various ways. I'd encourage any competitive player to at least check out one MLG event sometime in their Smash days, just to see what can become of Smash when it is fed in the right direction.

People might not instantly recognize this, but much success of Brawl's MLG year will be dependent on the personalities of Smash, as much as the quality of the evolving gameplay. After all, the pinnacle of MLG acceptance is presumably, national televising (which is pretty much dominated by X360 titles).

Top Bottom