• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

General Discussion & Character Rankings

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer

tedeth

Smash Master
DW Vlade. Shaya also said using Kirby's upb was really good against ICs. :p

Mind you I havn't watched the matches yet due to being capped so I can't really comment.

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
Shaya I don't see what was wrong with my vertical spacing.

If you say it sucks, at least explain what I'm doing wrong
I saw you frequently DAiring like half a stage above him. That doesn't really affect ICs at all, you need to be right above their heads DAiring and pressuring them constantly, not threatening them with DAir, or else ICs can just set up whatever they want.

Also I agree with Ted, just play Wolf. It's the "combo video matchup." :p

Attila - good stuff dude, I'm looking forward to watching them next week when I uncap (lol loading vlade's video overnight, ugh). Also what up with those Japanese nationals, dude?

Attila_

BRoomer
Attila - good stuff dude, I'm looking forward to watching them next week when I uncap (lol loading vlade's video overnight, ugh). Also what up with those Japanese nationals, dude?
just quietly, i dont think any of them will go. no cash, school, etc etc. brood really seems to want to though, so i suppose we'll have to see.

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
Ah well, good to know I guess. Although I meant events in Japan for us to go to, not them coming to ours (though that'd be sweet). :p

Attila_

BRoomer
oh... they have regular tourneys from march through to november, so any time then and im sure we could work something out. i dont think they have nationals as such, but ill keep you updated.

Vlade

Social Outcast
I see what you mean EA

My strategy going into the match was to wait for Glenn to do desynced blizzards and just dair nana out of it and proceed to **** from there. Later on in the set I discovered that tornado is actually an awesome move in the matchup as long as you land on a platform >_> Nana's just bound to get caught in it at least

Ted, I wouldn't mind learning wolf lol. Is it just a lot of bair? :p

Attila_

BRoomer
yeah i got a couple. should upload in the next few days. i really gotta learn to be more consistent in my play. there moments of crazy good awesomeness, and then some horrible play straight after. *sigh*

EDIT: dumped a bunch of videos on my channel. enjoy.

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Because I know a lot, I see a lot, and unless something goes WRONG, the standard that is to be presented for this tournament is towering over anything else in my memory.

The fact the tournament will be having media coverage is setting the bar higher than most tournaments since the MLG days.

Nova

Banned via Warnings
Observe this stunning piece of art.

Edit: How gay. The Y I drew isn't even straight.
W/E. It kinda points (connects) to the state, obviously North of South Carolina and the awesome Florida.
I'm tired.

tedeth

Smash Master
Yeah, we should partition for it to have it's name changed. :p

1000000 Austrlian signatures on a partition to change the name of an American state has to mean something, right? Right?

tedeth

Smash Master
****. You know how that happened? I was actually talking to some guy about partitioning hard drives when i posted that. EA will beck me up here.

(It wasn't EA I was talking to, but I was talking ot EA about the guy I was talking to. lol)

EDIT: FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

Still facepalming....

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
How can you tell if its going the be the best tourney of all time before it happens? :p
Called it when all you silly kids though I was talking about Apex2. M3D is a ledgend among TOs. I am more than proud to say I suck compared to him.

Hotdog

Smash Lord
A little of topic, I just started Uni and there's one guy that looks EXACTLY like Shaya in my class hahaha. I lol'd on the inside.

Top Bottom