• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ganon's Beard - General. Social. Rankings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TP

Smash Master
___X___ brings up a good point. People need to space wizkicks more carefully and stop trying it on already grounded opponents. It's best when they are landing.

Swoops

Smash Lord
NNID
SwoopsTii
Yes _____X______ could teach us all to use more n-air for gimping, and use more grabs and cross up stomps.

Ganonsburg

Smash Lord
That's it! I knew _____X______ would discover the way to guarantee Warlock Punch. It's so obvious now!

:034:

Triple R

Smash Lord
So I decided to stop by and give my condolences for the loss of one of your better Ganondorf mains: Breezy. He seems to have moved on to Falco. Sorry for your loss.

Clai

Smash Lord
Where men are born and champions are raised
So I figured out why Ganondorf kills himself sometimes when you try to try to ledgeplank with him on stages with lips like FD and Pokemon Stadium 1:

Any time you drop from the ledge, you have a minimum of 30 frames before you can regrab the edge. On stages with walls like Battlefield and Smashville, you can keep using Side-B as fast as you want because the area below the ledge acts like a wall that will keep Ganondorf near the edge enough that he can regrab it after the 30 frames are up. On stages like FD, though, there aren't any walls to stop your horizontal momentum, so if you try using Side-B too fast, Ganon's horizontal momentum takes him past the area in which he can grab the ledge, and when the 30 frames pass and Ganon can grab the ledge, he won't be in the area and ends up killing himself.

In short, if you kill yourself trying to plank on these stages, it isn't because the stage screwed with you, it's because you used side-B too quickly. It's better to delibrately wait a bit before using Side-B on these stages so you don't kill yourself by mistake.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
Very few people are man enough to use Ganondorf.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go punch a rhinoceros with my beard.
so your saying ganons beard can detach itself from ganons face, clinch itself into a fist and knock over a 1,500 pound beast in one swipe?

Z1GMA

Smash Hero
Getting hit by a fist that grows a beard would hurt a lot.
If they hit you fast/hard enough, the beard-straws won't bend, thus piercing your skin.

I can now imagine how Ganon's fatality would be like.

Magnamancy

Smash Rookie
so your saying ganons beard can detach itself from ganons face, clinch itself into a fist and knock over a 1,500 pound beast in one swipe?
lies.

It doesn't detach itself.

:lick:

I pictured Ganon's fatality to be like when he does a Gerudo on Kirby tbh. :laugh:

Z1GMA's right too, even Ganon's hands can grow beards. :p

Bahamut777

Smash Ace
Ganon's fatality would be a punch with beard with his left hand that will pierce the skull of the victim while he Gerudo with the right hand and eletrifys him with hit thunder shooting facial beard.

BTW, I just ripped off my beard. My girl wasn't liking it. =|

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
no no my dear...see my avatar/character icon?

it wouldnt be lean, mean and green. I can infinite that coward

it'd be gay, grabs and fat. Sigh but i do love a good thunder stomping on my ddd
thats soo hot

Ganonsburg

Smash Lord
i want my hair styled like ganons irl

Discuss.
I used to have long hair, and I always wanted to have it done like Ganon's (TP Ganon, of course). But I cut it (it was annoying! Taking care of hair that's past your shoulders is too much work), and only afterward did I realize that I had never done it. Maybe I'll grow it out again...

The best part though is that my hair turns orange in the right settings (sometimes really orange, sometimes brown, sometimes light brown). It would have been perfect.

:034:

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
i would so do my hair like my favorite dark lord

only...how did he get the ends of it to curl up into rolls in the back? dying it that bright orange would be tricky...you should be lucky yours changes lol

Reim

Smash Journeyman
Dark 3nergy said:
only...how did he get the ends of it to curl up into rolls in the back?
I'm pretty positive that it has something to do with that... Thing.. He has on his head, whatever it is...
.. I have to get one.

Noobicidal

Smash Master
I used to have long hair, and I always wanted to have it done like Ganon's (TP Ganon, of course). But I cut it (it was annoying! Taking care of hair that's past your shoulders is too much work), and only afterward did I realize that I had never done it. Maybe I'll grow it out again...
Long hair maintenance isn't that hard. Hell, my hair is over halfway down my back when pulled up, and the only problem I have is blow drying it.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
I agree with the redhead lover. Also, it's pretty obvious that it's not Ganon's fists that grows beards, but his beard that grows fists.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
so then what does that mean for the hair on the back of his head?

missile launchers?

TP

Smash Master
Home run contest has made me amazing at the Peach matchup. Beat my score of 5,300 feet and you'll never fail to catch a turnip again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom