• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ganon's Beard - General. Social. Rankings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ganonsburg

Smash Lord
Long hair maintenance isn't that hard. Hell, my hair is over halfway down my back when pulled up, and the only problem I have is blow drying it.
It's not hard, it's just a lot of effort I suddenly felt that I didn't want to do. I got it cut in December, where I had planned to get it cut in June. I just suddenly realized I didn't want to keep dealing with it because I was lazy. If baldness wasn't so ugly (IMO IMO IMO, it's ugly for me. Anyway, when your hair changes colors it's like a trademark that you don't want to lose), I'd just shave my head. But then again, I'm a senior who's slowly losing his ability to want to do stuff that's a lot of work.

In short, I'm lazy.

:034:

@HomE

Smash Ace
It's not hard, it's just a lot of effort I suddenly felt that I didn't want to do. I got it cut in December, where I had planned to get it cut in June. I just suddenly realized I didn't want to keep dealing with it because I was lazy. If baldness wasn't so ugly (IMO IMO IMO, it's ugly for me. Anyway, when your hair changes colors it's like a trademark that you don't want to lose), I'd just shave my head. But then again, I'm a senior who's slowly losing his ability to want to do stuff that's a lot of work.

In short, I'm lazy.

know what can fix that?

meth

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496

In short, I'm lazy.

I agree with the baldness thing, though I also have to say some can pull it off. I mean, take Joe Satriani. The dude looked so weird with hair.

Ganonsburg

Smash Lord
Dark 3nergy, as you slowly convert to Ganon (if/when), you should change one D3 at a time in your sig to Ganon. Once you're 100% a Ganon main, you'd have all five slots as Ganon and your avatar as Ganon also.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
avatars arent changing atm >:I but i shall take up your challenge ganonburg brb getting those pics

so ganonsburg i played ganon and this is what i got

^^my personal fav

not enough flame choke >:|!

Ganonsburg

Smash Lord
Those are some nice pics. The clarity is very nice. I like the one with Link, haha. Ganon finally got the sucker to bow before him.

:034: > whatever Pokemans Link has

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
finished sig

i call it

the cycle of darkness, i wanted to say cycle of life but..your typically not going to be alive after you get spiked by ganon :negative:

This is one of the reasons why I love Ganon.
the look on his face is priceless :allears

might have to get rid of the IC one since its abit too tall

this one turned out nice

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
I'm the best Fox in the Midwest.
I'm the best Yoshi in the Midwest.
I'm the best Peach in the Midwest.
I'm the best Ganon in the Midwest.
I'm the best Falcon in the Midwest.
I'm the best Samus in the Midwest.
I'm the best DK in the Midwest.
I'm the best bowser in the Midwest.
I'm the best Mario in the Midwest.
Fail troll fails.

Ganonsburg

Smash Lord
What? A troll? Where? I was under the impression that he mained every character in game. And Chuck Norris.

Sovereign

Game Reaper
NNID
Sovereign90
DLA, what tourneys do you go to? I want to play your Ganon. I've only played Fonz's so far, and I have you and Jekyll left, if he even still plays. Let me know what's up.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
R.O.B might automatically do a lock-on with his lazor.
lol i love you so much-- but actually i can realistically see ganon forfitting his organic flesh for flame choking lock-on guided fingers

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
So I decided to stop by and give my condolences for the loss of one of your better Ganondorf mains: Breezy. He seems to have moved on to Falco. Sorry for your loss.
OMG WHAT!!?

is this true

(haven't lurked here for some time, sorry)

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
So, in light of the egregious lack of statistical winning on Ganon's end, I've decided to up the ante to secure a win, However, while the principle of said winning is the same, the stakes have changed. I'm aiming for moral victory now.

I intend to cosplay Ganondorf every tournament hence, and either threaten my opponent with bodily (and existential) harm, and if he is stoic enough to stonewall my threats, I will promptly beat him to death.

Breezy

Smash Ace
OMG WHAT!!?

is this true

(haven't lurked here for some time, sorry)
Yes, it's true.
Decided I wanted to start winning tournaments more consistently. However, I'm going to be making a combo video of all my past greatness with ganondorf. It might not be soon, but I do plan on making it.

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
DLA, how do you replace the BBCode with the text for your combo vid? I know how to hyperlink in HTML, but apparently HTML isn't allowed in sigs.

Bahamut777

Smash Ace
I intend to cosplay Ganondorf every tournament hence, and either threaten my opponent with bodily (and existential) harm, and if he is stoic enough to stonewall my threats, I will promptly beat him to death.
Well... at least I'm not alone anymore. x]

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
You ever notice how we never give a second thought to how we perceive figures of power and authority in more than just their ostensible appearances?

Seriously. Take Ganondorf for example. He's big, supremely powerful and scarier than old people ****ing. We only picture him in epic scenes, proclaiming his supremacy. None of us even consider the fact that Ganondorf has to defecate. It just boggles the mind to picture the 'Dorf dropping the cosby kids off at the sand dunes.

Just imagine him snickering after he poops as he uses his otherworldly netherpowers to cover his little doodoo dumplings with sand so Link can tread stooges all the way to the Spirit Temple. Ganondorf purposely let Link track the Spirit Medallion down and jeopardize his own well-being just to secure the supreme moral victory of knowing your sworn enemy is figure skating in your organic frosty shakes all the way to the shame shack.

This does bring up an interesting philosophical point about Ganon though. Like, I dunno... Ganon ****s, therefore he is.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
idk a ape + ganon is pretty hot

your lvoe childs neutral b will be AMAZING

Status
Not open for further replies.