• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ganon's Beard - General. Social. Rankings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moblin

Smash Apprentice
you know you probably have like a 7-10 frame window to rest me, right? Either that or there's super armor still on Ganon.

So, if you actually fell slowly, you'd have to first realize you were, double jump out of it, pause the game for your little(big) gay dance, and then still be able to unpause and rest me before Ganon's done with his little animation, which ends about a quarter second after he face-drops someone with side B.

edit: and you're not getting any of my chicken

@HomE

Smash Ace
While this is quite romantic, you guys should just make out IRL, or any method that will make the obvious "man lust" less public.

You can't troll the Ganon boards, Ganon basically trolls himself...

@HomE

Smash Ace
Gannon banned.

Also, Albert L says Ganon counters MK 6:4, just throwing that out there.
Well in a dream last night Michael Jackson told me the Snake Match-up was 7:3 in Ganon's favor, I told him to F*** off and get a SWF account if he wants to argue MU #'s.. Same applies to Albert L... I don't kur if hes the best Ganon in the world (hes not ever close son) hes got no clout here....

MN>CO

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
so I played ant in ganon dittoes the other week at a tourney, 2 stocked him and stuff, theres no way he's even close to best ganon in australia.

Hobs

Smash Journeyman
Well in a dream last night Michael Jackson told me the Snake Match-up was 7:3 in Ganon's favor, I told him to F*** off and get a SWF account if he wants to argue MU #'s.. Same applies to Albert L... I don't kur if hes the best Ganon in the world (hes not ever close son) hes got no clout here....
*claps* Well said, well said.

WhatIsRaizen?

Smash Ace

MN>CO
lolrape.

yeah, these random people coming in talking about some random ganons is getting on my nerves as well

WhatIsRaizen?

Smash Ace
did anyone else know the low tier tournament finished?
1st san:ike:

2nd G-Reg:jigglypuff:

3rd: Kimchi:ike:

4th: Ray Kalm:ganondorf:

5th: Pink Fresh:lucas:, AfroTwist:link2:

7th: Hardgainer08:mario2:, Galeon:lucas:

9th: Xyro:samus2:, KingKong:bowser2:, Shaky:ness2:, VaNz:jigglypuff:

13th: Kirin:link2:, Kirk:ike:, PentaSalia:ike:, TheCubeStud:mario2:

17th: vato_break:mario2:, IsmaR:samus2:, Ijosh:ganondorf:, Ich_Bin_Awesome:link2:, Liquid Gen:bowser2:, Willz:falcon:, Legan:link2:, Hadesblades:yoshi2:

25th: burntsocks:yoshi2:, Delta-cod:yoshi2:, Ritch:link2:, Jiggernaut:jigglypuff:, Stingers:falcon:, Yosh:yoshi2:, Red-Blue:falcon:, DLA:ganondorf:

33rd: BO X7:mario2:, CheeseOnAStick:ness2:, Vex Kasrani:bowser2:, ShinTwist:link2:, HeyTallMan:lucas:, SaltyCracka, Acedude55:falcon:, AvariceX:ness2:, Metatitan:jigglypuff:, Successor_of_Raphael:zelda:, Noraa:lucas:, Mr. Eh:zelda:, Darkmusician:zelda:, Smash G 0 D:samus2:, The Brettster:ike:, AzNFinesse:zelda:

49th: Kanzaki:mario2:, calv:bowser2:, Sade:lucas:, Phiddlesticks:bowser2:, Serris:samus2:, Rohins:samus2:, Bartolon:ness2:, Sacred Seraphim:falcon:, ToKneeOrNotToKnee:falcon:, Noobicidal:jigglypuff:, MochaMew:zelda:, Chirp:falcon:, 1337-Zero:ness2:, Sasook:link2:, Swoops:ganondorf:, Airborne:yoshi2:

Yeah I'm very bored. Anyone know who Kanzaki, Sasook, BO X7, and SaltyCracka used?

Highest placing Mario: 7th - Hardgainer08
Highest placing Zelda: 33rd - Successor_of_Raphael, Mr. Eh, AzNFinesse & Darkmusician
Highest placing Ness: 9th - Shaky
Highest placing Lucas: 5th - Pink Fresh
Highest placing Falcon: 17th - Willz
Highest placing Ganondorf: 4th - Ray Kalm
Highest placing Link: 5th - AfroTwist
Highest placing Samus: 9th - Xyro
Highest placing Yoshi: 17th - Hadesblades
Highest placing Ike: TBD - San
Highest placing Bowser: 9th - KingKong
Highest placing Jigglypuff: TBD - G-Regulate
I think the top 4's gonna get premier membership??

Phantom someone's gonna take over your job :p

Divilenta

Smash Journeyman
Wow I had no clue there were other people from Colorado on here. xP

Then again I don't play competitively...so...

@HomE

Smash Ace
Yea i was following the low tier tourny the whole time... i think low tier tournys are really sweet. I would like to see some amazing Ganons do a low tier tourny IRL. I think they could do better then wifi, I'm curious...

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
yeah... a jigglypuff taking 2nd on low tier tourny... and an ike first. Thats wifi for you. I once watched g-reg fight the now banned alex a long time ago. He wasn't legit, he used wifi tactics and abused rollout. I hope he changed. And Ike is not legit period on wifi and should of been banned from the tourny.

speaking of wifi, I quit it. I'm all offline now. I feel like a new person.

I also got a capture card too, so if you want to watch me offline without your eyes getting ***** here's my stuff

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=75EF8329C990C436

Z1GMA

Smash Hero
did anyone else know the low tier tournament finished?

I think the top 4's gonna get premier membership??

Phantom someone's gonna take over your job :p
Kalm at 4'th place. He continues to impress.

Interesting how all Zeldas placed so low.

This Tourney sort of went 'against' the Tier List.

Coo' to see Swoops there, too.

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
Kalm at 4'th place. He continues to impress.

Interesting how all Zeldas placed so low.

This Tourney sort of went 'against' the Tier List.

Coo' to see Swoops there, too.
lol Kalm got first in my eyes. All the characters that placed higher than him are wifi characters =/

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Huh. I'm apparently still subscribed to this thread.

Might as well post a tidbit of info.

My friend and I did the jiggypoof on weegee mansion thing and it seems like it would only happen if she got side-b'd while at the very edge of one of those 2 little platforms on the lower floor. I can only guess that has something to do with it.

You Ganons and your conspiracies.

Ganonsburg

Smash Lord
guys take ant off best Australia ganon, put luke there or something, ant's not even in the top 10
Call me a noob, but I have no idea who Luke is. I don't recall seeing one around the Ganon boards (as far as I've been here). Maybe I'm just not very observant?

:034:

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
maybe the latter, I posted on the previous page.

point is, if you want an accurate op, take ant off it

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Oh man, in one more hour I'll be watching the new Gurren Lagann movie... if you don't watch/love it, it's pretty obvious that you're only playing Ganon to cover up how unmanly you are.

Ganonsburg

Smash Lord
maybe the latter, I posted on the previous page.

point is, if you want an accurate op, take ant off it
Oh, haha. My bad.

I skimmed the past few pages after I saw a bunch of people flood the thread with ******** comments. When Ganon showed them the door I started paying attention again.

:034:

Noobicidal

Smash Master
Oh man, in one more hour I'll be watching the new Gurren Lagann movie... if you don't watch/love it, it's pretty obvious that you're only playing Ganon to cover up how unmanly you are.
lol @ ttgl.

I'll keep watching Clannad and Baka to Test.

Noobicidal

Smash Master
Thanks for proving my point.

(Lol, I watched/watch those too, b/c they're fun/good, but they're not manly or epic in the least).
You baww'd when Fuko started disappearing in Clannad and you ****ing know it. Being able to accept the fact that you're crying from the plights of fictional characters only increases your manly resolve.

The inter-gang war was pretty manly.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Yeah, I'll agree that was a pretty manly moment. I hated Fuko though, I was happy when she disappeared.

I shed tears in the second season though, when Ushio was born and then later when Tomoya was reunited with her.

But they weren't MANLY TEARS, plus that show never gave me chills of epicness like TTGL.

TP

Smash Master
My Ganon died at a tourney today. DLA watched it happen. He desperately tried to save him, but it was too late. The old man finally passed on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom