• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ganon's Beard - General. Social. Rankings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Well, there aren't that many Ganon mainers period. I don't think Australia is the reason... :(

thexsunrosered

Smash Lord
4:38 of the first video is the best team combo in existance, and it doesn't even look that hard to pull off. Just send the other team into your partner's up-tilt and watch the hilarity unfold. If some team was actually able to do this in tournament, so many people would fold under the sheer manliness of it all.
I had already done that like three months ago and it was supposed to be in the boards combo vid but Ray never put it in :(
Its even up on youtube :[

Superspright

Smash Lord
hahaha, i just got what you said there super. you know you read to much about smash if you mistake a word for a move :p
It just makes me think you are asking them to forward air them more. I love that move...offline I love to do stomp to fair a lot, or stomp to bair.

I love reading about smash, but it seems pretty dead in terms of development. :S

Technodeath

Smash Champion
blasphemy Jonas. yes they suck, but blasphemy nonetheless

EDIT @ Jonas, what do you mean you'd be happy to main ganon if you were aussie? the fact that there is so little of us, or because we suck ballz? LOL

Jonas

Smash Champion
You suck ballz

but anyway I could main Ganon if I lived in Australia and people thought there were too few Ganon mainers since I don't really care if I use a good or a bad character, but it's not like I pity you for being few or anything :p

but yeah I've basically written nothing but nonsense in this thread.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
I was just messing with you.

Problem with Europe's smash scene in general is it seems to only be located in densely concentrated, but scattered, places. For example, I'm originally French, and I know they have a smash scene, but my bro, who's currently living in Marseille complains that no one plays competitively outside of Paris.

VodkaHaze

Smash Journeyman
NNID
VodkaHaze58
Times like this I wish I lived in America. But since I'm an Australian citizen, we'd probably go there instead.

Ganonsburg

Smash Lord
I went to Australia this past summer. Cool stuff. Footy is amazing, way better than American football. And Australian chocolate/candy >>>>>>>>> anything in America. I wish I lived there. One of the more amusing things though was the size of the cities. A few skyscrapers, a few tall buildings and apartments, a few houses, and then nothing. Even better, their winters are only as bad as early springs in mid-east America.

:034:

Technodeath

Smash Champion
yeah, australia is pretty sweet. no one in my town really enjoys playing brawl with me anymore lol, the guy i usually train with and whatnot got so frustrated at the me/brawl yesterday he refuses to play it with me.

meh.

nearest tournaments i can attend are about 5-6 hours away from where i am, which is in Perth and it usually costs about 100-150 bucks for the weekend down there

Ganonsburg

Smash Lord
yeah, australia is pretty sweet. no one in my town really enjoys playing brawl with me anymore lol, the guy i usually train with and whatnot got so frustrated at the me/brawl yesterday he refuses to play it with me.

meh.

nearest tournaments i can attend are about 5-6 hours away from where i am, which is in Perth and it usually costs about 100-150 bucks for the weekend down there
Are you to the south of Perth, or north? If to the south, I'm going to guess that you're near or around Albany. Haha, even in the beginning of winter the place has pretty good weather.

Kitamerby

Smash Hero
I went to Australia this past summer. Cool stuff. Footy is amazing, way better than American football. And Australian chocolate/candy >>>>>>>>> anything in America. I wish I lived there. One of the more amusing things though was the size of the cities. A few skyscrapers, a few tall buildings and apartments, a few houses, and then nothing. Even better, their winters are only as bad as early springs in mid-east America.

Also they have vegemite. <3

Ray_Kalm

Smash Master
NNID
Ray_Kalm7
3DS FC
3626-0429-4546
Okay so, how many of you are going trick-or-treating, how many of you are dressing up, and how many of you just don't care?

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
I would fall in the last category, but why did your post make me think of little kids trick or treating at Ganon's house, and the door being Ftilted open, and the query of "trick or treat" being answered with a Warlock Punch?

I would Trick or Treat Ganon...

Ray_Kalm

Smash Master
NNID
Ray_Kalm7
3DS FC
3626-0429-4546
I would fall in the last category, but why did your post make me think of little kids trick or treating at Ganon's house, and the door being Ftilted open, and the query of "trick or treat" being answered with a Warlock Punch?

I would Trick or Treat Ganon...

Double post - Internet's lagging.

PK-ow!

Smash Lord
Okay so, how many of you are going trick-or-treating, how many of you are dressing up, and how many of you just don't care?
I would have dressed up, but the only costume I want to make is impossible to construct...

not if I can't spend serious mulah on it, anyway.

Ganon answers the door in his feety pajamas... the children's hairs stand on end, and a crack and boom are all they sense before ... calm.
Echoes of something not human are eclipsed as the door gently returns shut.

Why is there no such thing as a green bowler hat?!?

Ganonsburg

Smash Lord
I don't care. Actually, I did want to dress up as Skull Kid, but I'm too lazy to do anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom