• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ganonic Grimoire (Social) - Commiseration and Hierarchy

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
To think, I could be at Pound V too... but the ride I was supposed to have decided he wanted to fly, leaving me with no way to get there. Sure, I could bus or train it there, but I'd be too uncomfortable that way.

P.S.
Verm was not my ride. XD

Heartstring

Smash Legend
damn sol, shoulda gotten a lift on ganon's horse after all XP
i would have liked to have gone to somethnig big like this, but sadly no such luck...

Heartstring

Smash Legend
i cba to look at the vids, the livestream is waht make it come alive
i logged onto the livestream last time jsut in time to watch chudat vs. dehf, god it was amazing

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
Pound is going really well. I didn't enter, but I MMed Razer and Ally's Falcon. Took Razer toi game three (got a replay of the first match) and I won against Ally's Falcon. Close though, his Falcon is so smart. I got a replay from that as well.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
even though he isnt, but ho hum XD
nice one, although you should have entered, gano was needed in the bracket son XD

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Good **** Verm. Now MM his Snake.

Also, sorry guys, went straight GaW yesterday. However, I will not be dropping Ganon. Ever.

Seriously, I was getting praised for my mindgames, reading, and general playstyle. Playing Ganon makes you better at Brawl in general. Did I get a DThrow techchase from 0 to 40ish%? Yes I did. I thank Chain Choking for that.

I just can't deal with such a heavy disadvantage all the time, so I'll be sticking with GaW for the next little while. Yesterday was straight brackets, so I'll go Ganon occasionally in pools.

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
Gonna be leaving the venue soon. I got sick as hell last night, so I can't wait to get back. I also won against SlikVik's Wario in a MM so I'm happy as hell.

AyatoK26

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Kaminakid
Pound was the ish. The venue was excellent, my pool was horrible because of my horrible scrubbiness and the talent-filled pool (Nick Riddle and Nicole Round 1 anyone?), and I met Verm and Bloodynite. Coolest guys I met.

Too bad that was the last Pound :/

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
Pound V was amazing.... wish i could've showed up for the last day though but i gotta spend time with my sister for her b-day =/

hey Verm,

BACK THE **** UP!

No.

YOU BACK THE **** UP

It was so cool meeting you, man. Definitely one of my favorite people ever. Same goes for you, Ayato. So awesome getting to see you guys offline.

Anyway, as I posted from my phone, everything went great. I got sick last night though, as did most of the venue thanks to some peckerheads coughing in their hands and then fondling everyone's ****. Today was hell though lol. I had to reschedule my flight like 3 times, and had to squish in the back of D-Rock's car with Omari, Exdia and Boss and all the while, I just felt like death. So glad to be home.

I'm gonna get the matches versus Ally and Razer up soon. I wish I would've gotten the replays versus SlikVik; they were so awesome.

Bloodynite

Smash Ace
lol yea i figured people would've gotten sick because there WERE a crap load of people coughing XD

the only thing that happened to me was that i almost lost my voice after Sunday from all the yelling from the HYPE!!!

luckily its back now but i could barely talk @_@

GANON FFA WITH ITEMS WAS THE ****

Omari

Smash Journeyman
@Bloodynyte: May you come to more offline events? It was mad fun meeting you (mad chill IRL), seeing your bloody Ganon do work in pools & I never got a chance to play you.

Bloodynite

Smash Ace
@Bloodynyte: May you come to more offline events? It was mad fun meeting you (mad chill IRL), seeing your bloody Ganon do work in pools & I never got a chance to play you.
hehe ill try but the biggest issue i got is really money =/ plus the fact im limited to only traveling to tourneys within MD/VA but still man nice meeting ya

oh and its Bloodynite ><

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
I beat you first. >.> I like when people just tell their wins.
Doesn't double or nothing technically count as the other person's win alone because it's a continuance of the first MM? Not to mention the first round I was doing really well until you had to go play a set. Then when you came back, I think my CC did that thing where if you hold a button while it's connecting, it does weird ****, which is why I kept complaining about NAiring out of shield and not being able to to down-B. Only reason I called DoN is because I did feel like some funky **** was going down. But yeah, if one were to consider them separate sets, you did win the first set, but I won't go down without johns on that one. :laugh:

Either way, they were still really good games. Probably my most enjoyed sets of the tourney.

Speaking of which, I practiced with GC and am gonna be switching as soon as mine comes in from Amazon. I'm seriously tired of CC johns. They get dirty so easily and become unresponsive.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Yeah, I actually made the switch Sunday. Damnit, the CC's button layout is so good, but it just has to have so many faults.

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
Yeah, I actually made the switch Sunday. Damnit, the CC's button layout is so good, but it just has to have so many faults.
Yeah, it's really conducive for my playstyle, but I'm so tired of how unresponsive and prone to malfunctions they are.

Also:

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
It took you long enough!
This weekend just did it for me. I almost dropped so many matches/sets to people because something ******** happened, like me recovering in the opposite direction, Side-B'ing instead of Wizkicking or NAiring OoS repeatedly. CCs are just too unreliable.

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
Black guy is Zao, white guy is Boxman lol.

I got a video with Bloody though. Just gotta wait for Boxman to upload it lol.

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
I got a few P5 MM videos up on GanonTube finally. I'm 90% sure some of my matches versus SlikVik were saved somewhere, so I just need to find the person who has 'em.

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
Why didn't you enter Pound, Verm? If you're going to spend all of that money to travel there and pay the spectator fee, you might as well just pay an extra $20 or whatever to enter the tournament.

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
I actually got spared the spectator fee somehow. As for the costs, my plane ticket back to NH spiked by 100$ the day I bought it, which set me back a ton. Only reason I went with so little money (just enough to eat and do a few MMs) was because I had planned for too long to let such a gay setback **** me over lol.

I'm happy with how it all went though. Got some wins I'm extremely proud of in MMs, so those made up for not being able to enter.

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
We ought to Brawl some more sometime, Verm. I could use the practice. Our last session was near lagless, and now that I've my own internet, it should be even better. Plus, I need to unrust... heavily. My loss to Alphicans - albeit on laggy wi-fi - wasn't fun. D:

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
Good **** Vermanubis. Good **** indeed
Many thanks to you, good sir! Nice to see you back, by the way, TKONTK.

We ought to Brawl some more sometime, Verm. I could use the practice. Our last session was near lagless, and now that I've my own internet, it should be even better. Plus, I need to unrust... heavily. My loss to Alphicans - albeit on laggy wi-fi - wasn't fun. D:
I'd love to, Sol. Just get at me on AIM whenever.

Nice Verm :) if only you had come to the last one you could have met me and fonz too :)

anyway, how many of you play xbox too?
To this day I've still only met Clai and Bloodynite. :( But they're both so awesome I couldn't ask for more. But I'm a Ganon main, I'm selfish. I wanna meet all of you guys. :ganondorf:

Top Bottom