• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ganonic Grimoire (Social) - Commiseration and Hierarchy

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
TL is slowly becoming one of my favorite MUs. I've been becoming a lot more patient over the past few months, and while playing on the ladder, I've fought no less than every TL on there. The more I play the MU, the easier it becomes. It just becomes more and more apparent how to work around his projectiles and abuse his horrible rolls from Gerudo.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Flight of Ganon > Reverse Warlock Punch.
Tell me someone has done it before. Please.

Clai

Smash Lord
Where men are born and champions are raised
TL is slowly becoming one of my favorite MUs. I've been becoming a lot more patient over the past few months, and while playing on the ladder, I've fought no less than every TL on there. The more I play the MU, the easier it becomes. It just becomes more and more apparent how to work around his projectiles and abuse his horrible rolls from Gerudo.
I used to like TL too, as I don't mind dealing with walls and such. Then I played Jash in a MM at Polybrawl, and that's a subject I really don't want to discuss. Oh the humanity.

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
Hehe I forgot about that clip. It's still my favorite warlock punch ever.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Not as cool as Warlock Tornado.

I really should upload a video of that in action. It was annoying to code, but looks godly in-game.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
If I haven't deleted the PAC, I'll upload a video of it.

If I have, I'll try recoding it.

I made it in early December when I was considering making a mod.

Super Smash Meta Knight Brawl.

*EDIT* With regards to that, I'd like to mention it is impossible to give every character a Landmaster FS. I was sad.

MJG

Smash Hero
You haven't fought my TL on the ladder (but I don't use TL on wifi anymore...barely play wifi).

****..my post was useless.

afk

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
Oh, I meant every TL on the ladder, not every TL in general lol. Though, you're probably the only TL in general I haven't fought anyway. Well, 'cept for Hyro. I've fought Remix, psp, Jash, Jerm, Melito, Ash and a bunch of others.

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
grrr why is it i can only discover new stuff on brinstar!?!?!? WHY CANT I FIND STUFF THAT CAN WORK ON GENERAL NEUTRAL STAGES?!?!?
Because you're the only Ganon who actually makes full use of Brinstar, so you find all sorts of neat ****. :bee:

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Ooh, more gimmicks for Brinstar? Please tell me said gimmicks make us beat MK there?

Heartstring

Smash Legend
haha, dont worry bloody, i found countless amount of crap for ike on ps2
did you know, ike can chaingrab falco till 100% on ice?
he was made for ice skating XD

Clai

Smash Lord
Where men are born and champions are raised
I just wait for the electric transformation and then I Uair on the ledge forever. It's hilarious to watch and all the hitboxes are there too. I used to have a video for it, but my replay got desynched, so I can't show it, but it was on a Super Ganon Time vid, which I can't seem to find at the moment.

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
you missed... pretty much nothing lol.

Verm and I were *****slapping each other for a few days over the King of Evil title but we decided to get rid of it.

we've also discovered a theoretical AT called the WizD!ck... I say theoretical because successfully performing it apparently results in the termination of existence.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
you missed... pretty much nothing lol.

Verm and I were *****slapping each other for a few days over the King of Evil title but we decided to get rid of it.

we've also discovered a theoretical AT called the WizD!ck... I say theoretical because successfully performing it apparently results in the termination of existence.
i lol'd, have an internet (or a soul, your pick)
so...how does one perform this unholy wizd!ick?

edit: sniped by espy, im gonig to let him perform the honours that his main has solely

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Really, psycho? I mean, I haven't done something like that in so long. I'm not sure I can even manage to pull through. I'll give it a shot, though.

A-hem.

You're too slow!!

Z1GMA

Smash Hero
WizD!ck, huh.. Sounds interesting.
Is it one of those ATs that can only be pefromed offline/irl?

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
Verm's the one who NAMED it so he better not infract me lol.

edit: I'm starting an online crew... the Warlock Bunch. You must be able to play wifi on a specified date, and you're only allowed to play Ganon in crew battles. Who's in?

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
LMAO

Yeah, I'm just baiting you all so I can meet my infraction quota LOL

Also, hells yes I'm in, DLA.

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
I'm completely serious about the crew BTW lol. I'll make blogs about it on AiB (or maybe Verm can since his blogs have a wider viewership) and not only can we recruit good Ganons from AiB, but we can also challenge everyone in AiB to an online crew battle each week.

5v5 to 8v8 crew battles, the first 5-8 people who post in the blog get to be on the crew that fights the Warlock Bunch. Plus 2-3 backups for the people who don't show. Preference given to new posters.

I can even livestream it. These will be hype as hell if we can get them going.

I miss those '08 clan wars lmao. It's time to bring this **** back.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Really, psycho? I mean, I haven't done something like that in so long. I'm not sure I can even manage to pull through. I'll give it a shot, though.

A-hem.

You're too slow!!
i feel satisfied

also, ill happily join in the clan, of course my wifi will be choppy as fawk seeing as im britside worldwide XD
also. going to a continental tournament on march 12th, i will be entering low tiers with my ganon, ill let everyone know how i go (if i get killerjawz, i will cry though XD)
and in actual tournament too...although thats rob exclusive

Top Bottom