• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ganonic Grimoire (Social) - Commiseration and Hierarchy

Heartstring

Smash Legend
My Ganondorf beat an Olimar on Final Destination on WiFi yesterday.
:p
wifilimar is probably the worst excuse for a player in the world XD
in other news, me and exalted has epic ganon ditto's yesterday, it was all gonig good for me untill he used the red suit of death

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
No no no, that would be silly. They removed that after the fiasco regarding it in Melee back in '05. Poor, poor heresjohnny3085. He'll never touch a smash game again.

Noobicidal

Smash Master
I possibly could come if my job interview is scheduled two weeks ago and not on Monday.

It's not happening.

Fuujin

Smash Champion
too bad ganon is trash and will be forever G tier
Kenni quit trollin the Gannons.

If it's any consolation Zelda should either move down to his tier or he should move up into her tier with Link and everyone else.
Probably the ladder.
I don't see how his MUs are so different that hers that he belongs in a separate tier.
some people even think she's worse than him :x.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
That's because he doesn't need to.

Just wait till we start Flight of Ganonning off the lower blastzone. You just wait.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
Vermanubis, (Lux), *Cam*, *Tyson*, -ACE-, -Googs, -WoMp-, 1337-Zero, 3mmanu3lrc, A-Laon, Acherontic, AeroLink_the_SoulMaster, Afro_Ninja, Airwalkerr, alejandro9561, AlexoftheAura, AllyKnight, AnDaLe, arch, ArtieBoy, Asdioh, asianaussie, Atlus8, Atomic Yoshi, AustinRC, AvariceX, AXE 09, aZergling, badwin, BananaTrooper, BarDulL, BigD!!!, Bigmac909, BigWenz, Blissard, BLM (black mage), BlueSuperSonic1, Bobwama, BOLT08, Boxxy, Braddles, Brian, brningpyre, bundtcake, bushidobrown, caKe, CelestialMarauder~, Chaos Swordsman, CHAOSvsORDER, cHeWe, chillindude829, ChivalRuse, ChKn, choknater, Chuee, CIFP, cMeDu, Codi, Col. Stauffenberg, Conker, CRSN, D-Torr, Dajayman, Dark Horse, Dark.Pch, DarkDragoon, darkm3tr01d, Darkshadow7827, Dastrn, Davidreamcatcha, DeA7X, deathbysuarez, defsithe, DEHF, Demon-oni, DerpDaBerp, DevilTrigger, Diabolique, Divinokage, DJRome, dmac, Dr Peepee, Druggedfox, DusK-The-Stray, Echo, Engo, Espy Kasrani, Eternal Yoshi, Evanms, Falco400, FalseFalco, Federal_Her0, Ferminator, finalark, FIREL, Fizzle_Boy, FlyingFrenchman, fragbait, Frisbie, frostymm, Gaara♥, GameDragonX, Gamegenie222+, Geist, Gichan, GingaNinja, Gio, global-wolf, Glyph, GMMA ANTi, GOD!, GoldShadow, gouda, Gova, GPDP, GreenAce, GwJumpman, Hai Im Fearless, Hax, Haze~, Hazygoose, Hellsinglover999, HollaAtchaBoy, hot$, hotdogturtle, HQYZ, hunger!, Hylian, I Dair You, IAmBlu3, IceArrow, Imagination, infzy, IVP, J, jamlosingthegame, JesiahTEG, JJROCKETS, JMA89089, Jolteon, jpak, JPOBS, JRC LSS, JTB, Judas, judge!, July, KageMurphy, Karibola, Kasper!, Kasumi, KazeKira, Keatsta, King Funk, kinghippo99, Kinglit, KirbyKaze, Klahounator99, KlTHKlN, Kola, Konohalotus13, Krystedez, KumaOso, Kuro~, kyokoro_pamuyo, l Karasu l, Lampp, Leaf., Lenus Altair, libertyernie, Linkshot, livehammerbro98, Lixivium, Lovage, LowFatHat, Luminoth64, Lythium, L_Cancel, L__, M0nkUn1t, M3D, MacDsmash, Madtsunami, MagmarFire, Mahie, Majority, Maniclysane, Marth/Falco Pro, Massola, Master WGS, meleemaster500, Melomaniacal, Meno, mers, MikeKirby, milesg2g, MinQ, Mister Eric, moleman915, Monk/Honkey/Banana, Moogi, Moooose, Mr.-0, Mr.Freeman, MrBlueSky, MrEh, MulticolorShyGuy, Nabe, Ndayday, Nicknyte, NickRiddle, Nicks, Nightmare., Nike., NixxxoN, NOVA1106, O D I N, Ocean, OMGitsMudkip, Omnicron's Baklava Enterprises, OnlyUseMeNades, Oro?!, Oshtoby, p.i., Padô, Palpi, Pandu!, PantyRaider08, Patches, pawnch, PEACE7, pesticide, PhantomX, phish-it, Plairnkk, Plan 9, planetstereo, Player-1, Player-4, Pluvia, PND, PurDi, Quic, R00R, RaptorTEC, Ratman, Red Ryu, Remorse, Renaissancer, revel8n, Reyney, RiKu.757, Robfox, RockCrock, Roneblaster, Roo525, Royal_Blade, rPSI, RTpmwe, Rumikun, Rykard, s2j, sai90, SamuraiPanda, Sanji Himura, Sars_Pirate, Scamp, Scufo, Seagull Man, Segtendo, Shadic, Shadowbolt, ShieldBash, SilentSlayers, SilverXy3, sinistersnakesennin, Sintenal, smasher32, Snap., Sonic Storm, sonictailslink, Sosuke, SoupaSonic, speeding sonic, Spelt, spider_sense, Spikehead777, ss118, ssbstreak, standardtoaster, Starscream, StealthECartman, Steam, Steelia, stingers, StriCNYN3, Strong Bad, Sudai, suinoko/Jade Stern, SummerSpeedyMix, SuPeRbOoM, Super_Smash_Kid, Surreal, SvL, SwizzyUK, Sync., SyOn, TaFoKiNtS, Tamoo, Tarmogoyf, Technical_Chase, tekkie, tera twin, Th3 Hungry Moth, The Demi-Peach, The Paprika Killer, theONEjanitor, TheTantalus, theunabletable, Thunder44, Tiersie, Tink, TKbro, Twinkie, Typ_Ex, UltimateRazer, Ultraxwing, UltyBomber77, Unlimited, Ussi, UsurperKingZant, uuaa1, V1CE, VideoKidHEERO, Vionce, Wake, WaterTails, Wave⁂, WedginatorX, What's The Point, Wiscus, Wrath`, x13mako, XDDD, Xyless, Yami 2b, Yamitsuki, Yink, yoshq, Zario777, Zatch.+, ZenJestr, Zephron, Zigsta, Zonderion, Zoro, _Kadaj_, _Kain_, _umbra_, _Yes!_, ~Firefly~, ~Twitch~, TeeVee, Etecoon, Bizkit, Fatal, Koolaid

Gonna start doing this weekly to stop people from namesearching here so much lol.
namesearch summoners are so good

Clai

Smash Lord
Where men are born and champions are raised
Any of you guys going to Pound 5? Verm is flying down to VA like a boss. No reason you guys shouldn't be able to make it!! I want to play more Ganons =)
Wish I could, Will, wish I could.

You have to let me know when things are happining on LI. I'm at school now in PA, but I can always find a way to get back home.

Also, I officially turned another year older yesterday and with that was fun times and much drinking that was had. It was awesome.

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
Awesome movie!

I ate at the place Clint Eastwood eats at when I was working for WB over the summer, but I never saw him. I only sat next to Conan O'Brian. :(
You only sat next to Conan O'Brien? What a chump.

Also, I officially turned another year older yesterday and with that was fun times and much drinking that was had. It was awesome.
Happy birthday... how old now? 694, if the legends are correct?

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Tournament tomorrow. I'll be going Game and Watch mostly, though I will go Ganon if the need arises.

Top Bottom