• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

G.I.M.P.E.D. 1 Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

Santi

Smash Lord
Jash if you quit....

I quit.

I'm serious.
Don't do this to me.

Someone make sure he get's that message.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Idk about the jash situation but all I heard is that he quit the match against olimarman's olimar.

Random Information : WEST COAST HAS A NEW BEST MK.

-dMT-

Smash Lord
Alex send me the pictures you took at the event when your done editing them please. Just e-mail them to me. If you forgot my e-mail, PM me.

Thanks for coming you guys. In case you weren't aware, I was the co-host that was running around finding people's lost items, getting equipment to work, and sitting down almost only during my matches.

Everyone needs to go to:

Viridian City - NJ - March 7th
Spring Fest Brawl - NY (same venue) - March 14th
PolyBrawl 2 - NY (same venue) - March 21st

Hype! East Coast Smash!

Olimarman

Smash Ace
Idk about the jash situation but all I heard is that he quit the match against olimarman's olimar.

Random Information : WEST COAST HAS A NEW BEST MK.
He quit game three when the stocks were like 120% 2 stocks me to his like 80% last stock.

Good first tourney match. :)

Fyist

Smash Journeyman
Yeah I was watching that match... he could of turned that around ive seen crazier things.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Jash was pissed about how me and him were both ****ing careless in teams against wes and dire when we clearly had the win in both games It's not a good feeling being that cool to advancing to a higher and great placing then have that **** taken away from you 2 times. I feel like a damm idiot, everytime I'm close to winning or advancing, I become stupid and careless and lose as awlays. I thought I left these damm mistakes in melee since I am a much better player in brawl. Melee I was straight crap.

So yea It kinda got to him in singles I believe and he told me he quit after he fought olimar man. I was gonna quit also, that whole day I could not play after that teams match. I played like crap and got caught with stupid crap a beginner would. I was soo pissed off that day. I'm surprised I got 17 actually. But the way I lost third game too doom, really wanted to quit after that. Like you can win the match but BS has to happen to you and you just can't win no matter what. I'm moving into my partment next month, so I will have to have a job and all. of course they will help with that (or else how I pay rent eh?)

And I am going back to school. So after mass madness or alex tourny if I can go, I might quit smash as well. Have too much time with live I believe and game game is really not worth all this crap. since november I been losing to stupid things. saturday took the Prize though. Edreese also retired (Best Peach main in the USA) Due to dealing with life and no time for this. Now if I did the same The Peach team would suffer a power loss in the Peach community, Though I believe they could hold thier own? What I try so hard to do with Peach is tore down always with BS.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

But that's the story with me and Jash. Also the bucket crap, honestly, I don't see why it is a big deal, even though me and Jash lost to it on being careless, it is really nothing at all. if you guys put a bann on that, then this game is trully the dumbiest and idiotic competitive game I have ever seen and played in my live cause you still leave freaking meta. which is worst than any cheap trick I seen. Actually, **** that, it is. How the answer to everything is meta. Also if anything playing gay as hell. melee you had options. In this crap you only have one to win. And it is Meta. Even people who JUST pick up meta Go even with skilled players or even beat them. Seriously, wtf?

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Same with me. I have about 4 tournament matches of me to upload. bring some damm Peach flavor in this city

ADHD

Smash Hero
dark pch i would really love to play you in friendlys and such, what will your following 3 tourneys be?

Meta isn't the only way to win... as you can see diddy is the second best choice :D Srsly, he and snake are the next best thing in line if you want to place high.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I'll say one thing. I am flattered a Player like you wants to play someone like me.....or wait...you just want Peach practice right? should have seen it was nothing special, ahahahaha

Uh:

1- Mass Madness 2/28/09
2- Alex tourny 3/7/09 (maybe)
3- I might retire

ADHD

Smash Hero
No i've played you on wifi before and you seemed really good and its always tons of fun to play ppl that make fast decisions like you. And yea XD peach matchup curses me

EWING

Smash Apprentice
School: Nashville, TN Home: Long Island, NY
Well video update. I got a new charger so I'ma get to working on the vids. Everyone rejoice.....NOW

ur the ****in man

and dark peach dont quit, just pick up a secondary to cover your bases already. youre awesome with peach, but the competitive reality is that you cant get too far when there are direct counters. im sure your playstyle will fit with someone who can handle mk.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Nah, I only Play this game cause Peach is in it. If not, I not touch this game. the other characters I get bored of too soon. Meta I got bore of in like 20 mins of touching the b@stard. I don't wanna resort to play gay and all to win. Boring. I'll stick with Peach.

And my Peach can handle meta. You can ask NL and a few that know me. Back then after I figured out meta, Unless you was a pro, I would not lose to you at torunaments and I wasnt. I know Peach Vs Meta too well. typical azz character with the same typical crap or spamming a move. Trust me, meta is **** to me. I'm just being stupid with mistakes or losing on BS. Meta brings no fear to me at all. I just started losing to meta in january.

skyace89

Smash Journeyman
It's sad though that we HAVE to pick up a secondary to handle certain characters.....

hopefully the metagame will change for the better i.e. make more characters more tourney viable..

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion
*rejoicing*. yays!

Sucks your last one got stolen though, thanks for delivering the vids despite that.
It wasnt stolen, someone must have been messing with the wiring and broke it.

Don't move this to Brooklyn again, I would have been able to make it if that crap didn't happen. >_<
The venue is too amazing to be somewhere else

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion
It's sad though that we HAVE to pick up a secondary to handle certain characters.....

hopefully the metagame will change for the better i.e. make more characters more tourney viable..
Pretty much every game is like that. Luckily i play marth who has no impossible match-ups :D

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799

It's not like that to me. I broke every character in brawl for a way Peach can beat them expect for one. Lets see if you guys can guess who.

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion
What are you on dog food?
Rabbit Food

Also: I HAVE A VID scar and PC vs a shiek and fox without tags is this jman and m2k?

Obviously this is melee

is this winners or grand finals?

ok scratch that i think its grand finals but um.

Scar vs chibo. friendly or tourny?

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Only one person Got it. Marth is the only ******* I cant break and lose to. no matter what I try and do, nothing wortks. How the hell I can deal with meta/snake but not Marth? freaking stupid.

DireVulcan

Smash Lord
I have a solid idea on how to get MK banned.

All I have to do is win a tourney with him, seeing as how no matter who else does what, it's instantly up for ban discussion once DA does it!

A perfect plan, and with MK it can't be that hard!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom