• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

G.I.M.P.E.D. 1 Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

PolMex23

Smash Champion
Eazy you remember me? the weegee player from flawda?

Bro, me an you, pretty much the same.

Polmex23
Eazy23

An If your like the guy in your avatar wit the giant...oh heavens...

Ill show u how we roll it you show me how yall roll you dig? xD

Inui

Banned via Warnings
he has alot more even match-ups than mk so obviously mk is the best, m2k IS a tier ***** (deny it if you want) i have never seen him use snake in tournament because M2k follows the Tier list, if PT became god tier tomorrow, he'd switch...anyways Snake isnt the best character in the game get over it
Snake has an even match-up outside of Dedede? :confused:

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
Spam do you hate halberd more than lylat?
I think Halberd is dumber because the background stuff can gay you hardcore and the camera is a ***** when the stage goes down and you're trying to grab the bottom ledge. Lylat is dumb more often though because people think it should be a neutral <_<

Inui

Banned via Warnings
ROB MK and Pit
oh

my

god

Snake ***** Pit 60/40 at best for Pit. Ask Rogue Pit how he did against my Snake in about 10 matches. He couldn't even take me to one stock. Way back in March, I got owned in three sets by T-Rex's Snake in Texas. Nothing has changed about that match-up. Pit has 0 moves to punish Snake's f-tilt and nothing cheap to kill him with before very high percents.

Skip2MaLoo

Smash Lord
well chaos, hopefully I'll see you at viridian FOREST tourney because virdian city 2 = wtfx? lolz.

oh and since we are talking about match ups, how about that falcon to metaknight? pretty sweet.

Olimarman

Smash Ace
Snake has an even match-up outside of Dedede? :confused:
I think Olimar does. His grab range just outranges Snake's ftilt, a purple usmash can kill Snake at like 105% even with excellent DI if not earlier, he can like 0-40 Snake, he can outcamp him, this matchup really isn't too hard for Olimar at all. His aerials **** Snake also.

KnightMare516

Smash Lord
[FONT="Georgia]Thanks ;)

Now I'm assuming they aren't up on aib because Knightmare didn't put them up yet? Is there an aib page for the tourney in general?

Edit: Nvm, I found the aib page. The results are not up yet.[/FONT]
i am going to put the results on aib i am just been really busy and i am having trouble currently finding where to access them dont worry XD sorry i am taking so long

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I think Olimar does. His grab range just outranges Snake's ftilt, a purple usmash can kill Snake at like 105% even with excellent DI if not earlier, he can like 0-40 Snake, he can outcamp him, this matchup really isn't too hard for Olimar at all. His aerials **** Snake also.
Snake can kill Olimar muuuuuuch earlier than Olimar kills Snake. Snake can also countercamp pretty darn well with grenades because they force Olimar to change his positioning, unlike the Pikmin tossing.

so did inui and bum ever get his money back from Nl and m2k since they miss took 42 dollars
Yeah, Jason gave me the money yesterday.

Olimarman

Smash Ace
Snake can kill Olimar muuuuuuch earlier than Olimar kills Snake. Snake can also countercamp pretty darn well with grenades because they force Olimar to change his positioning, unlike the Pikmin tossing.
Even so, I find it easier to get damage on a Snake then the Snake can get damage on me since I can pivot grab like everything he has. Olimar has other characters he should be worrying about.
*cough*turnips*cough*

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Even so, I find it easier to get damage on a Snake then the Snake can get damage on me since I can pivot grab like everything he has. Olimar has other characters he should be worrying about.
*cough*turnips*cough*
You need to fight some better Snakes... There really aren't any in NYC. >_>;

Olimar does well, but he doesn't really have an advantage.

P.c. Chris

Smash Lord
after getting 25th at this event in brawl i got 5th in brawl at mass madness with over 100 entrants used all snake besides like 2 matches. New England sucks at brawl :p LOL

Banks

Smash Hero
that's ok, because brawl stinks anyway

just kidding but really pc, your forward tilting has obviously improved

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom