• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

G.I.M.P.E.D. 1 Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alukard

Smash Hero
IDK I think I was kinda on a lol bit too, maybem I really just don't remember.
but its cuz u are madd cute and amazing ...

btw u coming to my tourney ... please try to ... but i know its a while away from u so yea

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master

I'll MM you with Wario.

God ****it, how many times are you going to bring up me losing to you without mentioning I was playing dumb as hell? Someone playing like a ******* doesn't prove **** about a matchup. If Jason tripped into 3 Snake fsmashes and got 3 stocked by you, what does that prove? NOTHING. w/e @ HRNUT, I had 3 dumb deaths, I'm not losing like that ever again.

"Switching" to Wario makes it sound like I picked Meta Knight...which I never did against Ally.
okay that won't happen again lol just aviod mortars at 80+ on halberd or ban it altogether :laugh:

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
I supported everything with facts.

teh_spamerer agrees that Snake is the best and has no bad match-ups, btw. I'm definitely not alone. :p
he has alot more even match-ups than mk so obviously mk is the best, m2k IS a tier ***** (deny it if you want) i have never seen him use snake in tournament because M2k follows the Tier list, if PT became god tier tomorrow, he'd switch...anyways Snake isnt the best character in the game get over it

MalcolmM

Smash Lord
sooooo like chaos marth jus went on a uploading spree and hes done? im not rushing him id just like to knew when they'd be up cause im tired of checking youtube like a kid on christmas eve and getting let down like the family couldnt afford presents. if its gonna take him a month then thats all he has to say...i wont check until next month then...but this day to day thing is 2 much.

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion
he has alot more even match-ups than mk so obviously mk is the best, m2k IS a tier ***** (deny it if you want) i have never seen him use snake in tournament because M2k follows the Tier list, if PT became god tier tomorrow, he'd switch...anyways Snake isnt the best character in the game get over it

M2k said he believed if diddy was played to full potential he'd be the best.

He said he didnt pick him up because he doesnt wanna use items.

same reason he didnt pick up pit.

Just following what he said in a post. don't kill me >_>

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion
sooooo like chaos marth jus went on a uploading spree and hes done? im not rushing him id just like to knew when they'd be up cause im tired of checking youtube like a kid on christmas eve and getting let down like the family couldnt afford presents. if its gonna take him a month then thats all he has to say...i wont check until next month then...but this day to day thing is 2 much.

Ahh sorry yesterday i spent the day with my gf.

but I've been trying to upload things since 3 today. Youtube is being a ***** sorry xD.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
[FONT="Georgia]Thanks ;)

Now I'm assuming they aren't up on aib because Knightmare didn't put them up yet? Is there an aib page for the tourney in general?

Edit: Nvm, I found the aib page. The results are not up yet.[/FONT]

Alukard

Smash Hero
[FONT="Georgia]Thanks ;)

Now I'm assuming they aren't up on aib because Knightmare didn't put them up yet? Is there an aib page for the tourney in general?

Edit: Nvm, I found the aib page. The results are not up yet.[/FONT]
ur avatar is **** !!!

that is all

Skip2MaLoo

Smash Lord
chaos upload my luigi vs metaknight matches + my sucky falcon vs metaknight plzz i got deze cheeseburgers man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom