• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

G.I.M.P.E.D. 1 Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
That's so strange because FD is the stage Mew2King would beat Falcos on, but he lost everywhere else. Falco's good enough to take down Fox. The match-up can't be that bad.

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
who cares about matchups it's mostly all opinion and based off how good individual people are at the match I stopped caring about LOL THIS MATCHUP IS THIS RATIO because of that reason. It's all opinions if you lose oh well don't always blame it on "matchups"

Alukard

Smash Hero
who cares about matchups it's mostly all opinion and based off how good individual people are at the match I stopped caring about LOL THIS MATCHUP IS THIS RATIO because of that reason. It's all opinions if you lose oh well don't always blame it on "matchups"
well wat if u are samus ... vs sheik ??? lol

can i blame it then zimmermanson from cinnaminson ???

ADHD

Smash Hero
Inui you forget that I'm only like 4-5 months new to competitive smash in general and I got m2k to high percents last stock at least in two games and it's not like he dominated me the second and third matches after the first like he did to others. He didn't read me so much because I am pretty stable in terms of keeping it unpredictable and the pressure flowing, he basically only read what I did defensively and punished it. I know I need to improve alot, and atomsk will always be a god **** challenge even much more common than m2k here. I have a feeling that once I improve mentally and get better at peaches and falcos I will consistently place top 3. I got lucky at this one and didn't feel I deserved the place. Excuse me while I play more wifi.

Hax

Smash Champion
what anti said. a new age of swat is coming! ... yeah son.

ADHD

Smash Hero
I was in one of those playing badly phases before and I didn't entirely know the peach matchup and vanz sd'd when he would have clearly won. He SHOULD have won.

Punishment Divine

Smash Champion
Shoutiez:

1: Mew2King ($440.00) - You win everything XD I still haven't introduced myself to you yet, and I try to do that with every pr0 XD
2: ADHD ($220.00) - Your Diddy is insane dude. We didn't get to talk or anything but I was watching your games...omg. You may play standing but at least you don't play on your knees :D
3: Ksizzle4life ($132.00) - good ****
4: Bum ($44.00) - Will>>>>>>>>>>>
...don't kill me
5: Inui ($22.00) - FEFF!!!!! We never get to play :( Teach me how to ****
5: Snakeee ($22.00) - Still no friendlies XD Great chatting as always
7: MalcolmM - Man you're so lucky 2nasty wasn't there...Hope you come to Castle next week!
7: Ninjalink - awesome dude as always, great talking, you came up to me this time! XD Our friend Mike G is a good player, watch for him next time XD
9: Doom - Good teams match I suppose. We need to talk more, we're like the same age and both friends with Lucas XP
13: Eli-mination - get *****
17: Mike G - wow you stepped it up, original super taco plus!
17: Dark Pch - good games. i wish I knew the Peach matchup a little better, I resorted to just kinda swinging my fair around, something I don't normally do >_<
17: Izumi - YOU DON'T ****ING MAIN TINK GET A MK PLUSH ALREADY!
25: Orion ( The Spammer) - good doubles match, you def play like spam >_>
25: DoomMachine15 - you are gay
25: Pc Chris - didn't really talk to you, you seem pretty cool though :D
33: Soul Ark - again my poor matchup exp fails me >_< GGz, I could swear that you can shield drill to usmash
33: KirinBlaze - you are ****ing AMAZING!!!!!!
33: OlimarMan - you made Jash quit, jack *** :(
49: Deoxys - cooking with META KNIGHT!
65: Punishment Divine - I still suck >_<
65: Nightmare - usmash stage spike :D

Good **** @ Everyone who helped run it too...Alex, Knightmare, amazing TOs.

AND MR. RYAN K - God **** you ****

******** Kid licking the window at the stoplight on the way there - I feel extremely bad for laughing at the handicapped, but god **** that was soooooo random and funny XD

Sad to say I don't play much melee so I probably won't come to the next one, but if you're hosting an actual Game Table at some point Knightmare, you have a ton of peeps who would want to go XP

AND EVERYONE SHOULD TOTALLY GO TO THIS: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=221845

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
Sicken Development

As For The Game And Watch And Zss Team Tactic..... Yes Its Gay But.... As It Continues People Will Learn To Get By It And Eventually Beat It. But In My Opinion Maybe The Bucket Move Will Be Banned In General, Since It Is A Rare Occasion That It Happens Unless It Is These Circumstances. I Say Dont Bann It But We Will See What Happens

We Called It Dire Its Funny How When It Comes To Da Doing **** Ppl Want To Ban Things Lol But Ppl Like M2k Using M2k,shadow,blahblah,blah Using Mk They Dont See A Probably With Mk Lol And The Rules You Guyz Make Me Sick Lol. Anyways We Dont Need That Team To Beat Ppl Lol. But Its Funny When We Are Rapeing Ppl With It They Say It Takes No Skills Lol Which Ppl Have Beaten It Like Turbo Ether Lol And Also Bum And Inui So It Can Be Beaten Lol Let If It Didnt Take Skills Right Then Why Noone Else Uses That Team? Cause To Some Degree Its Not Always Easy To Do It And It Takes Some Team Work To Do It. The Bucket Itself Is Cheap But Not The Set Up For It And The Work It Takes To Get Ur Enemies Away. Dont Take This Post As Me Trying To Keep It In But Dont Be Biase To One Thing And Not The Other If Your Going To Bann **** Like That Then Ppl Should Ban Mk Cgs And Infinites But I Forgot What Type Of Ppl I Am Talking To Here Lol. Anyways Either Also Idk If U Would Beat Us Now Lol And We Only Played You Like 2 To 3 Times In Tournament Dont Stretch Your Wins. Also Snakeee I Hope You Use Sheik On Us **** Is Going To Be A Cake Walk For Me And Dire.

You Ppl Make Me Sick For Real Now Lol.

Eggm

Smash Hero
That's so strange because FD is the stage Mew2King would beat Falcos on, but he lost everywhere else. Falco's good enough to take down Fox. The match-up can't be that bad.
That's a m2k thing not a fox vs falco thing. M2k is the MASTER of Cging and 0-death combos out of CGing. Not only that but that kinda stuff was YEARS and YEARS ago like the age when he made that video vses Zang "this is what happens when I dont mess up" era. Not to mention m2k always has and still kinda is bad in the fox vs falco matchup. (although he has improved). Jman outclasses both pc and m2k vs falco IMO at this current moment. Anyways I don't feel like arguing this. Bye.

ADHD

Smash Hero
Hey eggm who were you? I remember talking to you a really long time ago about melee. What do you look like, I know I saw you I just don't know if it was you or not.

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
That's so strange because FD is the stage Mew2King would beat Falcos on, but he lost everywhere else.
As Eggm said, that was a LOOOONG time ago. The Melee metagame has COMPLETELY changed since then. The reason Falco does bad is because he can't approach as Fox is too fast but he also can't keep Fox away. If you attempt to attack you get 100% *****, if you camp then you just get 95% *****. All you're allowed to do is shoot lasers and uptilt. Good Foxes can get through that and then you get ***** because you can't do anything about his pressure. The reason the matchup is significantly better on FD is because Falco can control more of the stage with lasers. Fox gimps Falco a lot easier than Falco gimps Fox. Fox in general just edgeguards Falco a lot easier than Falco edgeguards him.

Falco's good enough to take down Fox.
No, he really isn't.

The match-up can't be that bad.
Yes it can.

Vinnie

Smash Master
tbh I think I had another easy bracket (OTHER THAN FACING SNAKEEE IN 2ND ROUND) and no offense to anyone that I played. Bum is too good, too. I still did alright, and I even knocked out a snake.

QNZ_RAFA

Smash Ace
M2K is not beatable.

People need to stop dreaming.

After you lose 100+ sets to him in tourny in Melee and Brawl like I have, you'll understand.

I cant believe of all ppl saying this...Inui from THE CAPITAL OF CHEAP - JERSEY.

I come to find out that ppl are complaining about the bucket team work in teams. D.A. has been running that since the weeklies at web2zone. AND NOW that D.A. is placing it HAS TO BE BANNED. MIND YOU..they got 3rd..NOT 1ST. which means...GUESS WHAT GUYS..THERE'S A WAY AROUND IT!! O $H1T!!! but you still want it banned.

So Let me get this straight...D.A. gets close to 1st, BUT NOT QUITE, w/ the G&W bucket, a CHEAP A$$ TACTIC..dats right... I'll say it I dont care if they're in my crew.. ITS CHEAP. AND NOw ppL ARE DEMAnding THAT it gets banned. but o wait...they dont stop to look at the guy who's been placing 1st place in singles EVERY SINGLE TOURNAMENT. you ppl dont get it do you. the only time m2k lost w/ metaknight is cuz the topic of metaknight being banned wuz up for discussion so he would LOSE ON PURPOSE then get on the boards IMMEDIATELY to prove his point that he's beatable. BULL$H1T!! cuz now that ppl voted for metaknight not being banned, he went back to ******. look at anti...he picked up metaknight not even a month and a half ago....AND HE BEAT AZEN!! WTF!!

You ppl cant see what's inches in front of your faces can you? METAKNIGHT IS BEYOND BROKEN. Dont think for a second its all m2k. BULL. its not. m2k is not that good. I wanna see how he does in a low tier tournament. If he can win in a NYC low tier tournament, then I'll say he's good. if he cant then he's garbage.
He won in melee w/ top tiers and he's OWNING in brawl w/ GOD TIER. and ppl just dont get it.

I swear if G&W's bucket gets banned in teams b4 metaknight I will officially stop playing this game for it is virtually impossible to win against the deadliest team alive which is Sakurai's god awful game teamed up w/ this communities god awful rules and ideology.

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion
Video update:

Someone ****ed up my laptop charger at this tourny so my laptop died and I need a new charger.

I'ma try and go buy a new charger tomorrow. So hopefully videos by then

If you can't wait one day that's not my fault.

Sorry about that but I should still be able to upload them by tomorrow most likly

-posting from my sidekick

Eaode

Smash Champion
I've made like $-61

Yeah I've only been to like two tournies lol (I don't count Brawl lol). I'm improving at each Melee event I go to, but I still get raeped, mainly vs. good Falcos in singles >_<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom