• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

G.I.M.P.E.D. 1 Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
Jigsaw's wifey had a miscarriage due to chance. One of the major factors that drove him crazy.

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
yup yup

In other news

oovideogamegodoo (1:16:24 AM): Dojo a Tomsk just said you have no pee pee
oovideogamegodoo (1:16:30 AM): what will you do?
Anthony2231 (1:16:35 AM): Show him at Whobo.
oovideogamegodoo (1:16:40 AM): o SNAP
atomsktoogood (1:16:40 AM): omg]
atomsktoogood (1:16:43 AM): show inui
Sesshomaru010101 (1:16:44 AM): can i see too?
Sesshomaru010101 (1:16:45 AM): plz
atomsktoogood (1:16:45 AM): he'd like it more
The Lunch Rush (1:16:46 AM): HYPE
atomsktoogood (1:16:46 AM): XD
Anthony2231 (1:16:47 AM): Lmaooo
atomsktoogood (1:16:49 AM): HYPE
atomsktoogood (1:16:52 AM): liooooooooooooooool
oovideogamegodoo (1:16:53 AM): LAMFAOPOOOOO @ HYPE
oovideogamegodoo (1:16:55 AM): OMFGLOLL
Sesshomaru010101 (1:16:55 AM): well
atomsktoogood (1:16:56 AM): XDDDDD
Sesshomaru010101 (1:16:57 AM): dojo is kinda cute
Anthony2231 (1:16:59 AM): LOOOL
Sesshomaru010101 (1:17:01 AM): <3
oovideogamegodoo (1:17:04 AM): HE SAID HYPE LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
atomsktoogood (1:17:05 AM): Reflex your amazing

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
More inui gayness

q KUMM br (1:43:53 AM): i hate midwest cause they like janky stages
PokeOrion (1:43:59 AM): lol
atomsktoogood (1:44:00 AM): janky XD
PokeOrion (1:44:01 AM): port aero town
oovideogamegodoo (1:44:02 AM): i love midwest
mindgames2199 (1:44:03 AM): lol
PokeOrion (1:44:03 AM): XDDDDD
q KUMM br (1:44:06 AM): i like port town though
oovideogamegodoo (1:44:08 AM): they have awesome people, like drephen
oovideogamegodoo (1:44:09 AM): very nice place
Sesshomaru010101 (1:44:14 AM): LOLOLOL
mindgames2199 (1:44:17 AM): lol
q KUMM br (1:44:17 AM): i thouhgt you hated drephen
q KUMM br (1:44:17 AM): lol
oovideogamegodoo (1:44:22 AM): ..
atomsktoogood (1:44:25 AM): XDDDD
Sesshomaru010101 (1:44:25 AM): no ****
Sesshomaru010101 (1:44:28 AM): wow quivo ur dumb
atomsktoogood (1:44:32 AM): LOOOOOOOOL
Sesshomaru010101 (1:44:35 AM): cant be both cute and smart i guess
Sesshomaru010101 (1:44:35 AM): <3

Alukard

Smash Hero
well results would of been diffrent if you were there Atomsk. MK's/Diddys on the bottom.

P.S: SINCE WHEN PEOPLE LET A GAME CHANGE THEIR MINDSETS/ATTITUDES. i miss when people were like " i can beat M2K he doesnt know the lucas matchup" **** like that lol.
because of m2k relentless assault on brawl tournies lmfaoooo ...

my n!gga zimmermanson from cinnamanson ... has enough to pay for his grandchildrens college thanks to smash period lol

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
Now with brawl is there any terrible counter picks for MK stage wise? sure, there's a couple stages that snake fairs a better chance at winning then MK might, but its really hard to pick a gay counter pick vs MK because he's such a fast mobile character, fox is fast and mobile too but he doesn't have like a million jumps and a all that other BS that makes Metaknight so ridiculous.
You're only looking at the stages from the side of counterpicking Meta Knight. What stage is Meta Knight going to pick that is even remotely comparable to Fox counterpicking Green Greens, Poke Floats, and Corneria? Even looking at all the other counterpick stages, Fox is good in some matchup on them.

There was Brinstar in melee for fox as well as Mute City, Jungle Japes, and DK64 all legal counter picks that made it hard for fox to win vs usually peach or Jiggs LOL.
Brinstar - I'll agree Fox isn't that great on Brinstar even though Jason thinks otherwise :laugh:

Mute City - Against characters Fox can waveshine, including Peach, he can waveshine them off the stage into a shine spike because they can't DI towards the stage and grab the ledge. He can stall with shine if he's hit off the stage so he doesn't get ***** by the road. Most of the parts of the stage when it goes down are fine imo. I don't think it's a GREAT Fox stage but it's still not bad and in some matchups like vs Sheik it's not bad.

Jungle Japes - You don't like this stage with Fox? I <3 it when the klap trap doesn't gay me but that can happen to any character. There is just sooooooo much space to run around shoot lasers and you can move around the ledges with side b. The water and the multiple ledges make it harder for Fox to get edgeguarded.

DK64 - This stage is huuuuuuuuuge. You can laser camp a lot here, the platforms are REALLY high so it makes it difficult for someone to edgeguard Fox without guessing where he's going, and you can stall with shine for the barrel to come around. The only problem is you can't recover to the ledge with side b but the top platforms and the fact that you can up b through the bottom of the stage kinda compensate for that imo.

what I'm trying to get at is i think MK is just as dominant as fox if not more. They both have a couple hard match-ups and by hard i mean even.
I agree they're about the same in terms of how much they're played but I still think Fox is a better character in Melee than Meta Knight is in Brawl(though yes, you can **** the **** out of him if he makes mistakes.)

<3 PC even though I only saw you once :(

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I've won I think somewhere around $2000-$3000 since Brawl came out. I haven't really kept track that well, but it has to be around that much at this point. Probably slightly more if you count the little I won off of Melee (prolly like $300).

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
i have barely over 20,000 in the 4 years ive played smash it is not nearly as much as you guys think
Wait, you mean you barely made over 20,000 altogether or you barely still have 20,000 left from what you made??

Cause if you still have 20,000 then WOOOWWW!!!!

Alukard

Smash Hero
zimmermanson ... u know i was being sarcastic lol

but yea ... i just meant that u be making that dough ...

PC and KEN definitely ***** the melee for all its riches ... like leeches lol

Skip2MaLoo

Smash Lord
anybody know what alex did with that group picture at the end of the tourney? needs to be uploadededed.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
JG need to give me the pic i took with ksizzle and the bag thingy lol

GuruKid

Smash Ace
Tournament was great. Met some cool peeps, and got to chill with cool peeps I already knew.

hopefully this tournament was a wake up call for NY to train together >_>
^ this. Times ten. With a decent amount of NY tournaments on the way, hopefully NY steps it up and becomes somewhat of a family (or at least just a bunch of people who happen to be cool with each other; either one is fine).

ANTi_

Smash Hero
anti step ur **** up

Even I've won about 600 or 700 total playing smash

400 from a bs game store tourney

And another 300 or so from melee team tournies with wes (BT 84 lmao)
ive been in this community since august of 08 lolz thats it. you've probably been in it for like 5 years or so.

Vinnie

Smash Master
I wish my mom played brawl. I'll just teach her cg to spike with falco so she could at least get by. It would be hilarious if my mom was secretly azen...

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Hey guys...

thanks again for showing Knightmare support he did a great job

shoutouts tonight MOS DEF!

BTW All of you should come by viridian city March 7th it will be just as big if not more + it will be ran by me and crismas:)

want more info click my sig!!

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Hey guys...

thanks again for showing Knightmare support he did a great job

shoutouts tonight MOS DEF!

BTW All of you should come by viridian city March 7th it will be just as big if not more + it will be ran by me and crismas:)
What? it is the 7th? I thought it was in april. Man I dont get paid in this foster home till the 15th. And this would be my last payment since I will move out into my apartment. Plus I have mass madness on saturday. I'm gonna be broke after that one. I wanted to go though. Sorry dude, I'm gonna have to pass.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
What? it is the 7th? I thought it was in april. Man I dont get paid in this foster home till the 15th. And this would be my last payment since I will move out into my apartment. Plus I have mass madness on saturday. I'm gonna be broke after that one. I wanted to go though. Sorry dude, I'm gonna have to pass.

dark if you help me get people i'll help you pay for it. TBH it would not be viridian city without my friends thereXD

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
How, you want me to like spread the word or something?

And remember, I will be broke after saturday, unless I get 3rd and up and Mass madness.

QUIVO

Smash Master
It was few pages back, but **** you atomsk for posting that!
The midwest will think i hate them now, when in reality, i <3 them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom