• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Q&A -Fox Advice/Questions Topic-

pyroty

Smash Apprentice
me, scar, cactuar, m2k, and eggm are coming from philly. i wanna play you too, lol

also, jcshine-> grab is somewhat effective sometimes. i find it effective against players who just stay in there sheild until you do something stupid. it also makes mindless agressive approach styles (like mine), somewhat more worthy, lol. jman used it really effective on scar in one tournament, maybe i can find some videos.
Lol mindless aggressive style... thats totally my style as well XD
well I can't wait to play you guys, although I don't know how much of a challenge I'll pose, lol I'm pretty good, but theres defiantly better people in my crew than me, like darkrain... dmac... but either way it'll be awesome playing new people, maybe we can do some $1 MMs >.> lol

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
hahahha no weezy for you RaynEX? C3 stands for Carter 3...3peat...well...its his third album..he says it in like every song on the album....C3...3PEAT....

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
bahahahah

I have that whole album on my ipod and I don't even remember him saying that. I'm into pre-2000 hip-hop stuffz anyways. ain't nothin' like da old skool.

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
K-os is from Toronto. Canada baybee. If you remember that Marth player that came with me to pound and GA...the tall guy with the blonde hair who is also from Canada.

K-OS went to the same school he did. Hilarious.

CanISmash

Smash Lord
Elmont LI, Queens. Philadelphia during semesters.
lupe trash GTFO.

i bet it's cause he rhymes only about robots and skateboards right?
thats the general lupe hater response who have barely listened to him.

like if you like music I dont see how you can consider him trash. you might not consider him the greatest thing since slice bread like my views on 2pac but I'm not gonna call him garbage. speaks with real content, has fun with logical metaphors not lil wayne garbage, and is just entertaining.

insulted as a big lupe fan.

Lovage 805

Smash Champion
lupe is alright but when you talk about your top 10 favorite hip hop artists/groups he doesnt come close to my top 10

supastition and binary star >> your face *****

oldmankungfu

Smash Journeyman
In a house... in Miami,Fl Close to MD South Campus
out of place but who cares!!! i learned how to waveshine yesterday.....i was just practicing like always when i decided to try it out on link. Next thing you know i waveshined across FD and Up smashed the hell out of Link.
Of course i still need to practice it and i might look like a n00b posting this but hey it's one of my accomplishments to becoming a better Fox player........ plus i'm a dork so...

Lovage 805

Smash Champion
how to cancel illusions on poke stadium like a falco
note: illusion in the air and on the ground are different moves, in the air goes a bit farther

1. teeter on one stadium platform and immedietly jump+side b, you will cancel with a teeter on the opposite platform
2. run under the platform with a dash and shine + illusion with good spacing
3. dash on the main stage, jump to a platform as if you were going to waveland, just as you reach the edge illusion the opposite direction to cancel on the platform behind you

yeahh

Sonius

Smash Rookie
Reading the instructions on the back of a packet o
This is a really random and off-topic question but I want to know.

In the DBR Evolution video, at the very beginning, right after the black-and-white clips and the first scroll by the DBR chars, when it starts a second clip of the chars, this time with the names of the players popping up, what is the song that's playing?

lol

Falcinho

Smash Ace
how to cancel illusions on poke stadium like a falco
note: illusion in the air and on the ground are different moves, in the air goes a bit farther

1. teeter on one stadium platform and immedietly jump+side b, you will cancel with a teeter on the opposite platform
2. run under the platform with a dash and shine + illusion with good spacing
3. dash on the main stage, jump to a platform as if you were going to waveland, just as you reach the edge illusion the opposite direction to cancel on the platform behind you

yeahh
cool, i always wondered why it worked sometimes :laugh:

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
As many as he can get.

More lulzy moves? Uthrow->weak hit with the backside of nair -> utilt

uthrow -> waveshine -> dair -> tech-chase grab/usmash (If you waveshine far enough you can land dairs while they are on the ground and nairs as well)

Top Bottom