• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Q&A -Fox Advice/Questions Topic-

moonwalking with fox tips plz
Walk towards the direction you're going to moonwalk in, and this is the part nobody mentions, and the most important part, make sure you don't dash, just turn around and use the walk momentum. No one ever describes it right lol.

Lovage 805

Smash Champion
The faster you're walking the more it will help your moonwalk.
Some characters like Marth take forever to get to their full walk speed.
If you wavedash forward and then hold your stick, you will walk out of wavedash at full(or nearly full) speed, making your moonwalk way better

takieddine

Smash Master
you can do a thunders combo with simply a shine into SH JC drill lololo

ITS EASIER TO MOONWALK WHEN YOU ARE WALKING!!!

this is because unlike dashing you dont have to move the stick from all the way the other direction, you can go from mid.

Lovage 805

Smash Champion
is that stolen? i really wanna know who thought of it cuz me and connor figured it out before oxnard

for the record its (mid percent on spacies)
uthrow, shine, wavedash back, shine, bair

all with up DI lol

is that stolen? i really wanna know who thought of it cuz me and connor figured it out before oxnard

for the record its (mid percent on spacies)
uthrow, shine, wavedash back, shine, bair

all with up DI lol
Unbelievably old lol. Watch deleted scenes from Adventure on Corneria. He chains 3 shines while Fox is above him then hits, same concept. Also, I'm sure it's even older than that =P

Keep in mind, nothing in the world is original anyways.

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
Lol...yea I was referring to Adventure on Corneria as well.

Old school smash ftw.

edit: Otto,

Silent Wolf Dashing:

WD forwards, turn around, WD backwards, turn around, WD forwards.

Its cool if you do it fast. haha

Toobz

Smash Journeyman
Ok I've known about this for a long long time, but never really saw the usefulness until just recently. Wavelanding. It opens up a whole new world of mindgames. How important is it for Fox? I'm guessing pretty important, especially for a non-aggro fox.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
uhm wavelanding is important for every character, more important than wavedash imo. i use it if i like hit them on a platform, ill wavelaond on for another grab or in some cases an usmash ftw :)

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
its ok it took me a while to figure out how useful it really was until i played with shiek...then i tried experimenting with other characters...you in FL? how close is that to miami?

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
it sounds something like a cleveland steamer...which we dont want unleashed on the world IMO >.>

Top Bottom