• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Q&A -Fox Advice/Questions Topic-

Tomacawk

Smash Master
lovage, man, I'm impressed
I think you're becoming the best fox main. I can't wait to see more of your development.
The only thing I noticed that you fell for was S2J ledge hop nairing and buffer rolling away from the ledge...people cover their whiffed aerials [I see marths do this a lot too] with buffer rolls all the time. It's a great thing to punish if you're patient enough. But you gotta be careful when you go at him with those nairs because he pulled the ole' switcheroo on you twice, putting your back to the ledge and taking center stage

Doser

Smash Ace
Yea lovage is definitely among the best fox mains, he was always really good but now it's indisputable that he is top 3 at least.

JPOBS

Smash Hero
i feel like a few fox mains like Remen, Unknown522 and Cyrain are contenders for top 3-5 fox mains but no one ever mentions them because they don't pop up in your youtube subscription box every week.

sad.

Lovage

Smash Hero
i feel like a few fox mains like Remen, Unknown522 and Cyrain are contenders for top 3-5 fox mains but no one ever mentions them because they don't pop up in your youtube subscription box every week.

sad.
yup whoever has more good sets recorded = better in the eyes of the public

ty for the love, but im pretty far from top 5 still imo, gonna keep trying tho

unknown522

Some guy
^ yeah it sucks.

You're getting much better though man, and you've got some entertaining matches up too.

Bernard and I recorded a training session, but we don't have the footage anymore :(

Doser

Smash Ace
Who's top 5 in your eyes lovage?

Regardless, the only fox that can contend with the cuteness of your play is Lucky, don't try to argue that you scrub.

Sinji

Smash Master
NNID
Sinjis
3DS FC
0361-6602-9839
Top V foxes.

1. Lovage
2. Col bol
3. Unknown522
4. RaynEX
5. M2k

I think the problem with us foxes is that so many people know how to fight fox.

Also i think that fox hasn't been pushed to his limits.

PK Webb

Smash Champion
jman
m2k
lucky
col bol/silentwolf
lovage/unknown/raynex/cyrain

all in all there is alot off talent in those names its hard to choose most of the time keep it up u guys. in 3 years ill be there too hopefully in less time

Sinji

Smash Master
NNID
Sinjis
3DS FC
0361-6602-9839
^ dont get me wrong. Cactuar is a great fox main. He has one of the greatest mindsets a fox player can ever have.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
Jman
Lucky
???? like potentially 4+ people

Based off tournament results. Lucky doesn't even look that impressive right now since he's losing so much at home but locals barely count for anything at all so whatever.

Brookman

Smash Hero
I wipe my *** with local tournament results.

Brookman, Cheers, Palpi, KirbyKaze, Druggedfox, Vex Kasrani, Karibola, Winston

Cyrain knows what I'm talking about

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
I'm not really paying attention to Pound 4 and prior tournaments at this point but yeah if you want to go back that far we can throw in Mango and Amsah.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
what's your next big event, KK?
I dunno. I'm kind of emo about stuff right now. But kind of not.

I was thinking Genesis but I'm not sure I care enough right now to want to go. But I have to decide soon because of ticket price **** scaling.

If I go to Genesis it may be more to go to San Fran than to go to Genesis. But maybe that could be a motivator? I dunno.

Tomacawk

Smash Master
cyrain is an under-appreciated rapist, true
there are a pretty fair amount of super **** fox mains now, one of you guys needs to take home a national

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Jman
Lucky

Based off tournament results. Lucky doesn't even look that impressive right now since he's losing so much at home but locals barely count for anything at all so whatever.
Ya locals.. Seems like WC get a lot more influence for some reason. For me, in locals I always used to get either 4th or 5th all the time lol. But then when we go to US I generally perform better. So ya... Those rankings... I think we should only weigh 100+ people imo.

Top Bottom