• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FMOI and Glyph present War of the Roses. DABUZ IS THE CHAMP!

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
I'd like to claim ROB.

If ROB ends up being unavailable, I'd like to claim Wario.
Nope, you're the first of two people who have signed up a character in the Da boys/other category so you're fine. Also, what date would work best for you? As I said before I'm going home for a 5 day weekend the week of the 11th and I haven't decided if I'm taking my Wii with me yet.

@ Halaster:

Yes, that's right. For example, if you choose Mario in the first match, you play as him the whole set regardless if you win or lose.

Aryman

Smash Master
3DS FC
1934-0665-4529
I don't think you should allow ANYONE to call "dibs" yet since you don't even know what the tourney format will be yet. That should happen when you create the actual tourney thread. This should only be for people to vote for one of the 6 options.

It's just confusing everyone to have two things going on at once.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
I don't think you should allow ANYONE to call "dibs" yet since you don't even know what the tourney format will be yet. That should happen when you create the actual tourney thread. This should only be for people to vote for one of the 6 options.

It's just confusing everyone to have two things going on at once.
At this point, it's either going to be 2 or 6 and calling dibs on characters is more of a placeholder more than anything else to keep things organized. Also, I gave people the option of signing up without voting but, if they chose to vote, they could only choose one option.

peeup

Smash Lord
Option one=my vote

I call dibs on olimar, but if he's taken, then I call dibs on yoshi, but if he's taken, then I call dibs on peach, but if she's taken, I call dibs on whoever is remaining...

What are the dibs for anyways?

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Option one=my vote

I call dibs on olimar, but if he's taken, then I call dibs on yoshi, but if he's taken, then I call dibs on peach, but if she's taken, I call dibs on whoever is remaining...

What are the dibs for anyways?
Place holders for the different character categories because it's first come first serve for most of the tournament options. For example, Da boys and other has 2 people right. Once it gets to 16, no more people will be allowed to sign up a character in that category.

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Nope, you're the first of two people who have signed up a character in the Da boys/other category so you're fine. Also, what date would work best for you? As I said before I'm going home for a 5 day weekend the week of the 11th and I haven't decided if I'm taking my Wii with me yet.
As long as it a weekend, I should be alright.

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
I have decided that the winner of this will recieve any virtual console game of their choice, courtesy of yours truely.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
I have decided that the winner of this will recieve any virtual console game of their choice, courtesy of yours truely.
Hooray!

and like everyone I'm kinda confused :laugh: But no worries, I'll figure it out later. Anyways.........................uh......................................I forgot the choices, my bad. Well it doesn't matter. I call "dibs" on someone in the female catagory, cause they own all ;)

White Pikmin

Smash Journeyman
I call Wario!

if already taken, then Zelda

i just realized, when i fought olimarman, he chose both stages, if the host chooses the stage, do we switch room hosts each match?

Hero Fly Chao

Smash Cadet
Just realized, I won't be able to make the tournament if it takes place October 11th/12th.
So that's a vote for having it on the 18th/19th.

chimpact

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0361-7166-1377
2>5. And I wouldn't mind number 6 but I like 2 more. Also can you change your character in between sets like I use Diddy first game and then Yoshi the second game as a CP or no? What about between matches? I might be mixing up sets/matches so don't FLAME ME!

I choose 2

Halaster

Smash Ace
There can be multiple Yoshi's Chaco. You can take him if you want. The limits are based on character type, not actually one player per character.

Edit: For all that it really matters, the animal bracket could have 16 Yoshis (Yikes!), but once that bracket is full none of those characters are available to anyone else.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Oh I see.

Well honestly, my Wolf's ability sky rocketed since yesterday. I'll still have to decide, but for right now put me as either Wolf or Yoshi, I guess.

Aryman

Smash Master
3DS FC
1934-0665-4529
GUYS you can pick the same character. It's just that only 16 people per category, so like Halaster said, that one category could have 16 Yoshis and it would be alright.

Got it now????!?!?!

Good.

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
I PM'd all of the people who signed up for the original tournament. We should expect a few more applicants in the near future.

Top Bottom