• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FMOI and Glyph present War of the Roses. DABUZ IS THE CHAMP!

Barge

All I want is a custom title
Shogun, were you S.fox by any chance? I was DTP. GG's to you Omis? and Barge. Those were some good ffa's. GG's guys.

ps. I am training with PT so if I did anything stupid its because I'm new with him :laugh:

Squirtle wins!
You always made me die at ~30% less with squirtle.

OH. And round 2/round 1 losers are up on my tourney, try to contact your opponent ASAP

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
I hate Game and Watch...

And Olimar...

And WOLF.

Shogun_Fox

Smash Ace
Shogun, were you S.fox by any chance? I was DTP. GG's to you Omis? and Barge. Those were some good ffa's. GG's guys.

ps. I am training with PT so if I did anything stupid its because I'm new with him :laugh:

Squirtle wins!
Yeah i was S.Fox. I think you played pokemon trainer well. You didn't do anything I would'nt do at least :laugh: .

Shogun_Fox

Smash Ace
:laugh: I'll play you :laugh: But not today, I'm done for today. But definitley either tomoroow, this weekend, or whenever. I want to see how badly you destroy me in brawl :)

And this may sound stupid but what the hell is a Deathgrab? A grab that KO's someone :confused:
Go to training and put the computer on about..hm...130%. Then do Ness's back throw. And you'll know what a death throw is lol.

cheap_josh

Smash Ace
FMOI, Would you mind playing me? I haven't brawled you yet (It'd be later though, I'm at school right now) and I'm hoping for some critique...

Also I'm now Lucas. I'm pretty sure it's my last change since today is Friday.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
And this may sound stupid but what the hell is a Deathgrab? A grab that KO's someone :confused:
A deathgrab is usually a chaingrab or pummel and release grab that can either do a buttload of damage or go zero to death. These are all the ones I know of:

Marth's pummel and release grab infinite on Ness.
ZSS's pummel and release grab infinite on Squirtle.
Charizard's pummel and release grab infinite on Ness.
Marth's pummel and release dash grab infinte on Lucas.
Wario's dthrow chain grab on Wolf, Fox, DK, Bowser, and King Dedede. (0-60/70% if done right, can be released into a fsmash)
Pikachu's dthrow chain on Wolf and Fox (0-70% if done right, can be release into an upsmash)
King Dedede's dthrow wall infinite
Snake's dthrow edge infinite
Yoshi's pummel and release grab infinite on Wario.
ZSS's pummel and release grab infinite on Wario.
Zelda's... on Wario. (Can be escaped if he still has a double jump)
Ike's... on Wario (Same conditions as above)
Captain Falcon's... Wario (see above)
Peach's... on Wario (see above)
Ganondorf's... on Wario (extremelly hard to escape even if he still has a double jump)
Bowser's... on Wario (Same as above)
Ike's fthrow wall infinite.
King Dedede's dthrow infinite on Mario, Luigi, Samus, DK, and Bowser.
Lucario's force palm wall infinite.
And, last but not least, the Ice Climber's infamous infinites.

A friend of mine is coming over my house today and the same day the real tournament actually begins, so he'll play. His character of choice is Mr. Game & Watch.
Okay, I'll add him.

FMOI, Would you mind playing me? I haven't brawled you yet (It'd be later though, I'm at school right now) and I'm hoping for some critique...

Also I'm now Lucas. I'm pretty sure it's my last change since today is Friday.
You're changing again? I really hope you're not changing categories...

uh, im pretty sure there are now 16/16 female spots filled, not 15/16
People keep switching so I probably have one of the numbers wrong. It was to be expected.

15 minutes later:

I checked over and it's still 15/16. The thing that was throwing the whole thing out of whack was that there's one extra person signed up in the (animal) male category.

FMOI switch me to mario please im making a choice of three chars ike g-dorf or mario
Okay, I'll change this too.

Add in:

Oh and, to those involved, the brackets for practice tournament have been posted.

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Lol at Excellence becoming Mr. Popular.

I remember "Hey, want to brawl? GGs!" Excellence. Although, I can't really blame him. That's how everyone talks on the FF.

EDIT: Excellence, you hate wolf too! Don't think I don't remember...
We also need a short way to say your name.

Excellence

Smash Champion
Don't even get me started on the reasons I hate Wolf, Glyph. To be honest with you though, I really don't think know why people say I'm good. Maybe it's devlish charm.

EDIT: Glyph, want to play some friendlies? I can really use the practice.

NEW EDIT: I'm catching up to you in posts Glyph!

newER edit: FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME. MY NAME IS NOT EXCEL!!! FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME!!!

But seriously, whatever you call me is fine to me as long as I can understand who you're referring to.

Excellence

Smash Champion
Thanks. I really need to work on clearing my game of misjumps (not shorthopping and fastfalling appropriately), not abusing my options, spacing, and following the actions that I read. I was trying to keep my game clean throughout all our matches.

Steel_Dragon

Smash Journeyman
That means I was doing terrible, lol. But to be honest, it is a little harder to DThrow > Fair > FSmash correctly online. Offline that as easy as tapping Y.
Yeah...but I'm not that used to Olimar's strength's and weaknesses so to speak, but tbh. I havent played that many olimars really so I thought you were doing excellent even if it was easy to kill me lol.

Excellence

Smash Champion
Yeah...but I'm not that used to Olimar's strength's and weaknesses so to speak, but tbh. I havent played that many olimars really so I thought you were doing excellent even if it was easy to kill me lol.
I started fixing up the last time I played your Mario. I was feeling like you weren't emphasizing what you should've so I was approaching and doing things I shouldn't do at certain times, because I felt you'd mess up.

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Alright, just one more person and this if full!

Also, if you are in the human or animal male categories, expect brackets on MONDAY AT THE LATEST. If you want to change your character, now's the time.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Go to training and put the computer on about..hm...130%. Then do Ness's back throw. And you'll know what a death throw is lol.
lol thats what I thought. Thanks for explaining!

EDIT: Just noticed FMOI explained a death grab. Thanks for explaining too!

Excellence

Smash Champion
Sorry about King Dedede, Ice Climbers, and Falco. I was testing something about what makes them chain grab, but in lag thats kind of impossible to tell because I really can't grab in there.

Good games. Now just wait as Olimar devours your soul little by little.

I'm still LOLing at the two stock where I had 220% and you couldn't kill me. White Pikmin spikes FTW.

Top Bottom