• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FMOI and Glyph present War of the Roses. DABUZ IS THE CHAMP!

Excellence

Smash Champion
ill try to get better in time for the realtourny its just i hate losing im very competitive and its just so annoying to think hey i beat this guy an then lose like 10 matches you know?
You still can't quit, you have learn why you're losing, but then again I've seen "the best Ike" quit after playing one game with me because he got frustrated.

exellence can i brawl you since you're probably right about the above?
You're going to Brawl me with Ike? That actually happens to be one of the few match-ups I've played extensively and have become familiar with, but if you want to -- sure.

Of course I read it. I appreciate all you guys suggestions. As far as the PK Thunder blast, I'm pretty much addicted to it. Its a risky move so I use liberally during multies with the intention of honing it. There is so much you can do with the PKT Blast, the delays make it so much fun. I even used my newest technique on you Omega! Its when I send the PKT underneath me, 360 deg. The delay always tricks people into dropping their shields. Another one that I am working on is a point blank PKT Blast. These techs, I have to use them sparingly though.
Thank you guys, y'all are much fun!
It didn't trick me as much as my run was rendered null and void due to imput lag and i couldn't get in that KOing Hyphen Smash. I also think that was during a 4 v 4 in which the lag was too bad to power shield.

As I complained about a couple of weeks ago, it's harder to DI out of PK fire online. Offline, you can just spam the jump button to get out with everyone but the heaviest of characters but, for some reason, it doesn't work as well online. :psycho:
You're soooooo right. Everytime I get hit with PK Fire offline I DI out with spamed jumps, online it's so ineffective.

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
I'm getting on now, omis.

Or anyone else who wants to play.

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Its all good Omis, but now I can't play.

We have bad timing.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Oh God... I just got home from school. I'll be ready to brawl in about 30 minutes if anyone's still on.

@ Mimic King:

I have no idea what you're talking about... Also, if it's something really minor, I'm not changing anything.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Shogun, were you S.fox by any chance? I was DTP. GG's to you Omis? and Barge. Those were some good ffa's. GG's guys.

ps. I am training with PT so if I did anything stupid its because I'm new with him :laugh:

Squirtle wins!

Omis

my friends were skinny
Sorry I cant I've got a big exam tomorrow and need to study then sleep.

@The members of the totally own FFA that just happened

I was LMOA when it was PT, Ness, Marth, Lucas. So many deathgrabs were avoided.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Sorry I cant I've got a big exam tomorrow and need to study then sleep.

@The members of the totally own FFA that just happened

I was LMOA when it was PT, Ness, Marth, Lucas. So many deathgrabs were avoided.
Death grabs and chain grabs in general usually aren't that effective in four player free for alls. If it had been a one on one match, it would have been much different.

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
I want to play Excellence, because apparently s/he is really good.

I can't tonight, but I want to soon...

Can you PM me so we can set up a time, Excellence?

Barge

All I want is a custom title
Fmoi, how bout them zss dittos? First I need to post my round 2 brackets though

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
No one wants to play me? I R GUD AT SMUSH 2!
:laugh: I'll play you :laugh: But not today, I'm done for today. But definitley either tomoroow, this weekend, or whenever. I want to see how badly you destroy me in brawl :)

And this may sound stupid but what the hell is a Deathgrab? A grab that KO's someone :confused:

Top Bottom