• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FMOI and Glyph present War of the Roses. DABUZ IS THE CHAMP!

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Small change in the prize, but its good.

Instead of offering any game of your choice, I've upped the ante to 2000 wii points to be used as you choose. I went ahead and bought the card at Gamestop a few minutes ago.

Because I care.

Sir Bedevere

Smash Lord
Anyone up for friendlies? I want to test my connection and get a few rounds in before the practice brackets, as well as Barge's tournament, tomorrow.

Barge

All I want is a custom title
Oh Lol, no wonder you wanted to brawl me so bad aryman, we're against each other :O

Just leave a message to let me know your alive, then i'll add you

Omis

my friends were skinny
Vhat is this!!!!!! I wanted a ridicuolously mean review that would snap me into shape. This in unacceptable. Please proceed to attack me with a wall of text telling me how bad I am and how to improve.

Excellence

Smash Champion
Vhat is this!!!!!! I wanted a ridicuolously mean review that would snap me into shape. This in unacceptable. Please proceed to attack me with a wall of text telling me how bad I am and how to improve.
Are you sure you'd like "The Wall" treatment?

P.S. The only reason why you didn't automatically recieve The Wall was because I was typing up a poem and I need to concentrate. Ideas stream out of my mind and I find it's best to write them as I get them, rather than keep them to myself for later.

mimic_king

Smash Lord
I've noticed that my request to switch too Da Boys and Other still hasn't been made. One I leave my bracket, there will be one space open in the animals bracket and the boys bracket will be full.

Barge

Jesus christ glyph, your rob is the most annoying thing on this planet >:O

Salem

Smash Champion
One spot is open right?

I'd like to join if that is possible, i'd like to be in the animals male category (as I can see somebody wants to switch what category they are in) i'll also be using yoshi and that should be all correct?

Sir Bedevere

Smash Lord
One spot is open right?

I'd like to join if that is possible, i'd like to be in the animals male category (as I can see somebody wants to switch what category they are in) i'll also be using yoshi and that should be all correct?
The animal males was overbooked (there were 17) so even though there will be one less, it will even out to 16, so it will still be full. :/ You can only join as Da Boys, I believe.

EDIT @ ABOVE: Sure, gimme a sec to set up my Wifi.

Shogun_Fox

Smash Ace
His name is Shino lol. He should be on the tournament list as Shin Tobias.

0259-2873-7848 is his friend code.

EDIT: Sorry his brother snatched up the computer and we had to fight for our lives to get it back.

Barge

......Cloud left probably, and I was on an epic killing spree!

Cloud was the one who ended the match btw.

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Yeah, I know.

Who is s/he? Sorry about that match, that was looking to be pretty amazing.

Umm, who's hosting now?

Barge

Well I joined FM's game, thought you were already in there.
Currently in the waiting room

Sir Bedevere

Smash Lord
Wow, sorry about that guys, my computer effed up and wouldn't let me connect. :/ It's all good now, and I added you both.

^I guess I'm his partner, lol.

Top Bottom