• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FMOI and Glyph present War of the Roses. DABUZ IS THE CHAMP!

Shogun_Fox

Smash Ace
lol sure i guess you can be omis's partner. You got my friend's code? i posted it earlier.

Were Blue team.

Sir Bedevere

Smash Lord
BTW, my friend name is Lando and my Brawl (in game) name is NEDM. And yeah, I added 0259 2873 7848 and 1590 7352 3773.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
......Cloud left probably, and I was on an epic killing spree!

Cloud was the one who ended the match btw.
This is the same cloud I know right? I hate when he does that, it pisses me off :mad:

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
FMOI, would it be alright if we had a few matches? I'm online right now, all I need to do is add you

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
GGs Barge, FMOI, and cba.

I'd say more, but that could push me over the limit and cause me to break stuff.

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
A mi me gusta los.

What happened in those 1v1's with ness? You were doing pretty well in the ffa, but the other matches didn't go so well...

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Definately. I saw you try to land her usmash several times, but it didn't sweetspot but like 2 or 3.

EDIT: I want you all to help out with this. We're taking out the Farfetch'd group first, and then we'll turn our attention to the grimers.

And if you don't, you're DQ'd from the tourney.

JK, or am I?

Omis

my friends were skinny
GG's Shino and Shogun. Shogun tell Shino Im sorry bout the deathgrabs but I was playing to win.

GG's Bedevere. You were a pretty good partner. One thing though. If im pummeling the last person left, get on the other side of them. When they break out you can grab them and pummel until over 9000 percent. Also in our 1 vs 1 those six consecutive fairs was the boss.

Sir Bedevere

Smash Lord
GGs omis, Shogun and...his friend, lol. Your team owned us for most of the matches (though you are on the same Wii and can work together...much better than me and omis ever could. /johns).

Also, Imma kill whoever kept picking Hyrule Castle. >:/ That stage is way too big.

Oh, and if I ever do team battles again (or any battles at all, basically) any strategising (i.e. infinite grab combo) will have to be done beforehand. My Wii is miles away from my computer, so its annoying to have to run upstairs every battle to see what you guys have to say.

Also, <3 Wolf laser.

@omis above: Lol, yeah, I've never played 2v2s extensively. :/ I'll read up on some good strategies some time for when these kinds of battles come up again.

We should open up an amusment park called "Six Fairs". Our mascot can be a dancing blade Marth. :D

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Definately. I saw you try to land her usmash several times, but it didn't sweetspot but like 2 or 3.

EDIT: I want you all to help out with this. We're taking out the Farfetch'd group first, and then we'll turn our attention to the grimers.

And if you don't, you're DQ'd from the tourney.

JK, or am I?
Wait... what...?

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Yeah, looking back at that it was pretty incoherant.

There's an ongoing war between the Broomers (Grimer) and (mostly) intelligent non-Broomers (Magikarp). We've been going back and forth for maybe a month now, but its kind of died out. Vyse developed a game to help reduce spam and help revive the whole thing.

Dang, that was just as bad as the first.

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Ah.

EVERYONE GO TO THAT LINK I POSTED.

Top Bottom