• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FMOI and co present "Helter Skelter", a Halloween Tourney! ZEON IS THE CHAM-PEE-ON!

Omis

my friends were skinny
well with marth, you gotta use and abuse the f-air. learn to approach with it, it's very hard to punish. also, you need to do more dancing blades and try to gimp people off the stage more instead of waiting for them to get back. don't be agressive with snake, wait for him to make mistakes and punish.
With most charcters I do attempt gimps but in the case of charachters that I'm not familiar with facing I get nervous.

ZeonStar

Smash Ace
I won my match, First match was Ganondorf vs. Marth, I won, second was Marth vs. Ganondorf I won.

ZeonStar

Smash Ace
at least he might have won one match. Better then getting completely owned
It was actually REALLY close, I completely BLOW with marth. I need to start practicing with some of the high tier characters :)

(*cough* tiara *cough*)

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
I wonder who Tinks best partner is o:
Team battles with you are fun.

Except when you pick ddd and get beat up like a boxing bag ]:
King Dedede, Donkey Kong, Ganondorf, Ike, and Bowser are pretty much screwed if they get crowded in Team Battles. In order to do good, you have to keep the other team seperate and take them on one at a time while you're one of these characters or have a team mate who's really aggressive for you.

Barge

All I want is a custom title
Well I can't do nuttin when they knock me away for 5 seconds and you get up in 100% damage. :p

cba

Smash Master
It was actually REALLY close, I completely BLOW with marth. I need to start practicing with some of the high tier characters :)

(*cough* tiara *cough*)
ZEON.....you...have...to....own...me..
could we play some friendlys now? or some other time if youre busy.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Hey cba, you up for some friendlies, we haven't brawled in a long time. I wanna see how much you improved lol

cba

Smash Master
Hey cba, you up for some friendlies, we haven't brawled in a long time. I wanna see how much you improved lol
we havent brawled in the longest.. and i have actually gotten worse...
@ FMOI: its not that i dont feel like i cant get better, rather, im sucking ultimately.(this regarding a post that you did days back.)
edit; SB ill be online in a few, say 7 min

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
I swear to god I've gotten worse too. Don't worry, we're in the same boat on this one lol

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Oh so you were actually going to brawl me? I'm sorry, I waited for you and made a room, but then others joined. and now I'm in a 4 person ffa. I'm sorry again

EDIT: A person just left, if you still want you can join for sure

kingdom-triforce

Smash Journeyman
This seems cool. I'm in if it's not too late. Name: kingdom-triforce (Brawl name: HDSHT ) Characters: Ike, Ganondorf/Meta/Snake/Marth (undecided)

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Alright, let's keep the entires coming in! I'm in the process of teaching my roommates how to play for this and things are actually going pretty well. They're catching on surprizingly fast but I guess that has to do with them being fans of Melee and the original.

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
I'm surprised you have Link listed as having an "average" learning curve and Samus as "above average." I'd switch those two, possibly even put Link in the high learning curve category (especially with his 6 million ATs that barely help out his game).

Halaster

Smash Ace
I don't know about that Orion... It didn't take me too long for my Link to become a regular in my repertoire of Characters. Samus, however, I have no idea.

At any rate... Friendlies anyone?

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
I'm surprised you have Link listed as having an "average" learning curve and Samus as "above average." I'd switch those two, possibly even put Link in the high learning curve category (especially with his 6 million ATs that barely help out his game).
That's exactly the reason. Even with his ATs, Link still sucks while a Samus that knows what they are doing is much more formidible then one who doesn't.

Top Bottom