• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FMOI and co present "Helter Skelter", a Halloween Tourney! ZEON IS THE CHAM-PEE-ON!

Barge

All I want is a custom title
Now, now, settle down down-syndrome Sally. We don't don't to insult others just because they go on a ranting spree which is clearly out of agitation, mental and emotion conflict. Just let him burn himself out, all children do, eventually.
LOL.

:psycho::psycho::psycho:

Yaya

Smash Champion
Now, now, settle down down-syndrome Sally. We don't don't to insult others just because they go on a ranting spree which is clearly out of agitation, mental and emotion conflict. Just let him burn himself out, all children do, eventually.

Fine, Dad.
DISCLAIMER: Excellence is not really my dad, it's called a joke.

My opponent is a MK/Marth.

I'm pretty sure I'm going to wreck him when he's forced to switch to PT, if he does have to.

Barge

All I want is a custom title
Fine, Dad.
DISCLAIMER: Excellence is not really my dad, it's called a joke.

My opponent is a MK/Marth.

I'm pretty sure I'm going to wreck him when he's forced to switch to PT, if he does have to.
REALLY!?

Seriously, I'm sure no one is THAT idiotic.

Yaya

Smash Champion
Oh.

I shouldn't of put the disclaimer, it was basically just a green light for the jokes to start.

Excellence

Smash Champion
Oh.

I shouldn't of put the disclaimer, it was basically just a green light for the jokes to start.
You're two hundred percent correct on that one. You know how people are... Son! I think I'll call you Magnificentence!

Yep; Game FAQs, You Tube, and 4chan are living proof that people are THAT stupid. The thing that really scares me is that some of these people are going to be voting in 2 weeks...
This is the sad reality of things. WHERE DID OUR EDUCATIONAL SYSTEM GO WRONG!?!

cba

Smash Master
Oh.

about the gfe comment, i know he was wrong and all but its really none of your business
Yep; Game FAQs, You Tube, and 4chan are living proof that people are THAT stupid. The thing that really scares me is that some of these people are going to be voting in 2 weeks...
YOU made me LMAOOOO too much. LOL
YEA me too, i nearly had a heart attack reading that + FMOI post. lol

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
You're two hundred percent correct on that one. You know how people are... Son! I think I'll call you Magnificentence!

This is the sad reality of things. WHERE DID OUR EDUCATIONAL SYSTEM GO WRONG!?!
*slams a buzzer*

I'll take when "Failure is not an option" became "failure is an option because your environment/your parents/TV/video games/that there ca-ca-ca-craaaaaaaaazy rap music/Hollywood/the media/high frutose corn syrup/the government/large corporations/hippies/ADD/ADHD/OMGLOLWTFBBQOBGYNBYOBASAP/big tabacco/little tabacco/retardedly ginormous tabacco/your abusive older brother, sister, cousin, grandma, ice cream man, etc/Starbucks/McDonalds/left wing nutjobs/right wing crazies/religious fanatics/religious conservatives/Satan/Rosie O'Donnell/Metaknight/fat people/Americans/Canadians/cats/figure skaters/lawn darts/Mama Luigi/Elton John/Burger King commercials that fail to be funny/the sun/kids who shove raisins, marbles, Lucky charms, etc up their nose/adults who do the same/days that end in "y"/the guy on the grassy knoll/Mexicans/Texans/Wookies/South Park/Family Guy/hot pockets/cold pockets/pants pockets/the Dr. Seuss classic "There's a Wocket in my Pocket... and I'm Pregnant/everything and everyone but you is to blame" for 500, Alex.

cba

Smash Master
*slams a buzzer*

I'll take when "Failure is not an option" became "failure is an option because your environment/your parents/TV/video games/that there ca-ca-ca-craaaaaaaaazy rap music/Hollywood/the media/high frutose corn syrup/the government/large corporations/hippies/ADD/ADHD/OMGLOLWTFBBQOBGYNBYOBASAP/big tabacco/little tabacco/retardedly ginormous tabacco/your abusive older brother, sister, cousin, grandma, ice cream man, etc/Starbucks/McDonalds/left wing nutjobs/right wing crazies/religious fanatics/religious conservatives/Satan/Rosie O'Donnell/Metaknight/fat people/Americans/Canadians/cats/figure skaters/lawn darts/Mama Luigi/Elton John/Burger King commercials that fail to be funny/the sun/kids who shove raisins, marbles, Lucky charms, etc up their nose/adults who do the same/days that end in "y"/the guy on the grassy knoll/Mexicans/Texans/Wookies/South Park/Family Guy/hot pockets/cold pockets/pants pockets/the Dr. Seuss classic "There's a Wocket in my Pocket... and I'm Pregnant/everything and everyone but you is to blame" for 500, Alex.
you should put that in the FAQ of the tourney... LMAOOO
rosie O' donnel

fraudster111

Smash Apprentice
I hope the director sees this post because i want to join since it says its still taking up participants...soo sign me up director dude:chuckle:

fraudster111

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, I just need to know what two characters you're going to use.
I am going to use Olimar/toon link. So lets say i use olimar first then my oponent uses mk and i win then next match is that i use mk and my oponent uses olimar and he wins do we switch back on the third match or we use our second choice. Please clarify and if you did on the FAQ then im sorry cuz i missed it.

cba

Smash Master
I am going to use Olimar/toon link. So lets say i use olimar first then my oponent uses mk and i win then next match is that i use mk and my oponent uses olimar and he wins do we switch back on the third match or we use our second choice. Please clarify and if you did on the FAQ then im sorry cuz i missed it.
co-host here(sounds good saying it): example:
its you vs me
GAME 1: you(olimar) vs me (ZSS), you win
always game 2 is gonna be a ditto
GAME 2: you(ZSS) vs me(ZSS) i win.
and now i change to Olimar. its like changing characters but go through a process to do so.
GAME 3: you(ZSS) vs. me(OLIMAR)
get it, if you look at the pattern you might understand it better. game 3(if there is any) is a complete opposite of game 1.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
its you vs me
and now i change to Olimar. its like changing characters but go through a process to do so.
get it, if you look at the pattern you might understand it better. game 3(if there is any) is a complete opposite of game 1.
Hold on, game 2 doesn't always have to be a ditto, does it. I thought you just need to win with both characters. So if you win you basically have to switch, but if you lose you can still switch to win the 2nd game, but you'll have to switch back to who you lost with in the first game.

Correct me if I'm wrong, I hope I'm not cause I thought I finally understood how to do this :laugh:

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
I think you're right Samusbrawler.

But regardless, one match WILL be a ditto.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~

Ok awesome, now to proceed to losing my first match :(
I hear Peachy is super amazing

Side note: Excellence I don't blame you for choosing Peachy to win over me, I would've done the same :laugh:

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Just so you know, I'm not positive myself. Its just how I interpreted the rules :)

Aryman

Smash Master
3DS FC
1934-0665-4529

Not if both players decide to switch for the second match.

@istudying: I already wrote you a message yesterday about playing. I'll be on later tonight (7 hours from the time of this post)

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
lol I think we're right Glyph, thanks.

and I'll probably be looking for some friendly matches for a good part of the day. I've been somewhat absent for a while so I want to do a bit of brawling today (I have a day off work) But not yet cause I want to eat and take a shower first (I kinda just woke up not long ago)

Shogun_Fox

Smash Ace
*slams a buzzer*

lmaooooooo. Ones that made me laugh:

high frustose corn syrup. (cuz of those random commercials tryin to prove that its ok.)
Burger king commercials
Hot Pockets and Cold pockets

ROTFD!!!

cba

Smash Master
Hold on, game 2 doesn't always have to be a ditto, does it. I thought you just need to win with both characters. So if you win you basically have to switch, but if you lose you can still switch to win the 2nd game, but you'll have to switch back to who you lost with in the first game.

Correct me if I'm wrong, I hope I'm not cause I thought I finally understood how to do this :laugh:
i dont understand very much...
if you lose you can stay with the same character you have.... i forgot that...
my bad

istudying

Smash Lord
So it's like this.

1st match.
Bla bla uses Yoshi vs Marth Ugly man.
Ugly man wins.
So ugly man has to change to Yoshi.
Then its Bla Bla Yoshi vs Ugly man Yoshi
After that match its Bla bla Marth vs Yoshu Ugly man.

( sorry could'nt come up with names lawl.)
Is it like this?

fraudster111

Smash Apprentice
its you vs me
so i use ur ZSS becuz i won the first match? so if you had won the first match then you would have to use my olimar? am i right?:confused:

Omis

my friends were skinny
*slams a buzzer*

Most truthful post I have read in a while.

Top Bottom