• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FMOI and co present "Helter Skelter", a Halloween Tourney! ZEON IS THE CHAM-PEE-ON!

cba

Smash Master
Mwha ha ha ha.... Be afraid be very afraid. :psycho:
LOL. i read that in the most serious and scary tone. then i LMAOOOO
that should be sigged
EDIT: you have the creepy/scary eyes and akwardly i have the crazy eyes and i didnt change it...spooky enough for a halloween tourney?
FRIENDLYS any1?

Shogun_Fox

Smash Ace
Winners are in bold. No one feel insulted.

1. Shogun Fox vs Phoenixkaze
2. omis? vs Chaco
3. Cloudsan vs Yaya
4. Fatmanonice vs Naucitos
5. Salem vs Mmac
6. 4serial vs cheap_josh
7. Aryman vs Istudying
8. RoyalBlood vs Mimic King

Ooggly Boogly bracket first round match ups

1. dark serenade vs Olimarman
2. Flakari Leader vs King Yoshi
3. ~Peachy~ vs Samusbrawler
4. Legionbrawler vs cba
5. dabuz vs Hyrulian21
6. Halaster vs Steel_Dragon
7. Blue Terrorist vs Sir Bevedere
8. GFE vs Barge

Whiggity Whim Wham Wazzle bracket first round match ups

1. the yoster vs kirbyking91
2. shadowfirex100 vs kisama
3. ThatGuyYouMightKnow vs Yoshididdy
4. B0mb1c vs godsmith2
5. SoraOwnsAll vs Zeonstar
6. major miles vs Siddo
7. Yoshi Diddy's Brother vs Tangy
8. AKAred vs Snare
Woah really Excellence? I'm flattered. :laugh:

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Ugh... I'm trying to counterpick against my entire bracket... I'm trying to think of two characters that have the opposite playstyles of most of the people in my bracket... Zelda, Snake, Yoshi... Decisions, decisions...

Aryman

Smash Master
3DS FC
1934-0665-4529
lol? I just played Ice Climbers and I found them to be quite easy to pick up. I was also desyching w/o even trying. I 2-stocked a Fox player that sometimes gives my Snake problems.

Barge

All I want is a custom title
lol? I just played Ice Climbers and I found them to be quite easy to pick up. I was also desyching w/o even trying. I 2-stocked a Fox player that sometimes gives my Snake problems.
But do you know how to CG?

Btw: Got a new controller! Now I can use R to shield without worrying about it getting stuck and shielding/air dodging/rolling like crazy unwillingly!

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
You are aware that the Ice Climbers are among Fox's worst match ups while Fox is a borderline counter for Snake, right? It's not exactly the same situation.

Is the 1st round already over...? I just searched this thread for my name and somebody posted a bracket in which I lost...I thought the first round was gonna start today, which is why I haven't been keeping track of this...oh well, if I did lose, it's my fault for not updating myself with this thread.
No... the first round is not over... -_-' Re-read the first thread.

darkserenade

Smash Ace
Just so that you're clear about my predictions, I've always been 90% right or more in everything I've done in life. The chance you'll be in my 10% margin of error is pretty slim.
I, in no offense, of course, honestly question this. It's kinda impossible...youth is a great place to look for simple mistakes...

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
I've already got dibs on a doubles tourney with another guy, Barge :dizzy:

Just so you guys know, I'm not busy this weekend, I just prefer to focus on one tournament at a time. I LOVE FMOI's tournaments, but I'm checking out Barge's this time (although I may be out first round...)

Excellence

Smash Champion
GGs gfe, ice climbers saved my ***

1st match: Barge (Ice climbers) vs GFE (Snake) on FD. Barge wins by one stock
2nd match: Barge (Snake) vs GFE (Snake) on BF. GFE wins by 2 stocks
3rd match: Barge (Snake) vs GFE (Ice climbers) on yoshis island. Barge wins by 2 stocks
My predictions are holding firm.

Yeah. I won my set against Steel_Dragon. Good Games.
I'm still correct. I wonder how long I can keep this up.

I, in no offense, of course, honestly question this. It's kinda impossible...youth is a great place to look for simple mistakes...
I am an exception to that statement.

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Excellence, when I grow up I wanna be just like you.

Excellence

Smash Champion
Excellence, when I grow up I wanna be just like you.
Awe, that's sweet. There is no better career than 'excellence' -- remember that.

lol excellence i'll lose my match just to prove you wrong :p
If you do, I'll kill you. I'll hunt you down, find you on garbage day, snap your neck, back and toss you in the garbage, close the lid, then leave you to be taken to the dump. Do not lose.

Just remember though, I said I was 90% correct or more. That means that even if you're wrong, I'll still be within the given percentage of correctness.

I never lose a bet, never...

*Fades ominously into the background*

Shogun_Fox

Smash Ace
Awe, that's sweet. There is no better career than 'excellence' -- remember that.

If you do, I'll kill you. I'll hunt you down, find you on garbage day, snap your neck, back and toss you in the garbage, close the lid, then leave you to be taken to the dump. Do not lose.

Just remember though, I said I was 90% correct or more. That means that even if you're wrong, I'll still be within the given percentage of correctness.

I never lose a bet, never...

*Fades ominously into the background*
If I lose, please don't hate me forever.

cba

Smash Master
With lag no contests and etc I really dont know who won cba could you clear this up?
you had to pick snake.
g1: (LB)mk vs (cba)snake i won
g2: (LB)mk vs (cba) MK: you won
g3 has to be LB(snake) vs cba (MK) in battlefield.

Top Bottom