• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FMOI and co present "Helter Skelter", a Halloween Tourney! ZEON IS THE CHAM-PEE-ON!

~Peachy~

Creator of delicious desserts
Hate is a strong word. :embarrass
Especially coming from you. :(

You cannot put ♥'s before the word "hate" >:O
♥Actually, it becomes a very light word when used by girls. We say it all the time. ( or is that too sexist?) ;)Well.... maybe not me.

♥And I could do anything with ♥hearts!♥ ^__^

♥But for your sake, I'll change it,k? ;)

Well.... maybe not me. And Silly Mr. Yaya! You live in RIDLEY FOR BRAW-*2 Week Ban*.. wherever that is and not Canada! ^__^

Sir Bedevere

Smash Lord
lets make a vote. WHO EVER WANTS ZEON☆ banned say yes
yes lol
Let's go make a thread in the Brawl Tactical board called "Should/Will Zeon be banned?" Then tons of noobs will spam it with "ZOMG d00d u jus need 2 lern hao to beet dem, my bro, liek, playz zeon all da tiem and i FREKIN OWNZER HIM WIF SIRBEDIVIRE LOLOLOLOL BEDIVIRE R TOP TIRE" then make a "Should Zeon be banned? The Poll" thread where half the people voting don't actually play Brawl competitvely.

And stuff.

♥I hate playing people who live in Canada!:mad:
;___;

~Peachy~

Let's go make a thread in the Brawl Tactical called "Should/Will Zeon be banned?" Then tons of noobs will spam it with "ZOMG d00d u jus need 2 lern hao to beet dem, my bro, liek, playz zeon all da tiem and i FREKIN OWNZER HIM WIF SIRBEDIVIRE LOLOLOLOL BEDIVIRE R TOP TIRE" then make a "Should Zeon be banned? The Poll" thread where half the people voting don't actually play Brawl competitvely.

And stuff.

;___;

♥Why are you so sad Mr. Bedevere? You don't live in Canada! You live in that place.. where guys don't go... only girls..... hmmmmm...... where is that on the map?

Sir Bedevere

Smash Lord

♥Why are you so sad Mr. Bedevere? You don't live in Canada! You live in that place.. where guys don't go... only girls..... hmmmmm...... where is that on the map?
French class. :o

Seriously, 20 out of the 22 people in my French class are girls. :laugh: Only one other guy in the entire class...

It's like taking home ec, but instead of cooking food, we're cooking beautiful words in our mouth. :D

cba

Smash Master
Let's go make a thread in the Brawl Tactical board called "Should/Will Zeon be banned?" Then tons of noobs will spam it with "ZOMG d00d u jus need 2 lern hao to beet dem, my bro, liek, playz zeon all da tiem and i FREKIN OWNZER HIM WIF SIRBEDIVIRE LOLOLOLOL BEDIVIRE R TOP TIRE" then make a "Should Zeon be banned? The Poll" thread where half the people voting don't actually play Brawl competitvely.

And stuff.

;___;
LOL. and stuff

Excellence

Smash Champion
If Excellence was right, the winner is green and bolded. If he is wrong, the winner is red and the loser remains bolded. If he was right/wrong only because of a disqualification, the winner is in purple and his prediction remains bolded.

Even though there's quite a few discrepancies, 6/24 is 25%, meaning Excellence has a maximum of 75%.
Really? ****. I'll push this into my 10% wrong area.

He said theres a gap of 10%. I guess he was off by 15%
Twenty-five percentage off.

lets make a vote. WHO EVER WANTS ZEON☆ banned say yes
yes lol
Let's have a vote on who wants people to stop sucking. If you want your opponent to not suck, say "I". "I".

Reguardless, I wouldn't ban Zeon. That'd be like banning M2K from offlines.

Barge

All I want is a custom title
I have a feeling you don't like chaingrabs Excellence. =/
I don't know why.

cba

Smash Master
Really? ****. I'll push this into my 10% wrong area.

Twenty-five percentage off.

Let's have a vote on who wants people to stop sucking. If you want your opponent to not suck, say "I". "I".

Reguardless, I wouldn't ban Zeon. That'd be like banning M2K from offlines.
read my sig i think Sboards should be added to that now. i didnt mean to ban zeon LITERALLY

~Peachy~

Where can I find Teehee, Wouldn't you like to know?

I'd like to have a MM with you.
♥I'd love to tell you where it is, but then you'd be able to abduct me like some other hideous turtle monster I know. ;)

Top Bottom