• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FMOI and co present "Helter Skelter", a Halloween Tourney! ZEON IS THE CHAM-PEE-ON!

Barge

All I want is a custom title
What? I win my first match?!? How DARE you!!! :psycho:

@ Barge:

The Ice Climbers are a soft Snake counter but if and only IF, the Snake you're playing is not really good at making grenade jackets. Unfortunately, GFE has it down better than probably any other Snake I've ever played...
I have a tough time approaching snake with TL
And I can squall hammer/ice block approach snake >_>
Plus I can 0-death snake with ice climbers

mimic_king

Smash Lord
Apparently, you're taking this as an insult, too bad I'm starting to care less and less because of your responses to this whole prediction. You will lose, it's a fact.
Im not taking it as an insult. Im just saying that you're wrong. Big difference.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Im not taking it as an insult. Im just saying that you're wrong. Big difference.
Telling Excellence he is wrong IS an insult to him. :laugh: Regardless, Royalblood is really good and you'll probably have a lot on your hands.

@ Barge:

Keep in mind that he has to win with your character too in order to win the set. You may have to depend on a come from behind victory but the situation is not completely hopeless.

Excellence

Smash Champion
I take you saying I'm wrong, especially when I know I'm going to be right, as an insult. You're going to lose, but feel free to give me a few laughs as you try and prove me wrong.

I'm dropping the subject, you've defeated the purpose of my post and you're starting to piss me off.

Barge

Telling Excellence he is wrong IS an insult to him. :laugh: Regardless, Royalblood is really good and you'll probably have a lot on your hands.

@ Barge:

Keep in mind that he has to win with your character too in order to win the set. You may have to depend on a come from behind victory but the situation is not completely hopeless.
Then I sure do hope he doesn't know how to use ice climbers.

mimic_king

Smash Lord
I take you saying I'm wrong, especially when I know I'm going to be right, as an insult. You're going to lose, but feel free to give me a few laughs as you try and prove me wrong.

I'm dropping the subject, you've defeated the purpose of my post and you're starting to piss me off.
Not that. Im not taking the fact that you think im going to lose as an insult.

Glyph said he was going to be busy this weekend. Hopefully he won't be busy for Cosby Bebop.
Isn't it Cowboy Bebop, if you mean the cartoon?

Snare

Smash Lord
How do you think I feel? I'm in the hardest bracket of this tournament with RoyalBlood, Naucitos, Aryman, Chaco and Mmac. :laugh: I think I might need to change one of my characters...
lol everyones got someone to worry about in their bracket, but my prayers go out to the people in the first one O.o...

RoyalBlood

Smash Ace
o.o Hey, the mechanics are like, the match starts, then both players choose their character, then after the battle both must choose the character that the opponent selected in the last match or any of the 2 characters, and if there is a 3rd round which character should you pick? :o

Aryman

Smash Master
3DS FC
1934-0665-4529
o.o Hey, the mechanics are like, the match starts, then both players choose their character, then after the battle both must choose the character that the opponent selected in the last match or any of the 2 characters, and if there is a 3rd round which character should you pick? :o
The order of characters doesn't matter. You can start off with your character or theirs. But to win the round you must win one match with your character and one match with theirs.

RoyalBlood

Smash Ace
I trust you enough, but you haven't posted in my thread since you signed up. Will you be able to make it?
If so, brackets are up ;O
I messaged Glyph when you posted the brackets but he will be busy so i don't know when we will be able to do our matches ;3

Edit : mimic_king is also offline so i won't be able to play after this so don't bother messaging me until tomorrow ;3 >.> Marth/Meta Knight >.>

Barge

What are you gonna call the last bracket?

I was thinking adams family lulz :D

Halaster

Smash Ace
Huzzah! Brackets!

Just sent a pm to my opponent... kind of regretting my character selection, but hey, can't improve with them if you don't try...

Barge

GGs gfe, ice climbers saved my ***

1st match: Barge (Ice climbers) vs GFE (Snake) on FD. Barge wins by one stock
2nd match: Barge (Snake) vs GFE (Snake) on BF. GFE wins by 2 stocks
3rd match: Barge (Snake) vs GFE (Ice climbers) on yoshis island. Barge wins by 2 stocks

GFE

Smash Journeyman
ggs i hate ic's.
friendlys anyone?? who wants to own my $n@ke,mk?

Top Bottom