• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FMOI and co present "Helter Skelter", a Halloween Tourney! ZEON IS THE CHAM-PEE-ON!

Aryman

Smash Master
3DS FC
1934-0665-4529
So it's like this.

1st match.
Bla bla uses Yoshi vs Marth Ugly man.
Ugly man wins.
So ugly man has to change to Yoshi.
Then its Bla Bla Yoshi vs Ugly man Yoshi
After that match its Bla bla Marth vs Yoshu Ugly man.

( sorry could'nt come up with names lawl.)
Is it like this?
I'm your first opponent... Are you calling me ugly? :mad: HULK SMASH

Omis

my friends were skinny
After a long process of butchering the best post ever I finally have sigged it.
What do you guys think?
:mushroom:
Also I'm available today if you are Chaco

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
He's been around.

Just a general notice to everyone, I recommend posting a profile message rather than a private message. That way there is definative PROOF in case of a dispute. [/way to make this post more relivant]

cba

Smash Master
Now, now, settle down down-syndrome Sally. We don't need to insult others just because they go on a ranting spree which is clearly out of agitation, mental and emotion conflict. Just let him burn himself out, all children do, eventually.
Yep; Game FAQs, You Tube, and 4chan are living proof that people are THAT stupid. The thing that really scares me is that some of these people are going to be voting in 2 weeks...
im gonna sig THIS. perfect example.

Chaco

Never Logs In
After a long process of butchering the best post ever I finally have sigged it.
What do you guys think?
:mushroom:
Also I'm available today if you are Chaco
Hmm, I might be in a bit. Working on a site. lol

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Naucitos, if you can't fight tonight, I probably won't be able to fight again until Friday/Saturday. Once I come back from fencing class, I'm going to pretty much be doing homework the rest of the night so...

Add in:

Oh, and I changed back to Shiek. I've picked up a ton of things with her lately that I CAN'T WAIT to try out...

Barge

All I want is a custom title
うた, え, えき, お, おもちゃ. か, からだ, き, きもの, く, くつ, け, けしごむ, こ, こども. さ, さる, し, しか, す, すし, せ ...

Halaster

Smash Ace
But then you would have it too easy Cloudsan. Next Tourney I vote we get Character assignments by Lottery! or... something... it would be a... learning experience. Which reminds me... I need to get better with a number of characters before Saturday rolls around.

Cloudsan

Smash Cadet
i can't tonight, my dad is using the internet and it will lag so bad. i can play tomorrow if you'd like.

cba

Smash Master
But then you would have it too easy Cloudsan. Next Tourney I vote we get Character assignments by Lottery!
we should do that. and if zeon joins, we take ganon out of the lottery until his name has passed

HELP
i cant get a quote as a sig, i really dont know how to do it... but i copied and paste it but nothinf still.

Shogun_Fox

Smash Ace
Oh crap...sorry Barge I seriously forgot. As soon as i get home from school i'll do it. I'll set it as an alarm on my phone.

Aryman

Smash Master
3DS FC
1934-0665-4529
Seeing as your not about to thrash me with insults, could you maybe give me some tips? I really need to learn to get past Snake.
well with marth, you gotta use and abuse the f-air. learn to approach with it, it's very hard to punish. also, you need to do more dancing blades and try to gimp people off the stage more instead of waiting for them to get back. don't be agressive with snake, wait for him to make mistakes and punish.

Halaster

Smash Ace
@Flakari: the first round wasn't yesterday. The first round began yesterday. You have the week to get your matches done. So PM/Post on your opponents wall to set up times or whatever.

Top Bottom