• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Florida Gaming's next SSB tourney- March 21st Orlando, FL (Street Fighter IV too!!)

-Spike-

Smash Ace
I always work on Saturdays I need to change that or im never going to be able to attend more tournaments.
Yea same problem here. I work every Saturday so I have to be on my toes when looking out for tourneys so I can ask for that day off. Whenever i find a tourney, like this one at the last minute IM ****ED cuz i cant get off work unless I give 2 weeks notice.

Ima have to change Saturdays too. But if i leave Saturdays i would have to work Sundays :urg:

AfroQT

Smash Master
Someone needs to be Mr. Shine and Mr. Bright!

Oh and its Lololo and Lalala. ;3 GET YOUR NAMES RITE *****HZ!~
No its Lolo and Lala, its only lololo and lalala in kirby games (Kirby's Avalanche).
The game is called the Adventures of LOLO <----

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
No its Lolo and Lala, its only lololo and lalala in kirby games (Kirby's Avalanche).
**** now I'm the fool. xD Thats what I get for only playing Kirby's Avalanche. xDDDDDDDDD

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
someone else needs to put up viper vids...ive only seen one guy. I need to see other types of playstyles with her...mainly hoping to see if theres anyone who plays a similar viper to mine but better so i can see what points i can improve

-Spike-

Smash Ace
OMG! This game is such a classic. It was one of my favorites on NES! This reminds me of the good old days. Where all you had was a dpad and two buttons. Ahhhh, how I wish i stilled owned it. D@mnit now Ima have to go to Gamestop and look for it XD!

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Haha I have it. ;3 Oh wait nvm I have Kirby's Avalanche. Oh well. xD

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
comfirmed on attendance,

and im teaming with HRNUT.

Be afraid... very afraid.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
Ryan, Andy said he probably doesn't want to stay for Brawl, so I dunno what to do now, because I am teaming with Chops for Brawl, and so I need to stay at least for Brawl Doubles....

Sooo if there isn't anyone else willing to take me until at least Brawl Doubles, I'm going to have to find a different ride.

I dunno how much you or Garbanzo care about Brawl, but if you guys want to be there past Melee Singles, we need to figure out a new ride situation.

editttt: Will, can you take me home plxxxxx?

GodMeowMix

Smash Ace
i'm most definitely going to this, looking forward to playing lots of melee since thats all i've been practicing for and possibly not sucking at brawl like i usually do.

AfroQT

Smash Master
*****s better show to this.
Im goin...
The SFL Dojo aka Snake Training Facility is coming
(Chops Seibrik Afro)

SheerMadness

Smash Master
I think I might wanna stay for brawl this time too but...

I'm not driving. I wouldn't even go if it were dependent on me driving lol. But I always pay for gas when I get rides so I'm still the man.

I was hoping to get a ride with Andy there and then maybe convice willis or someone else to take me back. :)

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
i dunno if i'll stay for singles, things always pop up for me... so yeah.. iknow im doing doubles and super friendlies.

Col Bol

Smash Champion
umm i wasn't gonna go to this cause i thought i was going to disney this day
but apparently now we might not
so i might go to this
maybe

I might have to drive to this since melee is first and once it's done I'm gtfo, dunno
so assuming i did go, id need a ride, but i dont really care about brawl
so either you or andy i guess

mnitg

Smash Apprentice
Lets go my fellow smashers!!! hype this up! 3 days left... ^^^^^^^^ guess what... he's unbanned!

-Spike-

Smash Ace
I want to go to this sooo bad but I ****in work! Ima try to find someone to take my shift and make this because I CANT WAIT UNTIL GIGS! IT HAS BEEN LIKE MARCH MADNESS WITH SMASH BROS TOURNEYS AND I HAVNE'T BEEN ABLE TO ATTEND ONE BECAUSE OF WORK!!!

Top Bottom