• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Florida Gaming's next SSB tourney- March 21st Orlando, FL (Street Fighter IV too!!)

Vijin

Smash Ace
the only solution is to hold off the match of the other game while one is in progress

example: person 1 is playing SF4, but is now queued for melee. the melee match has to be hold off after the SF4 game is done
As long as they don't try and disqualify a player over it, I'm cool :cool:

QDVS

BRoomer
BRoomer
Well right now, I'm currently the only UCF person driving and I'm only staying for melee!!!

It seems like in my car right now is:

Myself
Garbanzo
Finch
Colin (maybe)
Rx (if he can't find another ride)
Sheer (if you can't find another ride)

So at the most there are 5 people who want me to take them!!!

At the least it's like 2!!!

:colorful:

GodMeowMix

Smash Ace
i always feel crappy for bringing a small TV as a setup but i'll bring it anyways

looking forward for lots of melee!

and some brawl

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Lucky I have only a gamecube setup. xD

vericz

Smash Champion
Alright guys I have enough space for about 20-24 setups:!!!!

Also i wont DQ anyone from SF4 for playing melee. Im at the hotel now. If anyone needs help finding the venue give me a call

407-301-4402

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
Brawl Doubles: 9 teams.

1. Afro + Seibrik (mk + snake) $104
2. Rx- + LambChops (mk + snake) $54
3. Hrnut + xYz (snake + g&w) $18
4. Chaz + Galeon (marth + lucas)

Other Teams were

Hbox + Hiroshi
Co18 + iRiZe
Mampam + Masky
And two other teams...

Brawl Singles is still going on...

QDVS

BRoomer
BRoomer
Actual Melee Singles:

1. Hungrybox
2. Chops
3. Col Bol
4. QDVS
5. Zoro
5. Harriettheguy

Melee Teams:

1. QDVS + hungrybox
2. Col Bol + chops
3. Marin + zoro
4. Rockcrock + harriet

Da Dirty Souf beat The Gentleman's Club by 5 stock in crews!!!

Yayuhz!!!

vericz

Smash Champion
Actual Melee Singles:

1. Hungrybox
2. Chops
3. Col Bol
4. QDVS
5. Zoro
5. Harriettheguy

Melee Teams:

1. QDVS + hungrybox
2. Col Bol + chops
3. Marin + zoro
4. Rockcrock + harriet

Yayuhz!!!

I lost on purpose cause i dont like gentlemens club

Thanks for coming guys!!! our next event is going will be A LOT bigger and in May

-Spike-

Smash Ace
Seems like a good tourney. I went to the Gamezone tourney and it was really cool!

Results of Gamezone Top 5 out of 31:

1. TONY $35
2. SPIKE :coolmonke $20
3. KENYU
4. RETRO
5. GINDLER

Prizes were low because it was only a $5 entree fee.

Everyone that went there GG's! Cant wait til gigs next week!!!

Zoro

Smash Champion
Actual Melee Singles:

1. Hungrybox
2. Chops
3. Col Bol
4. QDVS
5. Zoro
5. Harriettheguy

Melee Teams:

1. QDVS + hungrybox
2. Col Bol + chops
3. Marin + zoro
4. Rockcrock + harriet

Yayuhz!!!

Win by a little
lose by alot
that seems to be how it goes for me lol

science dr owns me

may be my last tournament for a while
i got parent johns :ohwell:

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
Seems like a good tourney. I went to the Gamezone tourney and it was really cool!

Results of Gamezone Top 5 out of 31:

1. TONY $35
2. SPIKE :coolmonke $20
3. KENYU
4. RETRO
5. GINDLER

Prizes were low because it was only a $5 entree fee.

Everyone that went there GG's! Cant wait til gigs next week!!!
didn't action ******* also get 5th at that?

Life After Death

Smash Champion
brawl singles was

1st seibrik
2nd afro
3rd co18.

co18 lost to afro twice snake/mk vs ddd. he used mk on gay stages only though

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
well, to be honest, i didnt have much fun at this. tournamnts are starting to lose their fun factor. Im doing so bad in both games its ridiculous. im soo disappointed in myself.

melee doubles wasnt too bad.
i teamed with vijin, and we didnt do too shabby. i wasnt disappointed at all teaming with him, so thank you vijin for teaming with me.
melee singles: another disappointment, i got owned, and didnt have fun.
brawl doubles: i teamed with hbox, and we started off strong. we beat chopz+rx 1st round and brought seibrik+afro to 3rd game, all of us with our last stocks and semi-high percents. but then we lost to them and lost to chaz+galeon. it was fun though.
brawl singles: it was the most unfun and unexciting thing of my life. i had no desire to play it, and was just kinda forcing myself to enter. I played gdx 1st round and got wrecked, and then played hbox next round and got wrecked.

ANOTHER LAST PLACE FINISH!!!!!!!!!!

i didnt even fully enjoy myself. I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo bad at this game its riDONKulous.

-hiro

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
oh yeah, i did good in crews though. i had to fight F-0(his falcon is nasty), both of us with 4 stock, i SD'ed my 1st stock early on, but still managed to 2 stock him, then i took 3 stock off masky before getting pounded by his Ggah. so i took 7 stock off but i knew i shouldnt have lost to masky. It should have been 8 stock and then 1 more off my next opponent, in theory at least , lol. anyways though, crew battles were fun.

-hiro

harriettheguy

Smash Lord
Needs moar Mampam Vids. =D
They're uploading as we speak, I gave them first priority.

http://www.youtube.com/user/harriettheguy

They're uploading in a queued line, so they'll leak out one by one!

Also there is:
Gainesville Gravelers get 7 stocked

Gentlemen's Club vs DA DiRRty SOUF Crew battle
Seibrik vs CO 18 MM (like match 3 and 4 or something)

I'm sorry for not recording more matches, but doing it with a camera is a pain since I gotta go back to my laptop over and over to transfer vids for more memory space, and it takes like 10 minutes to get 5 minutes of free space. (and that's valuable playing time!)
If you guys want your matches recorded bring an SD card and get a friend to record.

-Spike-

Smash Ace
didn't action ******* also get 5th at that?

So i guess my list was kinda wrong. All i know for sure is that Radix won and I got second. I have been told Retro got third too. So those Standings are right for sure but idk bout the rest. Sorry for mess up I was with my girlfriend at that tourney so I kinda lost track of what was going on. BUT GGS TO ALL!

Finch

Smash Lord
I learned a helluva lot at this tournament about how I play this game. Thanks to everyone who beat me, especially Zoro and Garbonzo because they made me face the facts that I'm not as good as I think I am, both in tech skill and smarts. Also Marin's peach is scary as hell. I still don't get how sheik fights her at all.

Rockcrock thanks for putting in the effort to play friendlies with me. By the time we actually got to play a few matches in a row I was burned out from thinking and didn't want to put so much effort into learning how to fight ganon. Next tournament we'll play more seriously.

Harriettheguy one of the highlights of the tournament for me was going kind of even with you in friendlies, because I didn't think I could do it. After you switched to falcon I thought I was going to **** you because he's your secondary, but he was actually just as good as your fox. Let's play more next tournament.

Seibrik our friendlies were awesome. I'm glad you learned a lot from them because I feel like I did too. Good job on winning brawl singles.

AFRO you're my most important shoutout! Next tournament we need to play a million friendlies because I need to teach you how to fight ice climbers. You definitely shouldn't have beat me but I knew you were still mad about losing to Andy and I just exploited my matchup knowledge to gimp you a lot. Your falco is really smart you just need more experience. Learning to fight ice climbers makes you a better spacie player because you have to be so careful with your approaches and a lot of other things, but I'll tell you all my secrets and you'll be able to **** me in no time. Don't quit melee or falco. You're a really fast learner and I know you could get so good really fast.

CO18

Smash Hero
Yea this particular tourney wasnt reall tha fun. Probably cuz basically noone came for some reason. There was like 12 brawl singles entrants and I was there waiting from 11 just to like 6:30 or something when brawl finally started lol.

Doubles was fun, sf iv was alright. I got ***** in that lol

Vijin

Smash Ace
you have failed me aswell

did u play SF IV up there?
No, he did not :mad:

Yeah, it was fun teaming with you Hiroshi. It would have been nice to get more practice in before the tourney but I was too busy playing dat Street Fighter ! :psycho:

EDIT: What are full results for SF4?

Dreadz18x

Smash Ace
No, he did not :mad:

Yeah, it was fun teaming with you Hiroshi. It would have been nice to get more practice in before the tourney but I was too busy playing dat Street Fighter ! :psycho:

EDIT: What are full results for SF4?
how dissapointing.

SF IV must corrupt the minds of the smashers

i shoulda went and won SF IV ;)

Finch

Smash Lord
finch - u shoulda played me in friendlies. i need to get u good so i can be good vs IC
I think this every time I see you but I never ask you for friendlies. I'll definitely do that next time.

how dissapointing.

SF IV must corrupt the minds of the smashers

i shoulda went and won SF IV ;)
haha this street fighter guy was watching Zoro and uuaa going at it fox vs falco style and he was like "did you guys speed up the game?" and me and Andy were laughing because we weren't sure if he was serious. A few minutes after that he was like "man this game is so much better than street fighter"

Dreadz18x

Smash Ace
haha this street fighter guy was watching Zoro and uuaa going at it fox vs falco style and he was like "did you guys speed up the game?" and me and Andy were laughing because we weren't sure if he was serious. A few minutes after that he was like "man this game is so much better than street fighter"
hmm ..
he lied.

Top Bottom