• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Florida Gaming's next SSB tourney- March 21st Orlando, FL (Street Fighter IV too!!)

Finch

Smash Lord
Wow Moses I feel really bad because 1. I forgot to give you a shoutout and 2. I didn't give you any advice when we played. You seem like a cool guy and I really wanted to play a bunch of friendlies with you and tell you how to get better but the first time we played I was getting frustrated because I was messing up my tech skill a lot and the second time we got interrupted. But I have an absolute sadistic obsession with beating marths because he's so good against ICs, so I really wanted to play you a lot. Keep practicing tech skill and we'll play again next tournament, because I think your main problem was just that everyone plays much faster than you.

N3XUS

Smash Apprentice
Top Bottom