• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Florida Gaming - Brawl/Melee Tourney - Orlando, Fl - 8/8/09 (TOMORROW )

Status
Not open for further replies.

vericz

Smash Champion
THIS IS NOW A 1 DAY TOURNEY AGAIN!!!

as a community based business, we do listen to what you guys say. so after taking everything into consideration, we will be doing all this on the 8th. Registration will start at 8am. You can register for anything at this time.

before we make any more schedule announcements, we need to get some more side tourneys official.

-FG hiro
Yea man, as a smasher yourself and someone who works full time you should have known it would not have worked. Just put yourself in the players shoes.

Who wants to team!?? Im nastee

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
Yea man, as a smasher yourself and someone who works full time you should have known it would not have worked. Just put yourself in the players shoes
This may have been the most intelligent post Vericz has made on the boards..................................

Bring deodorant too, smelly kids
............but then, he made this post. This is even more smarter than his previous post.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
yea... a two day tourney over a saturday-sunday would be fine. just friday-saturday is just weird. Genesis is an exception to the rule because...its genesis.

but a two day FG tourney in the future is something that people would be interested in no doubt.

and no more street fighter IV? im sure you can get jebailey to help you with that again. people know him so he got a decent crowd last time

Florida Gaming

Smash Journeyman
Everybody BRING SET-UPS!!!1

WE NEED TV'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i want a million tv's at this!!!

seriously though, lets have like 35 tv's man!!!!

-FG misshiro

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
I just want to point out that for Brawl, Lylat and Yoshi's Island are comparable stages...

they both can screw players' recoveries (wtf Zelda?) and have weird tilting issues that affect the game.

If you honestly believe that Lylat is not a neutral, get over it, nub Yoshi's should not be a neutral, either...

just sayin...

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
yo they should both be neutrals so i can do that waveland **** with falcon

sideB where u at

getting grabbed from half way across the stage by me!

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
Stages will stay the same. Im ending the convo with that right now lol. No more of it is needed. Besides from what florida uses most now Lylat is counter pick. if yah hate yoshi's just ban it. There.... im done....

=^-^=

F Zero

Smash Journeyman
oh goodie...more brawl talk.

cause the last fg thread didn't have enough of that in it...

and LOL @ -FG Misshiro

he has to use all three of them XD

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
Stages will stay the same. Im ending the convo with that right now lol. No more of it is needed. Besides from what florida uses most now Lylat is counter pick. if yah hate yoshi's just ban it. There.... im done....

=^-^=
If it's a wrong choice, it doesn't matter how many people use it... : /

By your logic

"if yah hate lylat just ban it"

Just go Genesis rules... it's the biggest tournament in the nation, and considered the best.... there's no reason to not use that ruleset...

or just allow Lylat as Neutral...

Yoshi's and not Lylat is flawed.

JohnLoBo

Smash Apprentice
I'm there for Brawl, Blaz Blue, and mayyyybe SF4 if I feel like breaking out the Rufus in the next month.
I will be bringing a carload of people with me.
We'll be staying at the hotel the night before FG, or a cheaper one that's close... PM me if you want to get down the night before.
If you're playing Blaz Blue on XBL hit me up my tag is Pikdum
It looks like I'll be using Rachel
o snap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom