• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FL Social Thread:You Mad, You Lose.

Ruuku

Smash Lord
Yeah, FL is really going freaking overboard. Me being confident I'll win in a video game is one thing, but people are being really freaking stupid and hostile over it and digressing to personal insults and threats. How childish can you guys be?

If anyone seriously tries to rob me.....lol @ them.
Don't talk about FL as a whole when it's only some people that trash talk. On the internet at that. Talking about how childish people are yet a lot of your posts don't show much maturity. Just come to Gigs and show people what's up if you can. Until then whatever you say means nothing much. That's how it is.

Master Raven

Smash Master
I'm like 80 lightyears late but the only time I really trash-talked was at Gmoney's tornado-spammy MK but that was back when I was a stupid scrub and didn't know of the wonderful teachings of Sirlin lollz! I apologized to him in PM after realizing my erroneous, rude ways. :(

Zergum

Smash Cadet
Just rob everyone and collect all the money.. then i can rob you.. me being huge angry and black and all..

Anonymous.

Smash Lord
Yeah, FL is really going freaking overboard. Me being confident I'll win in a video game is one thing, but people are being really freaking stupid and hostile over it and digressing to personal insults and threats. How childish can you guys be?

If anyone seriously tries to rob me.....lol @ them.
Lol nobody is gonna hurt you bro its all good.

Just rob everyone and collect all the money.. then i can rob you.. me being huge angry and black and all..
Except for Zergum.

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
Personally inui i don't dislike you, i wouldn't be suprised if you beat one of our top players but you walking around sounding like you're in the top 10 players in the world is just annoying and arrogant, so when you come down here just do your best, if you win the Gratz if you lose please don't John about anything...i cant wait to fight you when you arrive, and no one is gonna rob you just have fun, When chu said he was coming instead of saying how garbage we are and that he was gonna win he was just chill and everyone's actually welcoming him, you should really try not to be a douche and people won't say **** to you and dislike you

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Personally inui i don't dislike you, i wouldn't be suprised if you beat one of our top players but you walking around sounding like you're in the top 10 players in the world is just annoying and arrogant, so when you come down here just do your best, if you win the Gratz if you lose please don't John about anything...i cant wait to fight you when you arrive, and no one is gonna rob you just have fun, When chu said he was coming instead of saying how garbage we are and that he was gonna win he was just chill and everyone's actually welcoming him, you should really try not to be a douche and people won't say **** to you and dislike you
I think I'm probably somewhere in the top 25 in the nation. I wouldn't go any farther than that. Sorry if I seem like I pretend to be better than that.

OverLade

Smash Hero
This thread is downright hillarious. No joke.

And yo, Redheads are fqkin sexy.

Redheads for Redhalberd. :D

OverLade

Smash Hero
Everyone wish me luck at Chus :D. Im leaving in a few hours.

So if I place well at Chus, it negates anywhere Inui places in FL. :D

Inui

Banned via Warnings
i'll give you that you probably are top 25...anyways good luck when you come down here and if you are truly as good as you say you are please dont disappoint us;)
Uh ok. I hope I play well and stuff.

The seeding I hear about worries me, though. I'm really going to play against a top player first round? That's so dumb. ~_~

Someone do me a favour and put me in the opposite bracket of ChuDat at least. That should be understandable since we're from the same region and going to be doubles partners.

RedHalberd said:
Everyone wish me luck at Chus :D. Im leaving in a few hours.

So if I place well at Chus, it negates anywhere Inui places in FL. :D
I'll be honest with you here.

You're going to experience true skill. MD/VA is overall the strongest region in the country. I've yet to have an easy around after the first in singles or teams, and I usually just roll over everyone in NJ and get top 3 easily. Playing in MD/VA is a nice shock after playing in <insert clearly inferior region here>.

That being said, I will be very surprised if you do well given how incredible that region is.

Also, bear in mind that I compete with all of them as a peer and that I have beaten Boss, Candy, NEO, Chillin, and Forte in singles, as well as two top OOS players AlphaZealot and Atomsk that will be there. And I've beaten...pretty much all of them but Azen and Chillin in teams because they lost before getting to us. :)

OverLade

Smash Hero
I'll be honest with you here.

You're going to experience true skill. MD/VA is overall the strongest region in the country. I've yet to have an easy around after the first in singles or teams, and I usually just roll over everyone in NJ and get top 3 easily. Playing in MD/VA is a nice shock after playing in <insert clearly inferior region here>.

That being said, I will be very surprised if you do well given how incredible that region is.

Also, bear in mind that I compete with all of them as a peer and that I have beaten Boss, Candy, NEO, Chillin, and Forte in singles, as well as two top OOS players AlphaZealot and Atomsk that will be there. And I've beaten...pretty much all of them but Azen and Chillin in teams because they lost before getting to us. :)
I understand and it only makes it all the more exciting.

At FAST1 I placed 13th, but during that time I wasn't comfortable with Offline at all. This will be the first time I've been to a tourney and actually been on a neutral level, where skill can determine everything.

I feel like Im in my prime right now, so we'll see how well that stacks up to "true skill". Anyway, it's worth going to this even if I lose in my first two rounds just to experience playing the greatest players in the world, so its all w/e.

With that Im out.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
FAST1 was laughably easy compared to just a local MD/VA tournament. I had a bye, then ***** a horrendous Dedede. Hylian was really hard to beat, but he's a Texas player. I then lost to Cort of CT. After that I beat ColBol, who was terrible at Brawl at the time, and Fearless, who I guess was all right but nowhere near as hard as MD/VA's good players. I then lost to...only your absolute best player. Keep in mind that this was after pools eliminated ~60 players. Even after that, the bracket wasn't that stacked at all and I only had one hard FL opponent. Take this however you want...but it's just reality.

Yeah, MD/VA impresses me far more.

I'm interested in hearing what you think of MD/VA in comparison to the current FL.

Top Bottom