• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FL Social Thread:You Mad, You Lose.

Ruuku

Smash Lord
That Sadaharu Inui person's overuse of the word inferior reminds me of a certain dead dictator. Basing his conception of FL. on a six months old event. How ignorant and sad.

CO18

Smash Hero
Halberd better get top 3 then we can be like oh snap a non ranked Florida player not even on honorable mention comes in there and owns ya'll? We're too good. That would be great. :)

CO18

Smash Hero
Atomsk just threestocked RedHalberd in the last game of an MM.
Are you serious? Details now.

****nnnn I should've let him win every match yesterday lmao. He loses confidence so easilyyyyyyyyy

My boy was right.

Edit: Nevermind I talked to Atomsk and Halberd. I know what happened now lol

They both said it was BS

CO18

Smash Hero
Yeah I talked to them on the phone.

Still though noone should ****ing Suicide that many times with metaknight/

Wtf could have he been trying to do.

CO18

Smash Hero
Redhalberd beat Kornnn in a Money match. Mk dittos. 2-0

Edit: He also beat Candy 2-0 in Mk dittos.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
I like how redhalberd manages to make it to an OOS tournament or two when he can't get to a Florida tournament for 5 straight months :):):)

I actually watched the video with redhalberd's falco. It was better than i expected :). I wouldn't be suprised if he took top 5 at the first gigs he goes to.

OverLade

Smash Hero
So this is how it went down.

Me and my bro won first round of Dubz. Then we had to play M2K and Azen and obviously lost, though we did pretty well. Then we beat a team in losers. Then we got a call saying "our ride" was coming to pick us up, so we forfeited doubles. Later we begged and found out we could stay for a few more hours, so we basically forfeited dubz for nothing. >_>

Money matches:
Korn - MK dittos won 2-0
Candy - MK dittos won 2-0
Forte - MK dittos lost 1-2
Pyronic star - MK ditto - won 2-0
Pyronic star - MK vs. Olimar won 2-1
SlikVik - MK vs. GaW won 2-1
Gonzo - MK vs. Kirby 2-1
Gonzo - Falco vs. Kirby won 2-0
Atomsk - D3 vs. MK lost 0-2 though both matches were BS and I SDed several times in both. I could've won, could've lost, can't tell for sure.

I played lots of friendlies as well. I played against Kadaj's Marth with MK, won 2 then lost 1. I got wrecked by Neo's marth as MK and Falco.

I got 3 stocked by M2k first round, but 2nd round I got him down to 1 stock (it took me a while to figure out how he was ****** me) in MK dittos.

I played a few other random friendlies, can't remember anything too specific. Anyway, I'll post if I remember more.

Amazing tourney, once in a lifetime experience. And toastys nachos are TOO ****ING GOOD.

OverLade

Smash Hero
Where did you place in singles?
Singles got cancelled. >_>

Ally vs. Anther happening right now in OIN4

JLFJDSAFJDSKLFJAFJASFLKDJALKFJLKFJDFLKADFLKAFJL

Since Singles got cancelled I made sure I did money matches to make sure I proved myself, as well as give Florida some bragging rights.

After all, I'm just some scrub who doesnt go to tourneys and isn't even on the power rankings. :D

Life After Death

Smash Champion
from waht i saw i didnt see any good players he beat. only forte but he lost. but then again it doesnt mean he sucks. he can still be good

OverLade

Smash Hero
ay scrub were the ppl u beat in those mm's any good? i dnt follow players so i dnt kno whos good or not
Korn and Forte are top MKs in the US. Gonzo invented the gonzo combo and is one of the best Kirbys, and I dont know about slikviks reputation, but he was pretty **** good, and did commentary at C3. Im pretty sure he placed well. Candy one of the best Snakes but I played his MK so I can't say.

Where your credentials at son??? :D

Dreadz18x

Smash Ace
Korn and Forte are top MKs in the US. Gonzo invented the gonzo combo and is one of the best Kirbys, and I dont know about slikviks reputation, but he was pretty **** good, and did commentary at C3. Im pretty sure he placed well. Candy one of the best Snakes but I played his MK so I can't say.

Where your credentials at son??? :D
dnt worry bout all dat .
i dnt go out my way for tourneys.
plus my focus is on guilty gear/melee since brawl got irratating and boring lately

OverLade

Smash Hero
dnt worry bout all dat .
i dnt go out my way for tourneys.
plus my focus is on guilty gear/melee since brawl got irratating and boring lately
k lol.

I beat reputable players and then you blow it off and say you dont play brawl anymore. Some **** like that would happen.

Anyway, w/e Imma try to make it to gigs in February or something. Stay tuned.

Dreadz18x

Smash Ace
k lol.

I beat reputable players and then you blow it off and say you dont play brawl anymore. Some **** like that would happen.

dnt blame me blame da game. i havent tried to beat sum 1 in brawl since i played afro in tourney.
mayb after my brawl break da game will be fun again and ill show u how real n!ggaz play brawl lol.
but good job on ur wins lil n!gga

CO18

Smash Hero
Yeah Candy and Kornnn are very good players and usually place top 7 in MD/VA even with NY/NJ OOSers.

Ally vs Anther results are taking too long to come in.

Master Raven

Smash Master
k lol.

I might make it to Gigs this Feb as well if I'm lucky enough that the date is set around the time we're going to Disney. If not my mom is still gonna take me anyway to another one.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I don't think Candy and Korn are that reputable. Atomsk and Forte are the only true top class players that you money matched. Kudos on beating Candy and Korn, though. They are far from bad. However, I doubt you would have beaten Candy's Snake...

Gonzo and SlikVik are not really good at all, lol. Like...they're not terrible...but they're not really any indication of MD/VA's skill. Well, actually, them being some of the lower class players of that region shows how **** it is, lmao.

How did you do in teams?

oh, okay who notable is there?
Inui, teh_spamerer, Snakeee, BlackWaltz, D1, Shadow, dmbrandon, Pierce7d, Yes!, Keitaro, Malcom.

Vik

Smash Cadet
I don't think Candy and Korn are that reputable. Atomsk and Forte are the only true top class players that you money matches. Kudos on beating Candy and Korn, though. They are far from bad. However, I doubt you would have beaten Candy's Snake...

Gonzo and SlikVik are not really good at all, lol. Like...they're not terrible...but they're not really any indication of MD/VA's skill. Well, actually, them being some of the lower class players of that region shows how **** it is, lmao.

How did you do in teams?

Inui, teh_spamerer, Snakeee, BlackWaltz, D1, Shadow, dmbrandon, Pierce7d, Yes!, Keitaro, Malcom.
before i started working two jobs 60+ hours a week, i was placing between 5th-9th every tournament for several months straight. I usually always do well in teams. anyone in MD/VA will tell you this. I barely get any sleep before a tournament because i usually sleep at 8am to 9am everyday. these days I'm dead tired after teams(again two jobs/60+hours/one of my jobs is overnight) and I've been underperforming in singles because of it. It comes off as a john which is why i don't talk about it. I wanna see how you perform starting a tourney at what is equivalent to 4am to your biological clock

^^^lotta johns lol...but man to think I'm considered a low class player now after a couple bad tournies...

-SlikVik

SheerMadness

Smash Master
lol gonzo didnt invent the chaingrab he was just the 1st one to make a video of it. It was already well known.

OverLade

Smash Hero
before i started working two jobs 60+ hours a week, i was placing between 5th-9th every tournament for several months straight. I usually always do well in teams. anyone in MD/VA will tell you this. I barely get any sleep before a tournament because i usually sleep at 8am to 9am everyday. these days I'm dead tired after teams(again two jobs/60+hours/one of my jobs is overnight) and I've been underperforming in singles because of it. It comes off as a john which is why i don't talk about it. I wanna see how you perform starting a tourney at what is equivalent to 4am to your biological clock

^^^lotta johns lol...but man to think I'm considered a low class player now after a couple bad tournies...

-SlikVik
THATS MA *** RIGHT THERE!!

Im sorry, you looked a bit pissed after the money match. I didn't mean to sound like an ******* or anything if I did. I barely beat you in that second match so I'd never say anything about your status as a player in VA, because you're the hardest GaW I've played.

How did you do in teams
We had forfeit because we thought we were leaving, but didnt.

First round we beat Deez (or his brother) and his teammate. Then we played M2K and Azen and lost. Then we beat some other two guys. Then we forfeited, not realizing that we could stay longer. >_>

I think we would've done quite well though, we didn't do THAT badly against M2K and Azen at all.

Top Bottom