• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FL Social Thread:You Mad, You Lose.

Darktemplio

Smash Journeyman
Gainesville, Florida, USA, North America, Mars.
Templio we dont play AT FIU but contact one of us to play and most of them live around there.

I live closer to north campus to tell the truth and it takes alot for me to get down there lol

Message me whenever u wana play

my AIM is

Seibrik

Alright will do. I dont know exactly when ill be completly free this week but if theres any smashfests going on around the area I'd be down to go to one. Also, does chaz have an account here cuz ive never come across it.

And wow, all the way in north campus. Thats pretty intense.

Zoro

Smash Champion
only friendship can give you strength when pikachu cries ash cries and that gives him true strength. Fox can shine only because he has slippy to make it. Gmoney has sandshrew and this gives him power. Afro thundah has his af.....had his afro this gave him power. The afro speaks to him from beyond the grave it whispers in his ear....."i believe in you man you can do it!". HRNUT HAS MANY NUTS! Inui you must believe in the heart of the cards. Without it you will not succeed unless you have friendship which is better than the heart of the cards but not as good as an afro.

MikeSanti

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4871-5242-9800
only friendship can give you strength when pikachu cries ash cries and that gives him true strength. Fox can shine only because he has slippy to make it. Gmoney has sandshrew and this gives him power. Afro thundah has his af.....had his afro this gave him power. The afro speaks to him from beyond the grave it whispers in his ear....."i believe in you man you can do it!". HRNUT HAS MANY NUTS! Inui you must believe in the heart of the cards. Without it you will not succeed unless you have friendship which is better than the heart of the cards but not as good as an afro.
lmfao

10chars

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
I really feel like making this my sig lol this is SO amazing lol Good **** Zoro lol

Leh

Smash Ace
YO SON LETS HAVE INTERWEB ARGUEMENTS
Seriously if you people let Inui bother you online, just do what i do (like i did with redhalberd).

Create funny *** inside jokes about him in real life.

OverLade

Smash Hero
YO SON LETS HAVE INTERWEB ARGUEMENTS
Seriously if you people let Inui bother you online, just do what i do (like i did with redhalberd).

Create funny *** inside jokes about him in real life.
>_> Thats so uncool.

And I thought Chops and Nickriddle made the inside joke.

Or was I wrong?

B_AWAL

Smash Master
videogame villians are SERIOUS BUSNESS FENRIR

get with the program, sheesh. The only reason i play diddy is so people will hate me and i can be an outcast from the community so i dont have to talk to anyone
Really GDX? I thought U were just Banana's! *Ba dum tish*

But seriously, its all about having fun. Winning money is merely a bonus. I mean, 200 dollars hasn't really been an incentive to driving 4 hours and playing a videogame for 8 hours at a tourney especially when U could lose to about at least 1/5th of the competition in the room(Tallahassee to Orlando 4 gigs).

The only person who could ever have been COCKY at all have been the Almighty Ken. In his prime, he was the best Melee player there ever was and he will probably be the best Melee player there ever will be.

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
Florida should go to Judgement 1 in SC on the 31st.

I can house as many of you as neccessary.

Just saying...

BEHR

Smash Hero
How about HERB?

Maylay and Brawl.

Colbol im trying to get a ride with some NC Bros. D:

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
sorry thats a big tourney date for florida, its really bad to try to get FL to come out of state when gigabits is that same weekend
Didn't know it was a Gigs weekend. I might try to change the date a week or so in lieu of that.

SC should go to TO4

just saying...
I'm quite bad at melee, and I main Gdorf on top of that. I tend to only travel for Brawl tourneys.

Top Bottom