• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FL Social Thread:You Mad, You Lose.

OverLade

Smash Hero
Lol juan lol xD

I can totally see u saying that...

Um, yea, Jungle Japes better be banned when playing against me...i spike, all the time.

And Picto is gay for ceiling killers(Like luigi) so...yea.

But i wouldnt mind playing on Japes if there not a falco player.
With Bucket Cancelling GaW is so gay on Japes. He lives for ages with good DI. Like 150%+.

But I see why Tommy Japes is banned.

BEHR

Smash Hero
So who wants to be put down for the interested list?

I need to update.

Col Bol?
HBox?
PolMex23?

OverLade

Smash Hero
HIS BALLS ARE SO DEEP IN YOUR THROAT

-Afro @ (seibriks)
Allys just too good.

Why can't I support and underdog who nobody believed in? Just like nobody believed in me for a long while?

And thats really bad imagery right there. >_>

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
Allys just too good.

Why can't I support and underdog who nobody believed in? Just like nobody believed in me for a long while?

And thats really bad imagery right there. >_>
No one is telling you that you cant support Ally afro thinks that he is the pinnacle of snake so if you dont look up to him as if he's the best snake then he talks you down, I'm not saying i'm better but at the same time i'm not putting anyone down, like afro does so frequently, I believe Allys good when the time comes lets see if he can beat D3s unlike most snakes...lol, So go ahead support ally if he can beat good D3s consistenly i'll consider him the best snake as for now, no one knows who the best snake is...

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
afro is the best snake hands down.
even i can see that afro may not be the best snake anymore...although we'd all like to think that afro the best snake we all know that that probably isn't true...afro's probably gonna say something dumb in response to this but truth is truth, seibrik however might just be the best D3 and he's proven that in many aspect, afro probably WAS the best snake but its probably unlikely that thats the case anymore

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
nah he's the best snake.
what makes you say that when he has to depend on wario heavily against good people, yeah he beat alot of decent people with snake but he gives up too fast when faced with adversity which is why i am not gonna say that he's the best snake, now can you justify to me why he's the best...he's still the best snake in FL but not all around

Life After Death

Smash Champion
cuz all the snake players suck. and non of them main snake lol cept ally. afro doesnt care about the game much he just owns with his secondaries along with his snake. he just plays for money now. the game is too horrible for pride. it should be played for money now.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
seibrik however might just be the best D3 and he's proven that in many aspect, afro probably WAS the best snake but its probably unlikely that thats the case anymore
Atomsk is the best Dedede.

During the time Afro could claim to be the best Snake, DSF was still maining Snake and Cort was still playing, so... Him making that claim now is actually more reasonable.

CO18

Smash Hero
Atomsk is the best Dedede.

During the time Afro could claim to be the best Snake, DSF was still maining Snake and Cort was still playing, so... Him making that claim now is actually more reasonable.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Singles
1: Azen Zagenite (Lucario/MetaKnight)
2: Mew2King (MetaKnight)
3: Seibrik/Snakekiller3000 (King Dedede)
4: G-regulate (Snake)
5: Chillindude829 (Metaknight/Falco)
5: KingAce (MetaKnight)
7: Ninjalink (Diddy Kong)
7: Ambrose (Ice Climbers)
9: Forte (MetaKnight)
9: Percon (Snake)
9: Plank (MetaKnight)
9: Snakeee (Zero Suit Samus)
13: Korn (King Dedede)
13: Atomsk (King Dedede)

Seriously If you think Atomsk is the best Dedede, thats all good and well but dont go around acting like that shiz is fact.
Atomsk is really cool and all but you talking like stuff is fact.
That is why Hrnut said Seibrik may be the best Dedede.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
LMAO @ LISTING A TOURNAMENT FROM AUGUST AS IF IT'S TOTALLY SHOWING THEIR SKILL AS OF NOW

Dude, you and I both know that's stupid. Why did you bother? Atomsk has been consistently ****** every tournament he touches and he's beaten me, NinjaLink twice, NEO, Forte, Candy, Snakeee, Plank, dejklshfjklshfjlksdhl winning teams constantly with me, like wow I could go on forever. Mew2King now considers Atomsk top 5 in the country, and I'd agree with that considering what he's been doing recently.

It's really cool that you're backing your boy up, but he did terribly outside of teams in MD/VA last time. Why don't you post THOSE results? Atomsk has been ****** MD/VA consistently the past two months.

No offense to Seibrik since he's proven himself to be good, but come on, dude. ~_~

Edit: This confrontation is unnecessary. You know for a fact that I'm right. Don't be biased and count August results over the past recent three months.

CO18

Smash Hero
LMAO @ LISTING A TOURNAMENT FROM AUGUST AS IF IT'S TOTALLY SHOWING THEIR SKILL AS OF NOW

Dude, you and I both know that's stupid. Why did you bother? Atomsk has been consistently ****** every tournament he touches and he's beaten me, NinjaLink twice, NEO, Forte, Candy, Snakeee, Plank, dejklshfjklshfjlksdhl winning teams constantly with me, like wow I could go on forever. Mew2King now considers Atomsk top 5 in the country, and I'd agree with that considering what he's been doing recently.

It's really cool that you're backing your boy up, but he did terribly outside of teams in MD/VA last time. Why don't you post THOSE results? Atomsk has been ****** MD/VA consistently the past two months.

No offense to Seibrik since he's proven himself to be good, but come on, dude. ~_~
Yes, because we all know Seibrik couldn't do that since he goes to all those tourneys consistently. Stfu. The only thing we have to compare them as of now is the one tourney theyve BOTH been to together.
You cant bring up tourneys and shiz that only one of them has gone to and use it as proof.
OMG SEIBRIK HAS BEAT AFRO, ATOMSK HAS NEVER DONE THAT. SEIBRIK IS BETTER.

Seriously sthu up with that mess.

Edit: Not to mention Chillin's like one of few people in MD/VA that could probably beat him because he mains Falco one of d3's worst matchups and just camped and spammed all day.
The same falco atomsk lost to at ch4. And Seibrik's 2nd loss was to another Fl player. :)

Life After Death

Smash Champion
chill people its just brawl. quit the game and play other fighting games. dont waste ur time overthinking in a fighting game lol. lol at overthinking in a fighting game. that shouldnt exist its a fighting game.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Wow dude...

August results = only thing that matters because Atomsk and Seibrik haven't been to the same place?

Yet, when Seibrik came up here last time, he got wrecked in singles, while Atomsk has been consistently taking out big names and winning the money regardless of being in MD/VA or not. His recent accomplishments have basically proven he's, at absolute worst, top 10 in the country. Seibrik hasn't had anything like that for a long time now.

I'm just looking at the facts, bro. They currently say Atomsk is the best Dedede.

I'm certain that Seibrik is still really good, but best Dedede? Nah. It's safe to assume that's Atomsk right now, with players like Seibrik and Teba close behind.

"This confrontation is unnecessary. You know for a fact that I'm right. Don't be biased and count August results over the past recent three months."

CO18

Smash Hero
Wow dude...

August results = only thing that matters because Atomsk and Seibrik haven't been to the same place?

Yet, when Seibrik came up here last time, he got wrecked in singles, while Atomsk has been consistently taking out big names and winning the money regardless of being in MD/VA or not. His recent accomplishments have basically proven he's, at absolute worst, top 10 in the country. Seibrik hasn't had anything like that for a long time now.

I'm just looking at the facts, bro. They currently say Atomsk is the best Dedede.
I think you're one of the dumbest people in existence. You Can't compare results of people in 2 different regions you're dumb.

I can easily say Seibrik is consistently 1st/2nd here and say Atomsk hasn't done that so therefore Seibrik is better.

Yes, so one tourney seibrik gets 3rd only losing to azen and m2k and from what Ive heard he shouldve beat Azen and another one where he gets 2nd in teams and in singles loses to chillin, one of the few people who could beat him and then loses to a Florida player, noone from MD/VA.
So that tells me Atomsk is better? You're dumb. I never even said Seibrik was the best or saying Atomsk wasn't the best.
You cant tell who the best is until you get alot of results where they are at the same tournaments. And you assume stuff way too much.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Wow you just don't get it.

This is why I said you couldn't possibly be a good panelist.

You have to be able to compare results between people that are often not at the same tournaments and weigh their accomplishments accordingly.

What is worth more, beating top FL players you've been exposed to countless times, or ****** everywhere against new people? What's worth more in a ranking season, beating Afro and HRNUT, or beating NEO, Forte, Inui, Snakeee, and NinjaLink(3 times recently)? What is worth more in teams, winning teams against Snakeee and Shadow, ChuDat and Forte, G-regulate and Omni twice, G-regulate and Hova, Boss and Candy, NEO and Boss, and outplacing Azen and Chillin by three spots, or winning teams in FL where it's 1st and 2nd best players in the state on a team giving them a huge advantage?

The facts just say Atomsk is the best Dedede now no matter how you look at them. I don't see how you're trying to argue against it. I bet even Seibrik himself would concede about this.

Look at the facts, bro. I'm not trying to be biased at all or even have a confrontation. I'm being pretty unbiased and polite here. Chill out.

CO18

Smash Hero
Yeah its guaranteed Seibrik wouldnt beat NEO,Forte,Snakee,and NL(even though he 2-0ed him <--).

Youre absolutely right. You know all and know that Seibrik wouldnt beat them with your amazing knowledge.

Atomsk is the best. I give in now because Seibrik hasn't played the people Atomsk has beaten.

You're right on the dot inui.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
why are people arguing about whos the best d3?

i mean, hes the gayest character in the game. And if you main him you are a ***, figuratively speaking

so i guess they're fighting over whos the biggest ***. Thats one title i wouldn't want. Seibrik should just let him have it

Inui

Banned via Warnings
CO18, look at this way.

If a national rankings list was made, and one indeed used to exist, who would be ranked higher giving significantly more weight to recent tournaments, which the list did?

The answer is quite obvious.

That is really what I'm getting at here.

If you can't at least concede that point, then........

BEHR

Smash Hero
Just play Melee.

:D

or you can come to HERB and prove that ****.

;D

CO18

Smash Hero
CO18, look at this way.

If a national rankings list was made, and one indeed used to exist, who would be ranked higher giving significantly more weight to recent tournaments, which the list did?

The answer is quite obvious.

That is really what I'm getting at here.

If you can't at least concede that point, then........
Atomsk would since everything is based off of MD/VA Tournaments and Atomsk has been to many more MD/VA tournaments than Seibrik.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Atomsk would since everything is based off of MD/VA Tournaments and Atomsk has been to many more MD/VA tournaments than Seibrik.
Nah trick.

MD/VA is indeed the most important region due to being the best region, but SoCal, NYC, TX, and other huge places have always mattered.

When it comes to national things, such as national rankings, being national level, etc., actually traveling and being on the national scene matters a lot.

Seibrik has traveled twice. He impressed the country in singles once and teams once. He dominates in his region. He is definitely good and a big tournament threat to just about anyone.

Atomsk has proven himself more recently. Heck, even I have, and my accomplishments don't match Atomsk's right now.

If you haven't noticed by now, consistently proving stuff is really important to me.

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
how about atomsk come down to florida and prove it then, seibriks traveled to his region he should travel here and if he gets owned that what will you say?

Inui stop being dumb i said may for a reason but your so ignorant that you had to make an argument out of a simple opinionated statement, i probably suck the most out of Afro and Seibrik because i tend to lose confidence during tournies easy so you better hope and pray that you dont have to fight them, cuz you most LIKELY WONT WIN, i'm honestly not worried about chudat as good as he is, its still kirby..........anyways GL with your bracket and stop saying dumb **** seibrik and atomsk are probably the best D3s in their regions but you cant go saying that all of your players in that the altantic north are top 10 because whether or not you notice it thats what your getting at. Fenrir should come and **** you

mkGmoney

Smash Ace
Jacksonville, FL (UNF) Location: Tavares, FL (for
CO18 is wrong. Most of what Inui is saying is tru and unbiased...

Brawl is a stupid game anyways. Why argue about it?

I was talking to my nephew about Smash and I think I mentioned Seibrik or showed him a picture. He called him a "NERD!" It was pretty funny. I laughed for quite some time...:027:

Dreadz18x

Smash Ace
cuz all the snake players suck. and non of them main snake lol cept ally. afro doesnt care about the game much he just owns with his secondaries along with his snake. he just plays for money now. the game is too horrible for pride. it should be played for money now.
no one got more pride den me
i refuse to camp or chaingrab

im da best falco dat plays like a man :]

Master Raven

Smash Master
BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH

So my friend's dad bought him a Pepsi vending machine for Christmas and stocked it with cream soda and had them leave the coin bypass on it.

is this awesome y/y

OverLade

Smash Hero
I love this thread.

Inui, saying Atomsk is BETTER than seibrik is a mistake, but saying he's a more accomplished player isn't. If Seibrik lived in MD/VA for all we know he could outplace Atomsk every tourney, or vice versa if Atomsk lived in FL.

Obviously Atomsk has greater accomplishments because he has oppurtunities for greater accomplishments.

That's like saying person X is more intelligent than person Y since Person X went to harvard. Person X might've had a rich family, or worked harder, but it doesnt mean they're smarter.

And Afro I think your snake is amazing and I dont mean to offend you by talking about Ally.

I just happen to see more of Ally's vids and been impressed.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
Hrnut is pretty much right.
Only reason inui thinks atomsk is better is cuz hes his close friend.

Atomsk could get last next tourny, and Seibrik could win gigs, but he would still have the same opinion.

@Inui
Stop thinking everyone from md/va is instantly better then their counterparts down here.
Just because they play with a better player (m2k) doesnt mean they're instantly better than players that dont get to play him.

@RedHalberd

your analogy was actually right.

Inui just play the game, dont talk about skill level since you obviously have no idea what your talking about.

-AFRO

Top Bottom