• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FL Social Thread:You Mad, You Lose.

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
This is going to take a while for you guys. I mean, there are so many possible team combinations. :dizzy:

Gindler

Smash Champion
Maybe I should stop using Yoshi for doubles. He's good and all, but tactics that work in singles won't work as well in doubles (egg-spamming, chain-grabs...). Zelda or Luigi is better for that. =P
I love yoshi in doubles, teammates in trouble just chuck and egg at the opponent "comboing" him and continue fighting the guy trying to kill you after the toss...that's what i do anyway

im pretty sure im ranked #1 in best teamate, whoever I team with I usually get top3
I coulda sworn I was the #1 teammate. Of course I need to enter a gigs sometime.

well nah I'm pretty decent or so I'm told anyway, I just know when to help my teammate out. some people just see doubles as 2 separate 1 v 1s....

You really need to return to the tournies xyz, you've been gone longer than me even.

I think Im finna make a PR ranking For Teams..........

Anyone wanna help me??
How would it be arranged though? best teammates or best teams, because most teams are thrown up 1 week before a tourney, except frobrik they have the experience edge

D_B_S

Smash Lord
Thats a great question

I think we should TOP 20 best team mates

With Afro/Seb At number 1 together from then on its like 3 - 20

I really want to do this Imma Make a thread about suggestions for it tonight

Anyone with Feedback or ideas hit me in a pm PLZZ APPRECIATE IT

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Well, if you are going to do a teams PR, which tournament are you going to start with to determine who goes where? (Unless you are going to use past tournaments to do so)

Masky

Smash Master
you've been on random, but before it was lio until he switched to gmoney
the only time Lio and I have ever teamed was the FG tournament because Lio didn't have a partner for that particular tournament. but I'm trying to get a permanent partner for myself...

CO18

Smash Hero
lol team PR is pretty dumb. No offense. Sure it would be alright if there was a reasonable way to determine it.

B_AWAL

Smash Master
So yeah, Afro isn't gonna be at Gigs this weekend...

I have a feeling that this will definitely affect his rank in the next PR.

Seibrik is currently ahead of him because of the most recent Naples tourney
Afro Got 2nd mainly cuz he lost to DC(Who would be considered a random) and Seibrik
CO18 went to GA and wreck and so far he is def at least keeping his spot on the PR

This Gigs in Orlando will have a huge affect on the Future PR
Hell if CO18, HRNUT or Hbox win it could def mean that they could B number 1
There's alot of Pressure on the rest of the PR members to do well also...

Plus PHB in Tally will be important as well. Due to the fact that Georgia, Alabama and Florida's BEST players are coming...

OverLade

Smash Hero

Afro Got 2nd mainly cuz he lost to DC(Who would be considered a random) and Seibrik
CO18 went to GA and wreck and so far he is def at least keeping his spot on the PR

Plus PHB in Tally will be important as well. Due to the fact that Georgia, Alabama and Florida's BEST players are coming...
CO, Seibrik and Afro have had enough random wins over each other for it to be up in the air, but Hrnut or Hbox won't magically get 1st from one tournament as they havent been placing consistently at all. If CO18 won it would close the gap between him and Afro but I don't think it would be quite enough to pass him.

I think there's MORE pressure on FL not to get OOS *****.

Hey FL. DONT GET *****.

Lizard

Smash Ace
We'll represent In gigs and tally.

I cant make it to gigs this time but the rest of tally can.

See you all there next time

AfroQT

Smash Master

Im still gonna be 2nd lol. Seibrik is the only one who can beat me consistently..... no one else comes close to being above me except maybe chops.

CO has never beaten me in tourney lol.

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
CO, Seibrik and Afro have had enough random wins over each other for it to be up in the air, but Hrnut or Hbox won't magically get 1st from one tournament as they havent been placing consistently at all. If CO18 won it would close the gap between him and Afro but I don't think it would be quite enough to pass him.

I think there's MORE pressure on FL not to get OOS *****.

Hey FL. DONT GET *****.
Didn't you know i **** OoS when i'm ready....unfortunately i might not be ready:laugh:

btw we should MM afro my mk vs your snake, i dont play nearly as gay as seibrik so no worries, i dont have alot of money so lets say 2 bucks??

Top Bottom