• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FL Social Thread:You Mad, You Lose.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
One thing Afro always has over Co is all his wins over CO.

Hell this passed weekend they did 3 mm's, 10 dollars each, and had two tourny sets.

Co won the first mm, then afro won the next two, and the following two tourny sets using all snake, and mk in the last two matches of losers finals on delfino.

I have wins over Co18 as well from the first florida gaming, although he just beat my snake in a mm. I did however return the favor by beating his snake in a mm as well.

Hbox still loses to "randoms" although Chaz isnt that random, he isnt on the PR atm. Just lost to chaz and Co18 at the 2nd florida gaming.

Co lost to afro twice

And afro lost to me once, and we have yet to complete the grandfinals set, which we will do on wednesday when I see him. We'll update the results here when they happen.

Hbox also lost to Esam at the first FL gaming, and Co18 as well.

Polt beat Riddle this weekend, so did esam. and Master Raven won a tourny, with esam getting 2nd.
Riddle I believe lost to Co18 and esam at the first florida gaming.

This post will be linked in the first page to be a reference for the next PR discussion period.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
Didn't you know i **** OoS when i'm ready....unfortunately i might not be ready:laugh:

btw we should MM afro my mk vs your snake, i dont play nearly as gay as seibrik so no worries, i dont have alot of money so lets say 2 bucks??
if u watch me and afro's matches, i dont play gay vs his snake at all, im usually the agressor lol

i only play slow and campy if i dont respect you :D

Lizard

Smash Ace
Lizard, when was the last time we chilled? lol... we gotta hang out in April
I'm missing out on too much fun..... Naples, last PHB, now this GIGS.

Don't worry though, i am all over the april PHB. I set up the venue i gotta be :laugh:

We'll def have some good time that weekend. you planning on hanging at DBS's house night before? HRnut and GDX can confirm, that night is soooooo much fun!

B_AWAL

Smash Master
CO, Seibrik and Afro have had enough random wins over each other for it to be up in the air, but Hrnut or Hbox won't magically get 1st from one tournament as they havent been placing consistently at all. If CO18 won it would close the gap between him and Afro but I don't think it would be quite enough to pass him.

I think there's MORE pressure on FL not to get OOS *****.

Hey FL. DONT GET *****.
Hooray for FL NOT GETTING *****!

BTW, I take it Lee and Ally not comin huh?

Im still gonna be 2nd lol. Seibrik is the only one who can beat me consistently..... no one else comes close to being above me except maybe chops.

CO has never beaten me in tourney lol.
Wow, in that case it looks like CO18 is doomed to be behind U...

One thing Afro always has over Co is all his wins over CO.

Hell this passed weekend they did 3 mm's, 10 dollars each, and had two tourny sets.

Co won the first mm, then afro won the next two, and the following two tourny sets using all snake, and mk in the last two matches of losers finals on delfino.

I have wins over Co18 as well from the first florida gaming, although he just beat my snake in a mm. I did however return the favor by beating his snake in a mm as well.

Hbox still loses to "randoms" although Chaz isnt that random, he isnt on the PR atm. Just lost to chaz and Co18 at the 2nd florida gaming.

Co lost to afro twice

And afro lost to me once, and we have yet to complete the grandfinals set, which we will do on wednesday when I see him. We'll update the results here when they happen.

Hbox also lost to Esam at the first FL gaming, and Co18 as well.

Polt beat Riddle this weekend, so did esam. and Master Raven won a tourny, with esam getting 2nd.
Riddle I believe lost to Co18 and esam at the first florida gaming.

This post will be linked in the first page to be a reference for the next PR discussion period.
Brilliant idea!!!

Question, @ a tourney would U all prefer to WIN a trophy(1st place only) or possibly like 80-100 extra dollars???

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
um....

depends how much money is already on the line. If the pot is like >200 dollars, than a trophy would be nice, if its around 100, the extra money would be worth it.

CO18

Smash Hero
The PR is perfect the way it is now. Mampam is honorable mention imo now too.

Only thing that may change is GDX/Gmoney movin down but im sure theyll step it back up again soon.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
Me and BossMagnet gave out a trophy to the winner of FAST1 (M2K)

we were wondering if he has it sitting in his room :)

I decided that winning trophies would make me proud.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Give me money not trophies lol.

I'll happily give you noobs 1 of my thousands of trophies from sports as a little kid and you can give me the $100.

GodMeowMix

Smash Ace
Yo yawlz i'm quitting for awhile, mainly cause this game doesn't entertain me like it used to...I might be back depending on if I feel like playing again or not. I'll probably just be at the monthly gigs and thats it, Galuda out :0 lata.
what the **** is that...

it could be doo doo!

OverLade

Smash Hero
Didn't you know i **** OoS when i'm ready....unfortunately i might not be ready:laugh:

btw we should MM afro my mk vs your snake, i dont play nearly as gay as seibrik so no worries, i dont have alot of money so lets say 2 bucks??
Yeah I remember but we can't have them winning this time.

Sad that Malcolm/Ally/Basic Sausage/Lee Martin arent coming though.

Life After Death

Smash Champion
dam m2k is not people exp enough yet. he' still level 1 IRL he need to get more exp by fighting small vermins in the tall grass of his backyard for him to level up.

OverLade

Smash Hero
dam m2k is not people exp enough yet. he' still level 1 IRL he need to get more exp by fighting small vermins in the tall grass of his backyard for him to level up.
DAYUM it sounds like that Runescape shiz.

He was mad cool when I was talking to him though. Mabye he's leveled up. XD

B_AWAL

Smash Master
um....

depends how much money is already on the line. If the pot is like >200 dollars, than a trophy would be nice, if its around 100, the extra money would be worth it.
Its prob gonna B more than 200, but it depends on how many people come thru. I kno we gonna have more than 30 people @ 10 dollars each. So the pot is gonna around 300 split

The PR is perfect the way it is now. Mampam is honorable mention imo now too.

Only thing that may change is GDX/Gmoney movin down but im sure theyll step it back up again soon.
Gmoney won the last PHB.

!!!!!!lol!!!!!
DUDE!!! UR SIG = OWN!!!!!!!!!!

Samurai X!!!

Top Bottom