• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FL Social Thread:You Mad, You Lose.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Basically, what seibrik is saying is that one good placing shouldn't inflate your ego. You need to consistently place good so people will really start respecting your opinion and considering it instead of going "Oh its just xxxxx s/he doesn't know anything". If he gets top 5 a few more times in a row, then his opinions and stuff will be more respected and considered. At least, thats how I saw it as.

D_B_S

Smash Lord
Yeah ....... but um.............yeah

>_> if yall made a team ranking I would so be on it lol :D

>_<

DBS N FTW or DBS N JSSN..........................N SOON >_> maybe........... LEMONaderz

Gindler

Smash Champion
Are these power rankings based on tourney placings or rep (skill of the player, able to beat current powerrankers?)

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Maybe I should stop using Yoshi for doubles. He's good and all, but tactics that work in singles won't work as well in doubles (egg-spamming, chain-grabs...). Zelda or Luigi is better for that. =P

OverLade

Smash Hero
Well u managed to get 2nd...Yes, with Co18...but you are good.

Maybe not as good as others but your good.
Not that I'm not "good" in doubles, but I feel like in doubles I get "more easily" wrecked by people I would easily beat in singles.

PolMex23

Smash Champion
Not that I'm not "good" in doubles, but I feel like in doubles I get "more easily" wrecked by people I would easily beat in singles.
Read my qoute in the sig...

open your mind, see the whole field...

It should be easy for you, its not melee...

Become water...Brawl doubles is amazing...

Dont focus on yourself ... focus on your teamate...and with half your mind focus on yourself...thats what I do...

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
im pretty sure im ranked #1 in best teamate, whoever I team with I usually get top3

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
No, no. It's not you as a teammate. Really, the only time I've done well in doubles was when I teamed up with...

um...

(can't remember his name :() ...a Marth player at Gigabits in December. Maybe I'll do better as other characters who are better at dealing with multiple opponents.

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Yeah, I guess going against Chops and GMoney in the second round was bad luck in our part. =P

...Who did we lose to again in the loser's brackets? I forgot. :dizzy:

T3h Albino

Smash Master
No, no. It's not you as a teammate. Really, the only time I've done well in doubles was when I teamed up with...

um...

(can't remember his name :() ...a Marth player at Gigabits in December. Maybe I'll do better as other characters who are better at dealing with multiple opponents.
stafu
he's too pro

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Ah, yes! Stafu! Thanks for reminding me, T3h Albino. ^_^

And Yoshi is actually really good in teams. Especially in 1 vs. 2 situations. It's just that I haven't been in that many doubles matches so I'm not that experienced. =/

Top Bottom