• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FL Social Thread:You Mad, You Lose.

KBM

Smash Ace
O.o wolf has the advantage over oli

it's not big or anything, but it's there

maybe that's what you meant? idk, your pronouns confuse me

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
Kid all i have to do is try 30% and I'll never lose to you, oh and BTW.

Sheerbadness beat me with his GNW at Rx-s the other week.
Quit pushing him off he can teach you so much **** about that matchup.

Too bad I'm never entering a brawl event for the rest of my life until I learn ddd tho.
lol!!

hey fear,

i **** you. all dai

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
ive been trying to MM your wario for the past 5 years, but one of us always forgets

AfroQT

Smash Master
Current MMs:
Deadweight- Wario vs Rob for 5
GDX- Wario vs Monkey for 5
Albino- Wario vs Penguin for 5
DatReal*****Fearless- Wario vs Lil man in a SpaceSuit for 5
Masky- Snake vs Annoying Fvcking Rat for 5.

Im not gonna forget this time.
I am going to FL Gaming this Saturday.

Life After Death

Smash Champion
some of u n1ggas is getting big headed lol. well like those janitors that clean peoples **** in public restrooms I got some work to do son. time to clean up the mess and humble people.

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
:laugh:
hereee we goooo!! :laugh: polt is a very good yoshi but if he were to adapt as you sayy. i sent him to looser at seibriks tournament and i eLEAMONADED him at M!X so idk but i think im 2-0 so far. hes goood really good but you guys give me to little creditt i will be the one to take you downn lol

yea i heard you say that lol but you went zelda on me on a neutral stage and i still beat you. you didnt play my wolf with your yoshi lol and i went GW after you beat me in that gay stage...............corneria lol but your good man GG i hope you dont think low of me like Polmex lol

and yea try to pick up luigi but idont know it wil take you along time cuz you have to first pass polmex level and i beat it lol jk Goood shxt everyonee and stopp LOOKING DOWN ON ME FXCKk what do i have to do to get some fxcking respect on here. even poltergust gets respectt and hes a good playerrrr but ive beaten him beforeee and no ones said shxt to me!!! i guess im one lucky dude.
even EQUI who is the best wolf in FL gave me propsss he said i was the most challenging wolf ditto hes ever hadd. thats the only respect ive gotton from anyone and if he said thattt im guessing it means i dont sxck XD and equi wolf is fxcking sickkkkkkk
Hey, don't worry. You are definitely one of the better Wolf players I've fought against. I'm not degrading you in any way by saying that Wolf is the anti-Poltergust. Just watch it next time we meet, OK? I'll have better knowledge of the match-up by then, hopefully. ;)

Keith speaks the truth... most of you guys need to shut up and play the dam game

you place well at one tourney and you think you're a god or something

and poltergust is like 15 and gets mindgame'd by "MMs" get Lemonade'd
I'm 17, thank you very much. :mad:

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
geoff why u hatin on my boy polt?

U didnt even give me a shout out...

Polt u got this son...me an u will be top 10 soon nugga

Oh yea, yea yea yea

-polmex

OverLade

Smash Hero
The power rankings wont even matter when Esam starts ****** with his gay chaingrab and we all switch to pikachu.....

Of course he wont touch me though. =P

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Yeah, it's no problem for me, either. Actually, it's counter-productive since Yoshi can chain-grab Pikachu. XD

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Lol yeah but when i actually play carefully against a yoshi its really easy to beat both of you. :p

OverLade

Smash Hero
Esam Come To Panhandle Smashfesssstttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111one!1!!one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Lol yeah but when i actually play carefully against a yoshi its really easy to beat both of you. :p
Yoshi likes to feed on little yellow rodents. :lick:

mkGmoney said:
Mike, I just don't get why a lot of people have big e-D1cks all of a sudden (poltergust bein one of them)
Huh? I never said that I WILL make the PR. I'm just saying that there is a chance. Is there something wrong with that? :(

Galeon

Smash Ace
Mike, I just don't get why a lot of people have big e-D1cks all of a sudden (poltergust bein one of them)

and I rarely give shoutouts... it takes so long to post **** when people should already know how I feel about them
You didn't play me all day :(

EDIT: Teams doesn't count, well kinda :p

Gindler

Smash Champion
:laugh:
hereee we goooo!! :laugh: polt is a very good yoshi but if he were to adapt as you sayy. i sent him to looser at seibriks tournament and i eLEAMONADED him at M!X so idk but i think im 2-0 so far. hes goood really good but you guys give me to little creditt i will be the one to take you downn lol
Wolf is a ***** for yoshi...well my yoshi anyway, I'd rather fight 2 GWs and an MK at once to be honest

Keith speaks the truth... most of you guys need to shut up and play the dam game

you place well at one tourney and you think you're a god or something

and poltergust is like 15 and gets mindgame'd by "MMs" get Lemonade'd
I hate getting mindgamed from matches that have anything to do with money, **** tournies not being free :urg:

Maybe the both of them, not me though :chuckle:

Ha, but nah polt's the man

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
The only reason Polt's posting so much is cuz he just got 5th with yoshi/zelda or w.e. It's his first top five placing,and until he gets owned again hes gona keep posting this much in this matter.

Its nothing against polt, any new player that does anything even if its once has a 1 week time frame of ultra posts until they get re-owned or learn how to be humble.

I did it when I started wining. I think i recall master raven doing it after the FIU tourny a bit, i just didnt say anything, as well as some others I dont feel the need to name. (IZZY??? lol)

The biggest example is Inui, but he keeps getting top 5 so his head hasn't had a chance to deflate yet. :p

And by ultra-posts i mean the person starts posting with an opinion about everything, as if their opinion all of a sudden means anything in the matters. Things they werent asked, or concerned with are now being adressed by them cuz they had a good placing to back them up. It's as if every player out there has a "When I place well im gonna say this" list waiting to be read out for the public.
Oh gee, I sure can't wait to hear the ones from this comming gigs.

CO18

Smash Hero
What has Polt said besides he hopes he can make it on the PR in the future?

What is wrong with that...

Ppl seem to be attacking him for no reason.

Moses.

Smash Journeyman

and I rarely give shoutouts... it takes so long to post **** when people should already know how I feel about them
Never take Gmoney seriously.

As in: the guy's a joke. Terrible at everything.

Master Raven

Smash Master
I think i recall master raven doing it after the FIU tourny a bit, i just didnt say anything, as well as some others I dont feel the need to name. (IZZY??? lol).
Eh? I don't remember making a significant surge of posts after the FIU tourney besides maybe the results thread...

PolMex23

Smash Champion
The biggest example is Inui, but he keeps getting top 5 so his head hasn't had a chance to deflate yet. :p

TRUTH BE TOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!YES!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh wait...he got??? what...30 somthin at CoT4????

lol xD xD xD

I cant wait for gigs...

oh an seib ive always been postin lol

Top Bottom