• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FL Social Thread:You Mad, You Lose.

DUB

Smash Lord
*tear*

*Goes to sell crack to buy 360 and get SF IV*
A proposition...

Put your crack into a Brawl/Melee case and ship it up to NC. I'll get a hold of it and distribute at HERB.

Florida + NC = Drug lords?

lol at smash tourneys being drug fronts.

SFIV is too good though.

Good **** GDX. Keep reppin Diddy

OverLade

Smash Hero
A proposition...

Put your crack into a Brawl/Melee case and ship it up to NC. I'll get a hold of it and distribute at HERB.

Florida + NC = Drug lords?

lol at smash tourneys being drug fronts.

SFIV is too good though.

Good **** GDX. Keep reppin Diddy
YES.

Now I see why it's called HERB.

Mabye I'll send some "Herb" up there as well. I'll be playing SF IV in NO TIME!! :D

AfroQT

Smash Master
Polmex, chops is right. You have much to learn in the psycology part of smash. You may do good against me but that doesnt mean you'll do good against lambchops.

Sensei chops will show you the ways, just wait till the MM.

Life After Death

Smash Champion
he's never played a top pro consistently to exp the "i feel option less against you" feeling. thast why i rather jus tplay him 30 times then mm him. so i can cover all of his options so in the mm its a 4-0. i garatneed if u play afro long enough u wont get near him anymore not saying that ur not ur not good ur still in that stage where u neeed more exp and bbe exposed to more players to reach that level of skills as a player. were not talking abotu how good i am or how good afro/seibrik is at brawl were talking about how good u are as a player. u as a player as u are right now u dont stand a chance vs seibrik afro or me if u were to let us play u 30 amtches in a row then fight us in tourney by then we prolly be wayy to used to ur limited options a a player.

PolMex23

Smash Champion
wait...ok

Afro i understand.

Matt an Elam I understand where both of you guys are saying an where your coming from.

Your forgetting one factor...

Why can't I adjust, overcome pressure, out bait or play someone who should be able to do that much better and faster than me at the moment?...

What If I don't choke an play like a champ? What if I get in his head?

Lol, don't worry Elam if you haven't figured me out by match 5 its because I did it faster and better.

I don't need 10 or 40 matches against someone to figure them out. All I need is a set and a few of just watching them.

Trust me I haven't figured you out Matt but I **** sure will adapt because now I have the knowledge to adapt and create new previously "unseen" openings.

Elam MM me than after that we will eat. Matt you come too.

an please dont say well why havent you figured me out thing since ive played you before...

I wasnt at the top of my game...

Now im near it, so now I can do what I wanna do an adapt to you quick.
Now Im hungry. Yet I am no more determined than I am calm. We shall see, we shall see.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
yea, i had to have played chops like..15-20 times at naples. Not only was it a learning experience, it was really fun, as he would kill me in the weirdest of ways that made no logical sense, even for snake

nevershootme

Smash Master
wait...ok

Afro i understand.

Matt an Elam I understand where both of you guys are saying an where your coming from.

Your forgetting one factor...

Why can't I adjust, overcome pressure, out bait or play someone who should be able to do that much better and faster than me at the moment?...

What If I don't choke an play like a champ? What if I get in his head?

Lol, don't worry Elam if you haven't figured me out by match 5 its because I did it faster and better.

I don't need 10 or 40 matches against someone to figure them out. All I need is a set and a few of just watching them.

Trust me I haven't figured you out Matt but I **** sure will adapt because now I have the knowledge to adapt and create new previously "unseen" openings.

Elam MM me than after that we will eat. Matt you come too.

an please dont say well why havent you figured me out thing since ive played you before...

I wasnt at the top of my game...

Now im near it, so now I can do what I wanna do an adapt to you quick.
Now Im hungry. Yet I am no more determined than I am calm. We shall see, we shall see.

perhaps you have not entered your "zone" yet, where you can pull a Neo (matrix) effect. that's when you can see it happening but then you may forgot wtf did u just do. That happens to me practially randomly.

Life After Death

Smash Champion
u dont understand enough.... i can figure u out in one match ENOUGH to just win the set. so i know that u dont know where were coming from yet it cuz u never got that deep into it yet ur still in the "I just figured out how to adapt stage". wen i meant 30 matches i didnt mean its gonna take me that long to figure u out to beat u in a set. i meant at full potential of knowledge of u and me knowing each other me/afro/seibrik have u out b eat by alot. we can figure u to the point u cant even figure us out. i know it sounds like an ******* thing to say but its like learning a new lesson. think of it that way. i know i suck at brawl cuz i only rely me as a player to beat people its why i lose randomly sometimes i have no exp vs any chracter i have to figure the person and their character in one match to beat em.

sheikssbm is near seibrik and afros level as player its why hed prolly be alot harder than u to just rely on outsmarting the player to beat. he's prolly better than u as a player but u might have more skills than him with luigi and exp. i dont really know

Life After Death

Smash Champion
yea, i had to have played chops like..15-20 times at naples. Not only was it a learning experience, it was really fun, as he would kill me in the weirdest of ways that made no logical sense, even for snake
like polmex u both played me at the time were i didnt wanna play friendlies so i yet to play btoh fo u seriously. but now i have something to force me to play him seriosuly now. its gonna be a hairy men's fight

PolMex23

Smash Champion
Only time that ever happened to me is when I played monk in first round at last gigs.

After my first match loss i forgot what i was doing untill the 3rd match when I jumped back on the stage with a nair.

When I did that I remember I said "****" for I knew he knows I do that an he would upSmash...but as the dread came over it went away just as fast because I beat his uSmash due to him choking. I beat him to the input.

I really cant remember how I predicted his roll than upBed...

Thats the most focused ive ever been in a match, and I was spacing with upAirs...i wish it was recorded...i could have leaned from it

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
each of you are posting books. im not gonna go back and read all of this

i'll just say that friendlies with polmex and chops are interesting to say the least

KBM

Smash Ace
each of you are posting books. im not gonna go back and read all of this

i'll just say that friendlies with polmex and chops are interesting to say the least
seriously, books.

i almost read one, but then I didn't.

Grats in Naples there Seibrik/Afro. Can't wait to play you guys in tally. or at gigs, i guess.

PolMex23

Smash Champion
"its gonna be a hairy men's fight"

It **** sure will be, it **** sure will.

Now your underestimating my mental capability with the game. I havent got deep into it like you/matt and seib has? No.

You play Snake...MAtt plays Snake(wario,mk, DDD), seib plays mk,d3, snake...

I play Luigi

You know, as well, that a person playing with a character that has much more disadvantages against another character has a much longer learning curve with a much longer mental curve on how you must approach the game and change the way u think and play.

This whole time Ive been learning, an I will continue to learn.

But the mental part...the psyche part of the game...

Im not on your level, or matts or seibs...but im **** close.

Close enough to be able to take several sets off you and matt an seib if you take the pressure factor out of the equation...

You know, Im pretty sure, we will have a nice conversation at the pizza place after this MM...i know this

Life After Death

Smash Champion
ur not close yet but u started to realize the idea. its wat any player with potential starts to realize this **** is old. im not underestimating u its the other way around lol.

PolMex23

Smash Champion
Id love to play you

Just ask me an ill play you

Elam i love you even more now,,,why cant we speak on a day to day basis?

Trust me, you may think I underestimate you, but I look at you as someone one I will never be able to surpass, trust me

edit...PLay me in melee also...ive gotten so much better xD

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
I wonder if I can eventually make it onto the list considering how well I'm doing now. Missing the whole month of April is going to hurt me, but I think it may still be plausible.

...Hopefully. >.>

Gindler

Smash Champion
Nickriddle is that good? I've heard rumors and i guess they're true.

Polt got fifth? at what? gigs or something smaller? (he is amazing though)

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Er, what else do you guys talk about here? ._.

We have a social board for off-topic things, you know...

PolMex23

Smash Champion
ill do 10 my snake vs your mk

but i aint sure yet, u talk to me at gigs ill have my decision by then

if not 10 than ask me at gigs ill most likely say yes for 20 im not sure now

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
aight its kool.

why no lui*****?

i'll do mm's vs ur w.e. tho. i like you so i'll give u plenty of chances to earn some cool PR points :)

we should do that, give PR points for MM's. more PR points for beating higher placed players on the current PR's. then at the end, we just count up PR points as bonus things to look at for those lower players or to break ties.

MORE PR TALK WTF LOL

PolMex23

Smash Champion
Whhat if I do reaaaallly good...like take you to last match an every match was close?...

Think we should calculate points on that too we need solid non biased reports after the match by both winner and loser

Ill do my Lui***** Weeg against your snake

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
aight its kool.

why no lui*****?

i'll do mm's vs ur w.e. tho. i like you so i'll give u plenty of chances to earn some cool PR points :)

we should do that, give PR points for MM's. more PR points for beating higher placed players on the current PR's. then at the end, we just count up PR points as bonus things to look at for those lower players or to break ties.

MORE PR TALK WTF LOL
This is a great idea.

I guess I should save up some money :chuckle:

Top Bottom