• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FL Social Thread:You Mad, You Lose.

CO18

Smash Hero
Sooo I won Final round. Lost in 2nd round to kismet and came back and won, we had to play real early.

In the end Top 3 was.
1. CO18(Dedede)
2. Kismet(Falco)
3. Reflex(Wario/PT)

I beat reflex 3-1 in losers finals then first set vs kismet won 3-2, then 2nd 3-1.

Fun tourney, georgia trash talk was too good lol

KBM

Smash Ace
I'm assuming you knocked Reflex into losers?

If so, Kismet seriously lucked out, squirtle's 0-70% combo is just too much for that poor bird :(

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
Sooo I won Final round. Lost in 2nd round to kismet and came back and won, we had to play real early.

In the end Top 3 was.
1. CO18(Dedede)
2. Kismet(Falco)
3. Reflex(Wario/PT)

I beat reflex 3-1 in losers finals then first set vs kismet won 3-2, then 2nd 3-1.

Fun tourney, georgia trash talk was too good lol
Good **** CO.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
yayyy CO!

i'll never understand how to beat Falco's, if MK ever gets banned could u find it in ur heart to teach me that matchup?

*EDIT*

WITHOUT PLANKING

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Hungry you can't even say B-throw, i beat you 2-0, and i will beat you worse next time i play. NEW CGs son!!!

PolMex23

Smash Champion
I wanna seee this pika **** against D3s....

K, so no more standing infinites please.

an wat happened to bigLou?

Oh an good **** Co

OverLade

Smash Hero
Get at my new falco, now with 20% more gay Illusion cancelling and Keitaro time. Chillin will be appalled.

PolMex23

Smash Champion
My snake is back in full force, anyone who wants to get it step up and put some money up.

$5 minimum.
Matt holla at my Niggggga Weege I think i understand what to do now and if I can do it against you I can beat any snake ever cuz to me your Snake is da best.

Ally might be flashier, but the 4-6 up-tilts in a row AFRO STyle is far better, cuz u master of them close combat pressure mindgames and the grenade game is def coming back.

Its almost there matt, I think your best character ever was your snake an you should keep it.

Why do I say your better than Ally?

I saw him get 3-0ed against M2K in both winners an Grand finals all of them jv 2 stock or worse.

he never did you nasty like that, and the only diff wit M2K now is that he up-Bs out of shield more.

So get on it man.

AfroQT

Smash Master
Matt holla at my Niggggga Weege I think i understand what to do now and if I can do it against you I can beat any snake ever cuz to me your Snake is da best.

Ally might be flashier, but the 4-6 up-tilts in a row AFRO STyle is far better, cuz u master of them close combat pressure mindgames and the grenade game is def coming back.

Its almost there matt, I think your best character ever was your snake an you should keep it.

Why do I say your better than Ally?

I saw him get 3-0ed against M2K in both winners an Grand finals all of them jv 2 stock or worse.

he never did you nasty like that, and the only diff wit M2K now is that he up-Bs out of shield more.

So get on it man.
Haha thanks bro, you know your luigi is to good bro. You are to smart hopefully you continue to play melee cuz you'd be amazing at melee if you put time into it. Keep reppin da luigi my *****aaaaa

Galuuda

Smash Journeyman
Yo yawlz i'm quitting for awhile, mainly cause this game doesn't entertain me like it used to...I might be back depending on if I feel like playing again or not. I'll probably just be at the monthly gigs and thats it, Galuda out :0 lata.

KBM

Smash Ace
Yo yawlz i'm quitting for awhile, mainly cause this game doesn't entertain me like it used to...I might be back depending on if I feel like playing again or not. I'll probably just be at the monthly gigs and thats it, Galuda out :0 lata.
jackpot.

nah, but that kinda sucks :(

what is this DDD fear? Pika is like, only an advantage if you really know what the hell you're doing.

Why are we CPing DDD without any talk of Olimans? that's like 70:30 yo

Top Bottom