• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FL Social Thread:You Mad, You Lose.

PolMex23

Smash Champion
U should ask Elam how it is in doubz...The Falcon is crazy.

I read everything, thanks man.

I love melee alot more, so much more. But playing Luigi in brawl is bad *** son.

Ill be someone in melee soon

PolMex23

Smash Champion
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xD i cant wait to see u man who u teamin with?

BigLøu

Smash Lord
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xD i cant wait to see u man who u teamin with?
If Rx still wanted to team then me and him prolly =D.

Will be fun seein ya again your mad chill haha.

PolMex23

Smash Champion
I still havent got the pics from Boss ... the luigis xD

Oh an i can show u how to fight GaWs!!!!

Your bound to fight one here...please tell me if you fight xYz i have to be there to secretly coach you.

Life After Death

Smash Champion
Matt holla at my Niggggga Weege I think i understand what to do now and if I can do it against you I can beat any snake ever cuz to me your Snake is da best.

Ally might be flashier, but the 4-6 up-tilts in a row AFRO STyle is far better, cuz u master of them close combat pressure mindgames and the grenade game is def coming back.

Its almost there matt, I think your best character ever was your snake an you should keep it.

Why do I say your better than Ally?

I saw him get 3-0ed against M2K in both winners an Grand finals all of them jv 2 stock or worse.

he never did you nasty like that, and the only diff wit M2K now is that he up-Bs out of shield more.

So get on it man.
i can prolly beat u liek afro does or more.

PolMex23

Smash Champion
No u wont,

An no it wont happen like it did. I have now adjusted, so it wont be easy.

This isnt melee, now i dont have tech skill to worry about. I am free to punish when the window opens.

Dont take me lightly Elam, because Matt wont either.

Life After Death

Smash Champion
No u wont,

An no it wont happen like it did. I have now adjusted, so it wont be easy.

This isnt melee, now i dont have tech skill to worry about. I am free to punish when the window opens.

Dont take me lightly Elam, because Matt wont either.
im down for a mm then. tech skills is not why i can beat u in melee or brawl lol. sensei chopz will have to teach u a lesson. U will LEARN the HARD WAY. cuz ur judgement is bad u judge off too much of wat u first see I will make u wiser and humbler and much smarter at judging people skills so this will only benefit u.

matt says alot of thing. thats all i gotta say about that lol

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
good **** CO won the final round win. wish i could've went

i really dont want to fight any luigi at the tourney. And if i do, im banning battlefield. Luigi + battlefield just ends up in diddy **** for some reason.

PolMex23

Smash Champion
Naw son take your own advice.

It is tech skill.

I can read u in melee, as well as u read me. But as C Falc you know better than anyone the window of opportunity against a good falco(like you sir lambchopz) is very small and you must be technically sound in getting in and punishing.

In brawl not much tech skill there so it is much easier to get in and punish when the window is there.

Ill MM you then, sure. Let me learn the hard way oh master of disaster i may be your apprentice in Melee an you still have yet to teach me anything 1 on 1 but in brawl I am not a lesser I am a equal respect me Elam as I respect you.

This will be settled I wish to see you. We will hug than we will fight like good men.

PolMex23

Smash Champion
Naw son take your own advice.

It is tech skill.

I can read u in melee, as well as u read me. But as C Falc you know better than anyone the window of opportunity against a good falco(like you sir lambchopz) is very small and you must be technically sound in getting in and punishing.

In brawl not much tech skill there so it is much easier to get in and punish when the window is there.

Ill MM you then, sure. Let me learn the hard way oh master of disaster i may be your apprentice in Melee an you still have yet to teach me anything 1 on 1 but in brawl I am not a lesser I am a equal respect me Elam as I respect you.

This will be settled I wish to see you. We will hug than we will fight like good men.

Life After Death

Smash Champion
riiight but...nvm lol. read me in melee as well as i can read u. man u got a lot to learn son. but ima play u 100% in both games now since i never did ONCE. and ima be explaining AS im stomping u thru the 30 matches that we will be having. plz forgive for wat im gonna do. i hope u sitll let me sleep on ur pool table i felt so manly sleeping it. and yes we will our battle like men

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
yea sleeping on mike's pool table is pretty pro, but very random to see that he sleeps on one

PolMex23

Smash Champion
I will be elam I will be, trust me, you cant read me right now your vision is clouded due to a very beautiful thing...

Mindegamez Sarcasm through words....

Life After Death

Smash Champion
hmmm dam i would do 50 but.... since its u i cant do that to u. i dont wanna do that to u ciuz its almost as if im keeping a secret u dont know about and then i use it just to get 50 bucks from u nah man im aint dirty liek that. ill do 5. I literally would do 50 if we werent homies NO joke. 5 it is. lets make it best of 7 cuz the more i play u the more i can explain it to u my young new stubborn aprentice. like i said i would never do that to u.

PolMex23

Smash Champion
K best of 7 hardcore beatdown on polmex MM 5 dolla.

Well, why not after we go get pizza? if u win ill pay for atleast 5 dolla of pizza if i win u pay for atleast 5 dolla of pizza or what ev.

Stubborn yes apprentice ok i guess but u have yet to learn also my friend.

i cant wait.

Life After Death

Smash Champion
i dont think i can 4-0 u with my exp. but i have the mind to 4-0 u. if i had the [player and match up exp. but ull learn wat im talking about eventually. tech skills mind and people skills are the 3 major skills. most important is mind cuz if ur mind is high u can learn the game fast.

OverLade

Smash Hero
Motivation to play SF IV - Check
Money to console to play SF IV - Not there
Money to buy SF IV - Not there
People to play SF IV with - Not there
Good internet to play SF IV online - Not there

I got a ways to go....

Dreadz18x

Smash Ace
Motivation to play SF IV - Check
Money to console to play SF IV - Not there
Money to buy SF IV - Not there
People to play SF IV with - Not there
Good internet to play SF IV online - Not there

I got a ways to go....
Judge Dread disapproves your lack of SFIV and sends you to an eternity in brawl >:0

Top Bottom