• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FL Social Thread:You Mad, You Lose.

PolMex23

Smash Champion
Elam humbled the **** out of me. I owe you pizza, please be at tally, another "food match" will occur...

This time, you getting a big sausage xD

D_B_S

Smash Lord
I wanna play his meta in tourney

>: ) its gonna be on like donkey kong....or a chedda Fight like METAKNIGHT

oh **** son

GEt it cuz metaknight is a cheese character

>_>................. :( ok i'll leave now

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
sorry hbox, i got confused, it was one of the arguments going on between u and hrnut, i think i was for you getting fourth which is why i thought that sorry.

go to the tally tourny in april, or ZP this weekend.

if you can amange to get a car to come to ZP this weekend, i will garuntee you 1000 hate matches with my mk/ddd/snake w.e. u like.

deal?

B_AWAL

Smash Master
I'm pretty sure there are plenty of people that might be nice enough to pick you up from Orlando... *hint hint*

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Hooray for FL NOT GETTING *****!

BTW, I take it Lee and Ally not comin huh?

Wow, in that case it looks like CO18 is doomed to be behind U...

Brilliant idea!!!

Question, @ a tourney would U all prefer to WIN a trophy(1st place only) or possibly like 80-100 extra dollars???
WHY NOT BOTHHHHHHHHH WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. hehe

Lizard

Smash Ace
Wow this thread died really quick. Bumping for "more discussion"
True ESAM

How does everyone feel about they're matches from tally?

Redhal and MAMPAM- Great match guys, your team is too good.

KBM and LS- Thanks for the great match, oli snake is a killer team.

MrFTW and Lukenessmonster: very close match, way to pull it off in the end!

Kismet- Wow i got wrecked, hope i can give you a bit more of a challenge next time!

Elev8- As much i despise D3 vs. Ness, you played really smart and deserve the win. Very close match! Congrats!

And thanks for Seibrik for the friendlies and the encouragement. Looking forward to my next a$$ woopin' :)

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Seibrik is # 1
Chops deserves to move up
Gmoney deserves to move up
Redhal deserves an HM(Rival of Seibrik, MM matches were epic)

I wanted 2 fight Seibrik

HRNUT U SUCK!!!! *******!!!

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
BTW, there are no honorable mentions for next PR if you don't remember...also, why do chops and gmoney deserve to go up just on one tournament? Besides, chops said he was barely going to go to any tournaments for the next FEW months.

CO18

Smash Hero
top 7 should be seibrik,afro,me,hbox/hrnut/chops/gmoney in some order imo. Need more tourneys to really decide.

B_AWAL

Smash Master
BTW, there are no honorable mentions for next PR if you don't remember...also, why do chops and gmoney deserve to go up just on one tournament? Besides, chops said he was barely going to go to any tournaments for the next FEW months.
Chops cuz of how good he is, he's a smart player and he has been doing good in Naples, Gigs and PHB.

Besides, not many people are better than him.

Gmoney ONLY loses to people who are considered "Top 10". He's only lost to 1 person who isn't top ten since the year started. One of those people being Chops.

Also, Redhalberd > RX

I bet if they MM'ed he'd win.

It's gonna B tough 2 see who is better.

BTW, Good ish 2 CO18 repping FL!!!

Saw ya match against Lee!!! U made him go MK and He's the best Lucario in da nation!!!

Also, mad love to every1 dat came tru to the PHB!!! Sorry about the extreme BS but I hope every1 had fun!!!

Also, come to town on teh friday night B4 and we all can party! B E Z folk!

OverLade

Smash Hero
I think making an accurate PR with more than 7 people right now would be impossible, as GDX/Rx/NickRiddle have had iffy results lately.

And players like Me, Mampam, Petey, have been doin work/knocking out good players. There's a lot of grey area ATM, when is the next PR coming out?

Edit: Awal both me and Petey Did it have beaten Rx in tournament.

And Gmoney is a BOSS. I think he's now just as consistent as CO18 as far as getting 4th/5th.

Life After Death

Smash Champion
Chops cuz of how good he is, he's a smart player and he has been doing good in Naples, Gigs and PHB.

Besides, not many people are better than him.

Gmoney ONLY loses to people who are considered "Top 10". He's only lost to 1 person who isn't top ten since the year started. One of those people being Chops.

Also, Redhalberd > RX

I bet if they MM'ed he'd win.

It's gonna B tough 2 see who is better.

BTW, Good ish 2 CO18 repping FL!!!

Saw ya match against Lee!!! U made him go MK and He's the best Lucario in da nation!!!

Also, mad love to every1 dat came tru to the PHB!!! Sorry about the extreme BS but I hope every1 had fun!!!

Also, come to town on teh friday night B4 and we all can party! B E Z folk!
dont worry bout esam he's smarter than his psot makes him look. thats why i called him stupid cuz he knows better than that

Top Bottom