• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FL Social Thread:You Mad, You Lose.

GodMeowMix

Smash Ace
I wish honorable mentions were still going to be included, that way I could at least have a somewhat reasonable goal... :(
Don't let yourself down like that you know you're good and improving consistently. It isn't gonna be long till you're on that list.

Lizard

Smash Ace
Hungry, i'm gonna research how much one of those green P-bar blocks are.

Then throw that in as a prize for you next time as part of your earnings----
you gotta win though

Gindler

Smash Champion
its cool i dont deserve it yet lol, maybe later.
I wish i had good internet so i could play online to get more exp.
Experience? you get all the gindler experience you could ever need at tonyfests :)

I wish honorable mentions were still going to be included, that way I could at least have a somewhat reasonable goal... :(
I know right :(

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
Also, Redhalberd > RX

I bet if they MM'ed he'd win.

Yes he is.

And me and RedHalberd MM'd already and he did win, because he is too good.

But B_AWAL, just giving you fair warning, a lot of people don't like the way you trash talk on these boards, so you should try being nicer so that when you finally DO show up to a big tournament some day, people don't totally hate you....

:009:

AfroQT

Smash Master
Hungrybox for number 1 only cuz of his manly d3....He doesnt even play d3 he just does manly **** almost as manly as polmex.

B_AWAL

Smash Master
i accept one mcdouble MM gmoney except i want a parfait if i win lol
parfaits arent gay
Parfaits are Gay....

U shud get a sundae!!!! :) J/K I'm only hating cuz I'm allergic to strawberries :urg:

But B_AWAL, just giving you fair warning, a lot of people don't like the way you trash talk on these boards, so you should try being nicer so that when you finally DO show up to a big tournament some day, people don't totally hate you....
WHEN HAVE I EVER TRASHTALKED???

After careful deliberation and alot of patience from the community, a panelist consisting of myself, Rx, and AfroThunder, MasterRaven, and Co18, has come up with what will for now become the 2009 Brawl Florida Power Rankings. If anyone disagrees with the following list, in any way, please let us know through private message or instant message. Any and All posts regarding the list in "flaming" matters will be completely ignored. Please note that if you have something constructive to say about the list you keep it that way, constructive.

Anything said will only aid in the future updates of the list as well as ideas to who would make good panalists for the future. Sorry for the inconvenience. Without further ado.

Not much more to say than that, so here we a-go!

So there you have it, discuss, dont discuss, I dont care. I'm done here.
On this thread I've only been "discussing" my opinion. N also learning about which players i should watch out for, any advice on how to fight them and etc etc...

I mean no i'll intent on the boards. EVER... N people who Kno me kno this...

It's just a game I play for fun and most people I play w/ are pretty **** cool.

I aint call any1 out aside from Mickey69 & PB&J n I only did that cuz I had misunderstood they comments.

PB&J is a REAL COOL AZZ *****!!!

Mickey seems cool even tho others say that he did certain things...

N RX ur the 1st person to EVER HAVE A COMMENT LIKE THAT DIRECTED TOWARDS ME...EVER

I can't apologize if I offended U by stating my opinion saying that Red is better than U. Although I hope this doesn't deter U from Being cool w/ me in the future. I aint got drama w/ No1 on da boards and intend to keep it dat way.

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Hm, I was taking another look at the PR and I noticed something: Nick Riddle plays Bowser? I've never seen him play as Bowser.

Actually, I don't think I've even seen ANYONE play as Bowser. At least I've played against Captain Falcon and Jigglypuff, but never Bowser. o_O

EDIT:
mkGmoney said:
and i don't like poltergust

*random dumb comments over dumb things
That is quite random. And quite mean. =(

B_AWAL

Smash Master
You basically randomly called out some **** no one was even talking about about Rx-. Don't expect not to get a response when you do that stuff especially if it's to a top player and if you don't have all the facts which you clearly didn't...
I'm expecting a response,

Just like when I was commenting on certain people making the HM's. I was like Y is Master Raven and Galuuda there but not Redhalberd(him and maybe sum1 else, hell Idc). Seibrik returned defending them. He was right and I stfu.

This is a thread for debating. U don't have to have all the facts to have a debate. lawyars lack 100% of facts all the time. Hence I didn't NEED all the facts...

N at the time being I thought I had all the facts, now I just have more facts than previously.

AfroQT

Smash Master
lol, i'm a jerk

i'm just kidding, polter

Awal's one of the most legit smashers (in Smash and, far more importantly, in life) -- who would hate him or think of him as cocky?
ah gmoneys opinion is SUPERIOR TO ALL
You didnt really stay at walmart did you?

AfroQT

Smash Master
one day, matt, one day you may grasp the concept

the only thing that sucks about walmart is that you're surrounded by food that you could buy... but can't cook (at least that was one of our biggest dilemmas)

also, walmart pranks are the BEST (me and RTKO are like undefeated)
Walmart pranks wtf.
Im hangin wit gmoney all next tournament.

Top Bottom